All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 13'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Very good, as always! I feel like it was missing a fairly important conversation at the end of the chapter, though. Nick and Kai needed to talk about... A lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now that felt more like a story chapter that made real progress. Before it felt like the story was going stale. Becuase you had 12 chapters and it was still just the first day. I mean come on. Most people would be way further after two chapter's. But overall I still think that this chapter was your best five stars.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Wowzer

Really glad I missed the chapter from the 4th now. If I had to wait a week with the ending of that last one till now, it would have been rough.

Plenty of catalyst in this episode, and no wishy-washy will he, won't he on the confession. Now everyone knows. Forgiveness vs permission seems the better plan, even if the circumstances were wild, how would you under normal circumstances ever bring up a secret like his, right?

Thank you for your work, glad I got to read it and looking forward to whats next. Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And.....harem???

Very good story, just hard to wait for it to develop....so slow! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

That chapter had enough tension in it to make my muscles ach.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Motoring On

Good exciting chapter. Hope all goes well.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Lots of really cool action in this chapter, I sort of wish that his time with his tormentor was explored a bit more, I mean, since they were there... Still fun though! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Wow I can't stop reading, I'm now at chapter 19, and I started reading yesterday...

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 3 years ago
Wow!

I have to agree with anonymous of 2/28 as I'm in the same boat,almost the same amount of time reading this tale. I'm loving the story and progression of it knowing I don't have to wait for the next chapter as you already have chapter 28 online. Thanks for your time and work; you're very good at what you do.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

He should have been asking for the bad guys blood before they even cut him down.

Thanks again for sharing.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with others. Best chapter so far. Now just wondering how you get rid of Nick.. bc js, harem.. :)

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Really fun story to read, love it.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

This was a great chapter until you kept on swapped from Bestfriend to serenity all the time . For God sake everyone knows that serenity was his best friend from chapter 1 why are you continually using it it’s starting to get on my nerves other than that like I said I enjoyed this chapter still I gave you⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

one more crazy person down

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Outstanding job on this chapter...'deadbeat dad' in actuality some kind of serial killer/animal...glad he died the way he did...& Kai did not need to drink his tainted blood...BBLLECCHH!!!!

FIVE**5**STARS, for a really good cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tear jerker

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

Can only be FIVE STARS.🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...