All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 14'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Not sure why this is here in incest/Taboo, when so little incest happened. It also breaks up the usual look up site for it. Perhaps keeping it in non-human is best even if it stays to the incestual.

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 3 years ago

I like the story so far but it's possible to post longer chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Almost missed this

I love the story you got going on here, man. I’ve been keeping my eye out for it in the non-human section and would have missed it entirely if it weren’t for me checking on the status of my OWN stories and seeing this pop up on my feed. Not a criticism, just a heads up.

Getting back to the point, I love the pacing you’ve set here. The only real worry I have is that you’ll throw in more villains like the last guy who kinda came out of nowhere (considering he had nothing to do with the initial killer we started off with unlike murderer 2). I hope you’ll let the natural interactions between these characters drive the story for a bit on it’s own but at the end of the day it’s your thing man. I still absolutely LOVE it. Great job as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've only just found this story it's great, hope there's lots more to come. Five stars +.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

A great story to read and become immersed in the characters. Enough action and drama to keep interest.

Look forward to future chapters.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Going Strong

Loved it again.

bocahalbocahalabout 3 years ago

There are no superlatives that I could say that would get me more involved in this story, As you say you wrote it as a novel that sometimes you just can't put down.You keep me up till the early morning hours just to read the next chapter.I just hope that my buddies don't ask me why I am so tired lately as you can see by my avatar.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

How is Nick going to figure into the story now. Can Kai possibly share his harem with him, or maybe just his sis?

Will he stay in the story, or just close the case and fade into the background now that he has avenged his mom?

Thanks again for sharing your work 👍.

DPCityDPCityalmost 3 years ago

I guess I didn’t know this series continued. Was following it while being posted to Non-human, reread and found out about more through the authors page. Not sure why it moved to incest, not really anything regarding that for the MC. Like a non human with a human, zero shared parents, adopted.

Brandon11Brandon11over 2 years ago
Devil

Love this story

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

You made one big mistake if I read your story correctly what about Serenity’s gun he retrieved from the car. After cleaning up the warehouse he picked up everything as in clothes and wallet but not the gun what happened to it.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

He is a Conger'd Devil

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Still reading thru. This really does keep getting better every chapter - Thanks again! - NEXT chapter :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
3452 Followers
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...