All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 15'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving this so far

Im really enjoying this story its not all smut lol theres an actual logical step to this that leads into the sex and what might or might not happen Im on the edge of my seat waiting for more Great Job :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic story. It would be great if the chapters could be longer. I would happily wait a little longer for my next fix for a bit more reading time as it's over far to quickly. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the story, but I just wanted to point out that hydrogen peroxide at a greater concentration than .03% has a tendency to induce scarring when used to treat wound. So there is a reason to use alcohol over good ol' H2O2. Anyway, I loved the story, but I just felt the need to put this out there when Serenity panicked when Kai mentioned rubbing alcohol.

Keep up the good work.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fabulous

5 stars.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

OK, now what?

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Getting even more interesting

5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

While I've known Gabby's mother wasn't lying about her from the moment it was revealed to the readers, I never expected her to attack Serenity. That certainly took the story down a darker path. It may even cause me to choose not to read further. We'll have to see where you take this. It would be a shame if you take it down the wrong path and lose my interest in your tale.

NovaMNovaMover 2 years ago

I am absolutely loving this story. I am exhausting myself, because I keep turning page after page. I just need to find out what happens next.

The text editing is topnotch, just as the character development. Impressive, Kaizer Wolf 😎😊🔁☑️

Okay, I am refreshed and nourished. Ready to phase myself back into ‘The Kaizer Dimension’.

Let’s go……..

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@NovaM

Really glad to hear you're enjoying the story!

You can check out more chapters on my Patreon at

Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

(The $2 Tier has access up to Ch 63 right now.)

-

I'm also beginning to upload Character Art for the higher tiers.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@KaizerWolf

I love the story, writing style, even if I usually like 3rd person POV, but it is your style so write it as you like, anyway please inform us, are you planning to add the remaining chapters here or you`ll add them only on your patron ??

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

So wasn’t Nick leaving? I believe Serenity said it three times and nick leaving was one of the reasons that the main guy (can’t remember his name and it’s hardly ever mentioned since he’s the point of view) could go to sleep instead of standing guard. Also nick was being booted because the three of them wanted to discuss themselves and the murder of the cop. Also has anyone pointed out that the main guy who doesn’t trust anyone because they get one chance and then fail, so Nick came to their house under false pretences then lied and interrogated everyone, then planted an illegal bug then bold faced accused him of murder of 4 people. So point is why is Nick even still tolerated? Oh and he led the arch murderers to the guy, serenity and their friend Gabriella. So Nick WTF is he even still there.

The shit is just falling appart, snowballing since Nick fucked it all up. So reset the circuit breaker. Ick fucks off to wherever he’s staying in his own car. The main guy, Gabriella and serenity all go to bed and sleep in whatever combination works for them. Then when the three wake up they have a brass tacks adult conversation, sex, sexualities, relationship types and what they will tolerate, and fucking honest complete feelings about each other. Then decide on some first blush decisions and then think on the heavy stuff with an exact time for the next meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@KaizerWolf

I too love your story, telling-ability/writing and fantasy. Really appreciate it, so please do not fall into the cave of overanalyzing, like the "Jackspeed2u"s types. All having their own opinion is great! just not focus (too much) on that. I will keep on enjoying your writing, the way YOU want to present it!. Brigths up my day and give me alot of "pleasure" :) Thanks!

Blacmamba0099Blacmamba0099about 1 year ago

Not thrilled that Granby has turned into a demon like Kai hopefully it's short lived

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I think this is an important place in the story. Obviously the story goes on but are relevant MC still in place and able to take the story on.

ricebertricebertabout 1 year ago
Serenity

I don’t like the way he and Serenity’s relationship is characterized. My dear friend is not believable, maybe sister like would be more believable.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ricebert

In the taboo version of this story, also on Lit, she is his adoptive sister.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@KaizerWolf, it would feel a lot less awkward if this version just used her name more in those places instead of "best friend" and the like. It doesn't have to be a choice between 'sister' or 'best friend' for every occurance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...