All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 16'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Fantastic

Still loving the series, well written with interesting characters. I can't wait to see where it goes.

CaedynCaedynover 3 years ago
Another great chapter!

Thank you for writing such an interesting story! I like how you describe the characters trying to figure out the supernatural elements on their own, through trial and error. And we are finally starting to see the harem part of the title come into play! Very exciting.

Please keep writing at your own pace, as I would rather you maintain the high level of quality than pushing to publish at a faster rate. I look forward to the weekly updates! Thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like the story

I am loving this . Please continue

JayDubbJayDubbover 3 years ago

Good stuff. Whatever pace you set is good enough for me. I’m enjoying this story.

herrschendgeistherrschendgeistover 3 years ago

I am very much enjoying this series.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Enjoying It Still

Great story - just keep those chapters coming please.

5 stars.

mlovesmlovesover 3 years ago
Excellent Work

I’m really enjoying you story. The character development is so, so much better than a lot of the other material presented on LE.

daswizarddaswizardabout 3 years ago

Damn! This is good!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Is our little succubus ever going to talk to her mommy?

Thanks again for sharing.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The harem starts, l hope to see him become more dominate soon and take charge of his women. I hope it will not be the other way around.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about the kidnappers house? If he is missing then certainly his house would be checked by law enforcement when they have no other leads. If he wasn't expecting to get caught then I doubt he would have hidden or destroyed the evidence that Kai exists since he seems like the person to gloat about it.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Wow...just, wow...

No comments on this chapter...when so many in-roads have been made between Kai, Serenity, & Gabriella...glad to see this situation is being resolved in such an ADULT MANNER!!

Nick is gonna be a 'guardian' of sorts; not involved with the girls, but still there, because he "knows"...

Five**5**Stars...this keeps getting better and better!!

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Wow

This story is finally starting to pick up and developing into something, It only took SIXTEEN chapters to finally get Serenity and possibly the start of the harem, talk about a slow burning story. Hopefully now the pace of this story might pick up a bit. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MocmoMocmo4 months ago

He's got to be the only 18 year old male with working junk, who intentionally cock blocks himself repeatedly😅

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...