All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 17'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And here i was hopin for milf and daughter

And here i was hoping for both the mother and daughter were gonna be added to the harem.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is probably my favorite story right now. The only thing I dislike is when it ends keep up the amazing work.

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 3 years ago

I really starting to hate this short chapters. But nothing I can do. Interesting story so far.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding Chapter Length

@JoTaKuSan This chapter is 7,500 words which is double the size of a normal book chapter (most book chapters in traditionally published books are only 2,500 to 4,000 words). I can understand the frustration of reading a good story in a format like this, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story, but I'm not sure if you realize just how much work goes into writing this much.

The average 'sustainable' writing speed of most writers is only about 500 words per hour. That's not including time spent plotting, doing self-edits, etc. Which means it takes about 16 hours just to write this much.

Specifically, I'm spending at least 16 hours a week, sometimes 20 or more hours, to create this story that you are enjoying for free. Please consider that when complaining about the chapter length.

As far as options go, if you want to read more you could always consider checking out my Patreon, and you could also always let a few chapters 'collect' before reading more of the story. Both of those options could be viable solutions to your problem.

Either way, I am glad you're enjoying the story so far, and hope you continue to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story hope to see the next chapter soon.

Storyhunter18Storyhunter18over 3 years ago

Found your story under harem, but was not sure if I could get into it because of the nonhuman tag. Wonder of wonders, I binged all the chapters and was captivated by the story plot and well executed writing. Please tell me that you have more chapters coming. Thank you.

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 3 years ago

@kaizerwolf

First i want to apologise for my comment. I didn't want to cause offence. And I'm sorry.

Second i understand now that been a writer is not easy and it's a lot of work like you just explain. My frustration was coming from a place of ignorance because I follow others writers like teller, burntredstone and scifurz. Who usually post stories/chapters longer than yours. And is not fair to compare.

But your story so far is good. I like the slow burn mystery so far. Don't let comments like mine hold you back.

Have a wonderful day.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor

@JoTaKuSan That's understandable. Most wouldn't know unless they'd tried to spend some time writing themselves (and even then, sometimes it can be hard to remember just how many hours might go into writing only 1,000 or 2,000 words, never mind 7k or 8k).

As far as the other writers you mentioned, I know Tefler in particular only publishes one chapter a month. Yes, it might be a longer chapter, but he's only publishing once a month compared to me publishing 4 times a month. In comparison, my four chapters combined are often longer than his single chapter. So, if you wanted to wait to read through the chapters once a month, you'd get a similar experience. (And that's perfectly fine.)

I'm not sure about the other writers you mentioned, but everyone has different 'time constraints' too. Some people might have all day to write, for example (if they are somehow making a significant income from this, or have another way to support themselves that leaves a lot of free-time for writing). 16 hours is two 8-hour days of work, and I often have chapters that take 20+ hours (anywhere from 2.5 to 3 days worth of work), when factoring in time spent on plotting and doing self-edits, etc.

Anyway though, I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far, and feel free to give me feedback as the story progresses. I do take ideas and suggestions into consideration, even if I ultimately don't make changes from a lot of them, but I have already made certain changes to the future of the plot based on reader feedback. Of course, there's a lot of things I won't do, even if suggested, but I'm open to small alterations or ideas, such as "what if this happened," etc. (Hint: there's someone who originally wasn't going to be a part of the harem, but now will be due to reader feedback on my Patreon).

CaedynCaedynover 3 years ago
Best new author of 2020

The year isn’t over yet, but I’ll go ahead and put it on the record that KaizerWolf is the best new author this year! You don’t even write in the categories I usually frequent, but your writing is that good! I am very pleased that you already have more than 500 followers in just five months; your readers need to get the word out (by voting 5 stars, following author, and/or marking favorite stories) so more folks can enjoy your great stories! Also I am sure that patreon support would be appreciated too.

I eagerly await your weekly updates and curse how long it takes Lit to approve and post your work (since I’m not an author I didn’t know how it worked until I read your profile updates.) Please keep up the good work!

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago
Love This Story!

So engaging, truly a great piece. Please don't abandon this project.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Still enjoying It

There are enough chapters to get through. So far 17 chapters at 3 pages per chapter is a total of 51 pages which is a significant length for a Literotica story and there's still more to come, at least another 9 chapters.

My real issue with the short chapters is that I feel I should comment but it's hard to do so originally each time. I never want to give away too much of the story to others but also feel authors should have comments as that's the only real feedback they get.

Anyway, another great chapter.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Oh, too bad. Hope everyone is Ok!

Thanks again for sharing.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The harem adds another

5/5

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Ren said she wasn't attracted to him. So was it something that she started feeling when he turned 18 and when he and Gabriella had sex because she thought she was gonna lose him?

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Not sure if my previous comment got posted.

But when did Ren start being attracted to Kai then? Is it when he turned 18? Or because he slept with Gabriella that she realized she was? Couldn't really follow that part or why he even asked that

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Wow, nice way you work Avery into his harem but there again I’m only guessing can’t wait to read the next chapter to find out if I’m right.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Another monster girl on the way.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very very nice segue, into including Avery (and mom, Michelle??) into the harem...Kai is gonna save one or both of them...so they feel...??

Yay!! Such a fun story...keeps my attention and interest!

Five**5**Stars..

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌💥💥💥💥💥

ricebertricebertabout 1 year ago
Tag

Why is this listed under Incest/Taboo?

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ricebert

Two reasons. First of all, it's not only the 'incest' category, but also the 'taboo' category, and this story is absolutely taboo.

-

Second of all, I had to edit this version of the story, and when I uploaded those edits, they didn't change the category (even though I requested it). Which is fine, since the story is still very much taboo.

-

That being said, there is a version of this story (also on Lit) that has Serenity as his sister, and also has other such relationships. If you want that version, then check it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...