All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 19'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Merry Christmas indeed ha ha ha.

JayDubbJayDubbover 3 years ago

Interesting. Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope the next chapter is very soon. Hate being left in limbo.

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

so far, read all chapters in one go and hope to read next chapter soon.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Ending Here

Don't know if I can wait for the next chapter?

Great writing with a great plot and no typos spotted. Brilliant. 5 stars.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

WHAAAAT? Gabriella's Mom? Ahhh, WTF do I know.

Thanks again.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, I gave you a 4/5 even though your story probably doesn't deserve it.

-

First BIG clerical error is with how banks operate. Safety Deposit Boxes are set up in such a manner as to reassure the customer that even nosey employees cannot access their privacy. Access to the box inside of their safe requires TWO keys. One is a master key for the bank that fits one of the two locks on the box vault. Each and every one of the vaults inside of the safe has this master lock on it. The second key is held by the depositor and the bank does NOT keep any copies of this key. In the event that it is lost, a locksmith will be required to drill out the lock and replace it. The scenario that you described is totally inaccurate.

-

The second problem that I have is with the following quotation:

"I frowned at that, since I knew Avery had been on birth control for a while now, or at least hadn't had a period in almost a year and a half, but didn't comment."

I guess that you must have never lived with a woman for any length of time in real life. For healthy reasons, women on birth control still need to have a regular monthly cycle. Real birth control pills consist of 21 active pills taken once a day (ideally at the same time of day 24 hours apart) over a 3 week period. Then none are taken during the next seven days allowing the woman’s body to cycle normally. In some cases, the pills come with 28 on a card, in which case 7 pills are inert placebos without any active ingredients. The placebos are traditionally a different color than the active pills. If the girl has an implant device under her arm, then those may have a different effect on her cycle. I admit that I'm not as well versed on their indications. But irregardless, you should still be careful about misleading people who read your story.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@ScottishTexan

You're killing me with some of these comments.

First of all, yes, most banks operate that way, and that's a good catch, but to insinuate that it's this 'massive huge deal' that I described an inaccurate scenario is ridiculous. It's not a big deal. It happens. That's life. Never worked in a bank, and I've never used a safety deposit box. It's clearly not common knowledge, since you're the first person to mention it. But either way, just relax and enjoy the story.

-

Second, you seem to be misunderstanding the fundamental fact that there is a separation between the 'author' and the 'character.' Kai knows very little about women and birth control. All he knows is that Avery hasn't had a period in a couple of years, and he's made an assumption as to why that might be.

So there's that. Stop making assumptions that it has anything to do with me personally.

-

And then lastly, I'd strongly encourage you to rethink some of these comments before leaving them, because it's very rude to say: "I guess that you must have never lived with a woman for any length of time in real life."

-

Dude, I'm married, and have been for a decade. But that's not even the point.

-

Even if I wasn't married, that comment is still EXTREMELY rude to say to anyone.

What if you said that to another writer, and your comment was actually true?

You'd make them feel like shit, that's what.

-

So maybe let's be a little nicer to the writers who have spent hundreds of hours slaving over their stories that you're enjoying for free.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Rushing swiftly on tho the next part...

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

You keep doing what you are doing we will read, great story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

KaizerWolf-This is addressed directly to you, as it seems a fellow Texas thinks he is some kind of EXPERT in all things, and has to express those opinions, as he did here.

I applaud your response to him, in such a controlled and even manner; fully within your rights to let loose on him, yet you remained even-keeled and reasonable.

Too many assumptions on the part(s) of reader(s)...and you answered well!

I am still 'enthralled'by the story...and very much entertained by the whole scenario...

BUT...more sex would really be nice to read, instead of just the insinuations and hints about "what is going to happen" between all the characters...I cannot complain much tho'...the series is written and finished, so no going back to add detail, or write more nasty chapters in the future. I will have to enjoy your series as is...

Five**5**Stars...because I really DO love this!!🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💥💥💥💥💥

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@TEXASMADDOG

Really loving all your comments. Seeing your reactions to the story is fun, and I appreciate the encouragement too. Also thanks for the overall support in regards to how I handled other comments.

-

Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

RamazaRamaza12 months ago

Hmm, shouldn’t it be “unholy fuck” ? The story sure is growing on me, quick question though, will you advance it past its current state? It looks like that your focus is on the taboo version right now trying to catch that up to chapter 43, but will both storylines move forward together after that, or is that the end of it?

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf12 months agoAuthor

@Ramaza

This story is up to Chapter 123 on my Patreon right now.

-

patreon.com/KaizerWolf

-

And the Taboo version it's up to Chapter 78 on Podia (lots of steamy scenes between Gabriella/Rebecca and Avery/Michelle, etc.)

-

kaizerwolf.podia.com

-

So yes, I have plenty of material to continue the story on Lit.

RamazaRamaza12 months ago

Hi KaizerWolf, i just read your update, and actually bought the 6 books on amazon, but thx for your hard work and for you sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Touching letter. I am shell-shocked as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...