Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I didn't know what to say to that. "Umm, so I guess if we try again, I'll be more careful when I ask you to stop?" I said hesitantly, uncertain of what she was trying to tell me. "But then, did you notice a difference between what happened, and how you normally feel?"

She nodded, looking up at me again, not seeming at all afraid of my gold eyes. "Umm, yeah, sort of. Like, it felt different. Even though I wasn't unwilling to do anything you asked, I could tell I was being influenced. And I can honestly say that this morning was the only other time I felt like that. Except, you didn't ask me to do anything this morning. Instead, it was like your eyes just lowered my inhibitions, prompting me to do what I wanted to do in the first place, which was kiss you."

I nodded in acknowledgment. "Okay, so then maybe it's because you've never seen me transformed before. Maybe I can't have that same influence when I look normal."

She abruptly looked at me fully, turning her torso to me. "Let's try," she said firmly. "Go back to looking normal and then ask me again. I'll try not to do it."

I frowned, but complied, allowing my body to shift back. I then focused on her, having the same intention as before, planning on asking her to do something for me. However, much to my surprise, she got that look in her chocolate brown eyes again, her pupils visibly dilating a little.

"Ren, I want you to stand up."

Without hesitation, she nodded and began shifting her weight, only to stop herself, her butt settling back down firmly on her heels. Except, that her expression changed too, looking almost pained as she continued to hold my gaze.

"You're not standing up," I commented.

She grimaced. "I'm really sorry," she said sincerely. "I want to do as you ask, and I feel horrible for staying put." She sighed. "But I'm trying to stay put, since I know that's what we're trying to prove -- that I can."

"Stand up," I said more firmly.

She grimaced, her expression becoming even more apologetic.

"Okay, you can remain sitting," I finally said, trying to be intentional about keeping my tone gentle this time.

She visibly relaxed. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

I sighed, more focused on the implications now. "So it seems like you want to do as I ask even when I look normal, but can resist if you set your mind to it."

"Yes," she agreed simply, looking away now, almost seeming ashamed of herself.

"Hey," I said softly. "You did a good job. I'm glad you were able to resist."

"I know," she agreed, meeting my gaze. "But it's like the fear I felt before. I just can't shake the feeling of having disappointed you."

"So, it really is a powerful influence then," I realized. "Maybe not mind-control exactly, at least when I look normal, but it still messes with your emotions."

"Yeah, seems that way," she replied. "Although, I'm not sure if we'll ever know the full capabilities of this ability unless you have to use it on someone who doesn't want to listen to you."

I sighed, glancing away. "Hopefully, it doesn't come to that. But I'm not going to take any chances with Avery's mom. Michelle is going to see me in my devilish form, and I'm going to make sure she keeps her mouth shut about our secret. And I also want to make sure she doesn't ever try changing her husband." I focused on her. "Because I at least feel confident that I can make Michelle listen, but I have no idea if I can make Avery's dad comply. Even with blackmail."

Serenity nodded. "Yeah, that makes sense. Although, we might also consider what it means if Gabriella is truly part-succubus. She might be able to do something similar, to make sure Avery's dad is compliant."

I frowned at that. "I'm not sure if that's the case," I disagreed. "Because from what she's told me, she's like a magnet for men and has trouble getting them to leave her alone. Then again, I'm half-incubus, whereas she's supposedly only like a sixteenth succubus, or something."

Serenity shrugged, finally standing up to her feet. "Well, maybe her becoming like you has changed that. Obviously, we won't know unless we try and see, but I think it's something worth considering." She then sighed. "In the meantime, I guess let's get going. We at least know you should be able to exert some control over Michelle if you need to, and at the end of the day all we need is for her to keep our secret. Since obviously you're saving her life for Avery's sake."

I gave her a warm smile. "I like how you said that," I admitted, only to continue when she looked confused. "Our secret," I clarified.

She returned the smile. "Well, hopefully it won't be long before it truly is our secret." She then frowned, seeming pensive.

My thoughts had gone elsewhere too. "Think maybe I should just inject you now and hide you in the closet?" I wondered hesitantly, kind of afraid of getting in a car accident now, even though we'd driven around places all my life.

She sighed. "Nah, we can do it later. While I can't be sure, it's possible they'll have an issue with a random guy going into Michelle's room while she's unconscious, especially since you aren't family. If we want to be able to ensure we can get some time alone with her, then I should be there too."

I nodded, glancing back at the black wooden chest, along with the paper and midnight stone. Given that it seemed as if we were on a bit of a timer with Avery's mom -- since we really didn't know how bad it was, only that the doctor didn't seem hopeful -- I decided everything else could wait until later.

After all, I'd hate to check out the mysterious black stone, only to show up at the hospital too late...

"Okay," I finally said after a few seconds, standing up and buttoning my jeans. "Let's get going. And maybe if I give her a bigger dose of my blood, she'll transform faster."

"Worth a try," Serenity agreed, only to glance at the wooden chest too. "Let me hide this stuff really fast in my closet, and then we'll go."

"Sounds good," I replied warmly. "And Ren, I really love you."

She paused to focus on me, her own expression affectionate. "I love you too. More than anything."

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: December 24, 2020 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021