Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hopefully," I agreed. "And try not to look like you're rushing too much when you get on the other floor. Don't want to draw unwanted attention."

"Of course," she replied, shouldering her purse. "And I'll keep you updated as best I can."

I nodded, watching as she turned to leave and head out of the room.

I focused on her tight butt absentmindedly as she did so, with it feeling almost surreal that her hot ass was mine now. That the fantasy I'd imagined for so long was finally coming true. However, at the same time, I wasn't trying to have thoughts like that, pushing the idea aside after a brief second.

Serenity closed the curtain behind her as she left, causing me to wonder if the nurse would end up coming in, requesting that it be opened since I was the only person in here. However, after a second, I realized that was kind of silly.

For one, someone would have to be pretty bold to try something perverted in the hospital, especially in a room like this. And second, anyone walking by could see my shadow to an extent, which meant it should be obvious if I was doing something weird.

Plus, the glass walls were far from soundproof, even if they significantly muffled sound, which was why we had been speaking quietly most of the time.

Taking a deep breath, I decided not to worry about it for now, since it wouldn't matter either way. I didn't plan on giving her more blood, and no one walking in would discover me doing something inappropriate, so now it was just time to wait and hope for the best.

Examining Michelle's face, it was kind of hard to believe I hadn't noticed her beauty earlier at the bank, or noticed the light trail of adorable freckles running across her upper cheeks -- freckles that Avery definitely didn't have for some reason. Granted, I normally did my best to ignore stuff like that, attempting to not even formulate opinions on appearances as best as possible, but now I almost felt in awe of how pretty she was.

And how vulnerable she looked, hooked up to everything like this.

I also suspected that this recent development, including the idea that she could theoretically be one of my women, sparked by the way my incubus father seemed to view the world, was all causing me to really look at her for the first time.

And I was seeing that, not only was her face like that of an angel, but her physique was beyond enticing as well. Or rather, it was as if her face was heavenly, whereas her body was made for sin.

Of course, she wasn't wearing a bra, her former clothes having been removed in exchange for a hospital gown, but that only seemed to emphasize the maternal nature of her breasts, which were somehow full and heavy appearing even though they naturally hung a bit lower than what I would expect from Avery. Currently, they hung more to the sides, due to her reclined position, and it was actually really hot.

Knowing that Serenity was a C-cup, and suspecting that Avery might be a D-cup given that she was just as thin, I honestly had no idea how big of a bra Michelle wore. Because I did know a little about bras, knowing that the width made a difference, which meant that a 34-C and a 38-C were not at all the same size breasts, even though they were the same cup size. A woman with 38-C size breasts might be equivalent to another woman having 34-DD breasts. After all, there were women with B-cup bras who were actually as big as Serenity, except that they were a bit thicker as well.

But all that just meant that Michelle might also be a D-cup like her daughter, even though her breasts were a bit bigger, simply because she was a tiny bit thicker around the waist.

Either way, they were...very nice.

I wasn't sure how else to put it, since I wasn't trying to be interested in her or anything. Instead, I was just observing that she had a nice rack. Besides, even if her husband wasn't present at the moment, for whatever reason, she was still a married woman, and most importantly she was Avery's mother.

Sighing, I leaned back in my seat more as I focused on her face again, wondering how she was going to feel about this situation when she woke up. I hoped she didn't feel trapped like a prisoner. Certainly, I liked that she would be indebted to me, but it was possible she might react negatively to that fact. She might even end up hating me, especially if I really tried to hold it over her head.

Not that I would ever do that, but it was certainly a possibility.

After all, I really knew nothing about this woman. I had no idea how she felt about men, or what her experience with men even was.

If she was faithful and committed to her husband, then it was possible she might be upset that I'd forced her into this situation with me, since being indebted like this to another guy was kind of breaking her vows, even if I didn't plan on expecting anything from her, aside from requiring that she keep my secret. And yeah, while most people might think she'd be grateful that I saved her life, she might not want to continue living under these conditions.

Because, to her, I was just some random guy the same age as her daughter -- a stranger, really -- and now she was going to wake up with the knowledge that I could make her do anything I wanted.

No doubt a lot of people might not be thrilled about that arrangement, even if they were alive because of what the person did. Earlier, I had compared it to servitude when I decided to change Avery, and while the younger blonde seemed fine with the arrangement, her mother might be of a very different opinion.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward then without thinking, grabbing Michelle's limp hand in my grasp, briefly surprised by my own actions before I then became even more surprised by how nice it felt to hold her hand. It was kind of like I was finally holding Avery's hand for the first time, except it felt more...comforting.

It took me a second to realize it was probably because she felt like a mom.

Unexpectedly, I flinched when I felt her hand twitch underneath mine, focusing on her chest when an entire tremor seemed to go down her entire body.

Surely she wasn't waking up already, right?

Not after I'd only just injected her maybe ten minutes ago, at most.

Right?

And yet...

Another tremor ran through her body, her muscles visibly stiffening, her entire form growing rigid as she began to tremble slightly.

And then it hit me.

Fuck!

Letting go to her hand, I ran to the door as fast as I could, popping it open, seeing that Michelle's nurse was just walking down the hallway away from me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed at full volume, grabbing several other staffs' attention, with Tracey whipping around to see who was yelling. "I think she's having another seizure!"

The woman's eyes widened in surprise, before she placed her hand over her badge hanging on her shirt, as if she was anticipating it swinging around, as she ran in my direction. Once she reached the door, one look was all it took.

"Call the doctor!" she announced over her shoulder to another woman.

Unexpectedly, an alarm went off in the room, as Michelle's heartrate shot up to two-hundred and then completely flatlined. Just like that, in an instant, her pulse vanished.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "Code Blue! Code Blue in 309!"

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: December 31, 2020 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021