All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 22'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The SUSPENSE is killing me please continue! So many scenarios going through my head right now! I keep coming back hoping to see a new chapter and again please continue!

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding the descriptions

A few of you have commented on having an issue with the story descriptions in the last few chapters, so I wanted to explain my reasoning:

Essentially, I don't want to give out any spoilers to those who might just now be starting the story, and these descriptions could very easily do that if I said something like 'Kai transforms his girlfriend accidentally' or 'Kai transforms his classmate' or as one person suggested 'Kai and Sister consider incubus inheritance' -- like, that's a major spoiler right there!

Finding out that the MC was actually part-incubus was a big reveal that some suspected, but wasn't confirmed until only recently. There's a reason why I called it Innocent "Devil's" Harem (the incubus thing was a reveal for later).

Also, if you're caught up with the story, then I don't feel like the descriptions are misleading at all. For example, I think someone had an issue with the description 'Kai and his hot older Sister finally get more intimate,' and that is exactly what happened. Why does anyone have an issue with that? They got intimate.

Like, if they were going to have sex, then I'd probably say something like 'Kai and his hot older sister finally fuck' or something similar (is fuck even allowed in the description field? lol). But point is, I would have been more clear, instead of saying 'intimate' (which is literally what happened).

And if someone hasn't even begun the story, then I likewise don't feel like it's misleading because all these descriptions are meant to 'tell readers what they'll eventually get out of the story by reading it.' Like, the descriptions are letting readers know this story contains a hot sister, a hot classmate, a busty girlfriend, and a sexy MILF, etc.

In fact, the very first description on Chapter 1 is 'Kai’s secret is found out by the two women he loves' even though that doesn't happen in the first chapter at all. Rather, it is a description for the entire first arc of the story.

And this next chapter's description, which is 'Kai’s new MILF is in trouble' is a bit vague too, even if it's very appropriate, because if I say something like 'Kai tries to help during hot MILF's medical emergency' or something like that, then it's a spoiler for you guys and it's definitely a spoiler for new readers.

Plus, it might give a bad impression, making new readers think that the MILF is unhealthy, since they don't know that she was in a car accident, etc.

So basically, the story descriptions aren't for those of you who are caught up on the story. On the contrary, the descriptions are for new readers, to get them interested in checking it out. And because the descriptions are primarily for new readers, it's very important I keep spoilers out of it as much as possible.

Also, does it really matter?

Like, the descriptions are accurate, even if some of you think that it's misleading in the sense that it implies sex, but like the last two chapters: How is the description of 'Kai decides he wants a hot MILF in his harem' misleading? That's what happens. He decides he wants a hot MILF in his harem, and if you're caught up with the story then you should know he isn't going to spontaneously have sex with a new woman he just met.

Or 'Kai’s Sister finds out more about his Girlfriend’s Mom' or 'Kai’s girlfriend and Sister help save new hot harem girl' or 'Kai’s busty Girlfriend and hot Sister meet girl number 3' -- those are literally descriptions of things that happen in those respective chapters. And it shouldn't be misleading if you're caught up on the story. And if you're new to the story, then it's spoiler-free.

And sure, the one for Ch 15 is a bit misleading 'Kai gets bad wakeup call when Girlfriend jumps hot Sister.' but that's the irony of it. The girlfriend does jump the sister (and it's a bad thing, hence the bad wakeup call). Like, I included 'bad wakeup call' so it's not like I was trying to fool anyone. That would normally be a good wakeup call, if it was sex.

Anyway, I actually posted a similar comment on the last chapter, but wasn't sure how many of you would see it, so I'm posting it here too. But seriously, chill out. Just enjoy the free story and stop nitpicking about things that don't really matter.

I'm more than happy to listen to sincere 'constructive feedback,' but the little complaints about minor aspects of the story is getting absurd. And I'm not the only one who has noticed.

I actually had someone send me a private message that basically said (paraphrase) 'Wow, I've never seen a comment sections like yours. I don't know why people are nitpicking so much, but I think it's a small minority. I love this series and I like how much you're devoting to building up the female characters, and I like how you play with power dynamics in a believable way.' etc.

Point is, I know I'm not the only one who thinks all this (because I do take the time to wonder if I'm just bias, but nope, it's not just me). Granted, at least half of the 'complaints' come from people posting Anonymously, so there's that to consider.

And I will say that most of the comments are positive or at least thoughtful in their feedback, even if it's critical.

Anyway, I know that most of you are loving this story, and I hope you continue to love it. We are 5 chapters ahead on my Patreon and still pressing forward at full steam ahead. Lots of fun things to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it keep up the good work

Good work keep it up

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
The Tension Is Killing Me

The action is fast and furious when it happens. Had no idea which way it was going to go. Cannot wait for next chapter and the rest. 5 stars.

PulangNyebePulangNyebeover 3 years ago

Can't stop wanting more. MOOOOOOOOOOORE! Or if it's not too much of a strain, longer chapters please. The suspense is killing me. Either way, iz okay as long as the updates keep coming. I hope Literotica will review your updates faster so I could read 'em faster too. At this point, I feel like I'm thirsty and your updates are my kind of beverages. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 Stars :-)

Love your story, read it in one row. Cant wait how it will go on. Some unlogic decision-details, but in a way more realistic for an Teenager. So.. Comming back after dead maybe is a different thing like oversleeping an infect or living change - or is there an afterlife experience? What about the Ex or.. What secrets a treasured behind the succubus family? Thank you for open publishing!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I don’t know about the USA but in my country random people do NOT get access to hospital ICUs. Very strictly only family and only after strict vetting.

I would imagine that would be true in all civilised countries. Also when the MC refused to leave, given the elapse of time he would’ve been escorted out and arrested for assault and trespass. In fact there would be a heap of charges young Kai couldn’t jump over.

Just saying.

Still 5/5

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@Wargamer

I used to work in a hospital (in USA), and before Covid happened, it was a thing. Anyone could walk on pretty much any floor, unless it was a psych floor.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoying the twists and turns.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

My silly self had to look up Livor Mortis, thought you missed spelled Rigor Mortis. oops

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@skippersdad

Yeah, Livor Mortis is pooling of the blood that results in 'bruising' of the skin that happens shortly after death (often happens long before Rigor Mortis sets in, which can take over 2 hours to begin showing up).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my humble opinion, there is not enough sex... For 20+ chapters, sex happened 2 times in the first chapters.

Kai's lengthy reflections and reasoning about someone or something are also annoying. For example, about your mother (biological) empty thoughts that can be reduced to two sentences were 6-7 paragraphs... Or reasoning about the breasts of Avery's mother singled out 3 paragraphs like, I just scrolled through because it does not carry anything in informational or erotic terms.

Still, I think that if you wanted to pour water into your work, then it is better to add sex, and not lengthy reflections.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...