All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 23'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A suggestion

I think you should publish this story of yours at webnovel. It’s really good and it’ll give you a lot more readers.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Only Just 3 Pages. .

..but I can still feel the tension and doubts as Kai slowly feels his way round events and people. Excellent story. 5 stars.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding Chapter Length

To the reader who sent me an anonymous message, requesting longer chapters. It takes 15 to 20 hours to write only 2 pages worth of story on Lit (about 7,500 words fit on 2 pages). Two pages is also equivalent to nearly 2 chapters in a normal book, since a lot of books only have 3,000 to 4,000 word chapters.

Think about that in comparison to a full-time job. I am spending at least 15 to 20+ hours a week on this story (sometimes longer, when you including plotting and doing self-edits), for you guys to enjoy for free. I don't have time to spend 30 or 40 hours a week so you can have 4+ pages (like, I literally just don't have that kind of time and already 15+ hours is a LOT of extra work).

Now, one option is to let a couple of chapters collect, so you can read a few chapters at a time (which is perfectly fine), or you can also consider supporting me on Patreon and read up to 5 chapters ahead -- my link is in my Bio.

But aside from those options, there's not much else I can recommend. Your request for 4 pages is a request for me to work an extra 20 hours for free, which is a lot of extra time I don't have.

Granted, I know it comes down to the fact that you're really enjoying this story and can't get enough, and I'm glad you love it so much. Just please understand that writing is a lot more work than I think you realize. It takes much longer to write than it does to read (most writers average 500 words per hour on a consistent basis).

Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

PulangNyebePulangNyebeover 3 years ago

More. More. More! Can't help but just ask for more. Looking forward to turning Serenity in the next chapters!

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Short installments, long installment. It matters not. I think I speak for most of us when I say . Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. It is your story, and you do with it what you wish . We will always wait (not so patiently) for the next installment. 5 stars as usual.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Glad I was browsing

I had been missing your story, and now I know why. It has been migrated.

Considering the directionality it was heading, this of course, makes perfect sense. Just glad to be caught up again.

Thank you so very much for your story. So very interesting to have found the story at just such a time. So many of the puzzle pieces I was wondering about have revealed themselves and more to the board. Now its a matter of seeing how, or if they can all belong together.

This is a bigger comment, since its a bit saved up from the compilation, but I am very curious about the bit of obsidian (I don't know if you called it that, but its got a spooky enough title to seem appropriate). That and the note are fascinating, and I look forward to reading more about them. Or the characters thoughts on it at least.

Also hoping as Kai does that his human charm isn't enough to last. Though, in a way, it could be fitting if it does. Keeps a check and a line he needs to balance against to ensure he's keeping true not only to himself, but who he wants to be. I imagine if the muse and story calls to you, we may get more answers. But its fine regardless.

I'm trying not to put any burden on you, because that's the least of my desires after getting to catch back up with this lovely work you've done. Thank you for your story. I hope you and yours are well. Take all the time you and your life needs. I am grateful for anything you provide, especially on a freesite like this ^.^ Don't let the ravenous wolves get you down, they're everywhere sadly. Your work is appreciated and those of us that care, do respect your time. Even if the good work you've done leaves us salivating. xD

hapicplhapicplover 3 years ago

Kai's interactions with Michelle is exceptionally well written. The entire interaction is dripping with awkwardness, anticipation and lust. It is difficult to capture those emotions in writing and you pulled it off. Truly look forward to watching as that relationship evolves.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Great story, BUT bloody hell it’s chapter 23 where’s the sex in this story. Yes he’s planted his girlfriend, what once or twice but that’s it. OMG please don’t tell me we have to wait for another 10 chapter before the finally gets his sister or are we going to have an all out orgy with everyone at the end...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

You still have me. Thanks again.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Harem member number 4. Lock stock and barrel

5/5

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Hope his charm isn't permanent. Kudos on the story. Thought I'd be bored by now but you keep the story fresh

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Poor Tracey, and the female doctor...under Kai's thrall...wet panties and all!!

And, Michelle...yay...harem member #4...and on to the consummation of the relationships with each of them...

Kai has to be assertive, a bit more...this whole thing is gonna be so FUN!! Each of his women is so unique, yet they complement each other so well!! And the combination possibilities...what ARE we in for??!!

For sure, for sure...Five Stars...YYYYAAAAYYYU!!!!💥💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✨✨✨✨✨

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying your take on 'building a harem' theme. Specifically, the characters and their different perspectives and especially how ethical Kai is. Each person in your story have their own unique, distinctive personality and it will be interesting to see how they interact with each other and how their relationship with Kai develops. And everything @TEXASMADDOG said. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...