Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mothers and fathers are still people," she said, sounding amused. "I know we often do as much as we can to shield our children from the things that go on in the world, but just because a couple is married, and has kids, doesn't mean they don't necessarily have deviant lifestyles that they conceal."

No joke about that.

While I was sure it wasn't as common as she was making it sound like, it seemed as both Gabriella and Avery's parents either led deviant lifestyles or were at least open to it. Or maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was more common than I thought.

"Anyway," I said, knowing we should probably change the subject before it became obvious this conversation was affecting my skin. "I guess I'll try to talk to the doctor and charm her into letting you go."

"Charm?" Michelle repeated in confusion. "Is that what you call it?"

I cleared my throat. "Umm, well I'd have to look different if I wanted to make her do it. Whereas, when I look normal my influence isn't as strong, so charming seems like the more appropriate word."

She frowned then, nodding once.

"It's an intentional thing," I added to reassure her. "Like, I've really only done it three or four times in my entire life, and a couple of those times were me just practicing with Serenity."

Michelle looked shocked. "W-What did you have her do?" she wondered hesitantly.

"Oh, just pushups. We only wanted to see how strong my influence was when I was trying, since I needed to make sure I could guarantee your silence before I saved your life."

She nodded somberly, not responding.

"Sorry," I repeated. "It's not that you're untrustworthy, but I just didn't know you well enough to be confident you would keep it to yourself. And this is something that needs to stay a secret. Like, I don't plan on doing this ever again, for anyone else. So the secret has to stop with you and Avery."

She looked surprised at that, before shaking her head. "No, it's alright, dear. I understand. Let's just focus on getting me out of the hospital, and we can worry about the rest later."

"Oh." I paused, realizing she was right -- I was wasting too much time. "Yeah, of course," I agreed, standing up to see if the doctor was around.

Unfortunately, I didn't hear her, and when I reached the door and asked Serenity, she hadn't seen the woman either, indicating she might have gone to a different floor.

Going up to the nurse, who was sitting at her desk again behind a raised counter, I decided to practice my charming ability in preparation for the doctor, thankful that I had the cue of her eyes dilating slightly when she met my gaze. And even more so relieved when she just stared up at me, seemingly speechless, as if I was suddenly the hottest guy she'd ever seen.

I mean, I was objectively handsome, but she was looking at me like I was a famous actor she never thought she'd get to meet in person.

"Have you seen the doctor around?" I wondered, leaning forward on the raised counter, trying not to smile when she leaned incrementally forward too, as if she was ready to push herself up to meet my lips if I asked for it.

Her breathing was shallow as she responded, seeming to absentmindedly brush a strand of her dark brown hair off her cheek. "Umm, I think she's on the second floor below us," she replied, her lips parting slightly as she held my gaze for what might be considered an awkward amount of time before continuing. "W-Why?" she finally wondered.

"Well, I spoke with Mrs. Copeland and I think she's about to walk out of here, even if you guys aren't ready."

Tracey's dark blue eyes widened in shock and alarm, but she didn't avert her gaze. "S-She can't do that. We need to take the central line out, and the doctor isn't ready to discharge her."

"Do you think you could take the central line out?" I wondered curiously.

"Umm, I...I could, I suppose, but..." Her voice trailed off.

"And maybe could you ask the doctor to come up here? I'd like to talk to her, if possible."

"Yes, I can do that," Tracey replied adamantly, making it clear she was reluctant to do my first request.

"Would you get in trouble if you took the central line out?" I asked quietly.

She grimaced. "Both the doctor and charge nurse wouldn't be very happy about it," she admitted.

I nodded, not wanting to get her in trouble over something like this. "Okay, then please get the doctor up here, and then I assume you can do it if she decides to discharge Mrs. Copeland, correct?"

Tracey nodded adamantly again, seeming much happier with that plan. "Yes." She paused, reaching over to grab the phone with her left hand, only to meet my gaze again. "I'll call her right now." She hesitated again. "Is there...anything else I can do for you?" she asked, sounding hopeful.

"We'll start with that," I replied, only to focus on her hand holding the phone -- specifically at the engagement ring on it. "Wait, are you engaged?" I wondered out loud, without thinking.

Her eyes abruptly widened, before she quickly switched the phone over to her right hand and hid her left underneath the desk, seeming to forget she'd need her other hand to dial the number for the doctor. "Oh, umm, yes. Sort of."

Fuck, was my charming ability that powerful?!

Fuck!

I knew some guys might be thrilled with this kind of power, but it made me really uncomfortable, because it reminded me that I was only half-incubus, and the power that a full-blooded incubus wielded might be unimaginably more potent.

Fuck.

I sure as hell hoped karma truly wasn't a real thing, not that I planned on tempting the bitch anyway.

I was about to respond, only to immediately remember how Serenity reacted to feeling like she'd disappointed me, already seeing a similar fearful look in Tracey's eyes. I quickly cleared my throat. "Well, that's good," I said reassuringly. "I'm very happy for you."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, umm, me too," she replied uncertainly.

"And I'll also be very happy when I can speak to Mrs. Copeland's doctor, if you wouldn't mind going ahead and calling her."

The hopefulness in Tracey's eyes reappeared. "Yes," she said confidently, bringing her left hand back into sight to dial the number. "I'll call her now."

I nodded, giving her a small smile when I heard it begin ringing, the expression prompting Tracey to look like a deer in headlights for a couple of seconds, even after the doctor answered.

"Hello?" the woman said for the third time, causing Tracey to finally clear her throat and focus.

"Oh, umm, this is Tracey. Would you mind coming back up here? It's about our patient in 309."

The woman sighed. "Is she trying to leave? If so, then just tell her I'll be up in a few minutes to discharge her properly. I can then just say I got caught with another patient, or something. Anything to delay her leaving. No doubt she'll start seizing again soon, and then this nonsense of her leaving will be over."

Tracey grimaced, looking up at me apologetically. "Umm, actually, someone else needs to talk to you..." She paused, searching my face for any signs of approval as she continued cautiously. "Umm, it might be family," she lied. "They haven't said, but maybe you can get them to help you talk some sense into Mrs. Copeland."

"Oh," the woman said in surprise. "Okay, I'll be right up then. Is it a man or woman? Maybe her husband?"

"Man, and maybe," Tracey replied, looking up at me uncertainly, since obviously she was making up a fictitious person just to get the doctor up here. "Not sure. I'll try to ask in just a minute. I'm actually with another patient right now."

"That's weird," the doctor replied. "I could have sworn the number was from the landline up there, not your hospital phone." She then sighed. "Clearly, it's been a long day already. Anyway, I'll be right up."

"Thank you. Bye," Tracey said, only to hang up and take a deep breath. "Was that okay?" she asked me hesitantly. "I can just tell her the person I was talking about disappeared somewhere. Or that the guy had the wrong room number, or was just on the wrong floor."

"That was perfect," I said sincerely. "You got her to come up here, and that was exactly what I needed."

Tracey sighed in relief, only to smile warmly at me. "Can I do anything else for you?" she asked hopefully. "Anything at all?"

"You've done everything I need for now," I replied, trying to remember to be gentle with how I declined. "But I hope you'll continue to take care of Mrs. Copeland while she's your patient, and that you'll be open to helping again if I need it."

"Yes, of course," Tracey agreed adamantly, only to glance to the side. "And the doctor should be coming from that direction," she added. "She usually uses the stairs."

"Thank you," I replied sincerely. "I think I'll go wait for her."

Tracey's expression dropped.

"If that's alright with you?" I added, shocked by the abrupt change in her demeaner.

"Umm, yes, of course. That's alright," she said with an unconvincing smile.

Fuck, this wasn't good. She looked like she was lovesick now, and I couldn't help but fear it was permanent. Had I just ruined her for other guys? Had I just ruined her for her fiancé? Would she ever be able to love him the same again?

Fuck.

Tracey was pretty, but not to the extent that I'd want her like I wanted Gabriella and Serenity...or Avery and her mom, for that matter.

And I really didn't want to ruin things for some random dude, which would just bring more unwanted attention into my life. But then, that meant I had to fix this, in case it was permanent. And if it wasn't permanent, then it would wear off either way.

But if it was...

Glancing over my shoulder, I saw Serenity watching me, but doubted she could hear our conversation with how quiet we were talking. Giving her a small smile, I then faced Tracey again and abruptly leaned more forward, causing the nurse's eyes to widen as she stared at me like she was desperately hoping for a kiss -- a kiss right in public, where random people walking around the corner might see. A kiss that even one of her colleagues might see.

"Hey," I said gently, giving her a warm smile. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

She nodded, her eyes still wide. "Of course. Anything."

"It's regarding you and your fiancé. Have you two already slept together?"

She gulped, looking nervous again. "W-Would that bother you?"

I shook my head. "No, not at all," I said reassuringly. "I just know that some couples wait until they're married, though I know it's kind of rare nowadays."

She nodded. "Umm, yes. We have, and we do," she clarified.

I gave her another reassuring smile. "Then I'd like for you to do something for me," I said, hoping this would really fix the problem. "I want you to fantasize about him for the rest of your shift, though not to the point that it distracts you from your work. And then, when you go home, after you've taken a shower and whatever else you usually do, I want you to have passionate sex with him."

It was bold to say such a thing so bluntly, but she didn't even blink, only seeming a little shocked that I actually wanted what I'd just requested.

Tracey stared at me in disbelief. "T-That would make you happy?" she asked incredulously.

"That would make me very happy," I agreed. "Do you think you could do that for me? And not just tonight. I want you to do that from now on."

She gulped. "O-Okay. Yeah, I can do that," she agreed.

"Good," I said warmly, hoping this would really solve the problem of her being permanently charmed by me.

However, just as I stood up straighter, I grimaced when I really considered what it would mean for this to truly be permanent, and what it might mean if this guy broke up with her eventually.

Fuck.

"Oh," I quickly added. "And if for any reason you two break up, then I'd like you to take your time getting to know the next guy, and if you decide you want to marry someone else, then I want you to treat him the same. Okay?"

She hesitated, before nodding slowly, seeming uncertain.

Fuck, this was more difficult than I imagined, because relationships were too complicated, and I could tell from her hesitation that she wasn't entirely confident she knew how to fully obey my wishes. I mean, best case and this charming thing would wear off in a few days, maybe a few weeks, but worst case...

I sighed. "Do you have your personal phone on you?" I wondered.

Her eyes widened again, before she nodded. "Yes, it's right here," she said, eagerly pulling it out.

"Let me give you my number just in case, but please don't call me unless you're having problems doing as I just asked."

Fuck, someone would probably think I'd just given her the best gift of her life.

"Okay," she said cheerfully, turning on the screen and getting ready.

I sighed again, quietly rattling off my number under my breath. She then showed it to me, to verify she'd put it in right, and had a big grin on her face as she saved the number.

I cleared my throat. "Only call if you're sincerely confused about meeting my expectations, okay?" I said seriously. "I won't be very thrilled if it's for another reason that isn't as serious."

She frowned at that, her grin vanishing as she nodded somberly. "I understand," she whispered. "And I'll do as you ask. I'll have passionate sex with my man for you." She paused. "But if you ever need anything else, please let me know. Anything at all. Here, I'll send you a message, so you have my number too."

I frowned at that, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket as she sent the shortest message possible -- literally, a single letter, before I could decline the offer -- and then looked back up at me with a hopeful expression.

"I'll keep that in mind," I replied gently. "And thank you. I'm going to go wait for the doctor now."

"Okay," she whispered, seeming a little down again.

"And don't forget to think about your fiancé," I added quietly.

She frowned at that, only to nod, leaning back in her chair and turning her focus on her computer, staring blankly at it, as if all she really wanted to do was think about me.

Fuck.

And to make it worse, she hadn't been acting lovesick like this earlier. It wasn't until I intentionally tried to charm her that her behavior went from professional to 'please take me home with you, even though I'm engaged.'

Sighing, I tried to ignore the realization that I could literally take Tracey to a bathroom, closet, or somewhere else obscure, and fuck her to my heart's content if I wanted, knowing that would be a bad idea for numerous reasons, even if it felt amazing in the moment.

Instead, I made my way over in the direction she'd previously indicated, pushing my perverted thoughts aside when the female doctor came speed walking around a corner in her white coat like she was on a mission. This woman had blonde hair like Michelle, but she definitely looked more her age, appearing like someone in her mid-forties, maybe even approaching fifty.

"Oh hey," I said cheerfully to catch her attention, hoping this worked again, while also sincerely worried about what I was doing to these unfortunate strangers. "Can I ask you a question?" I added, as the distance between us narrowed, both relieved and concerned when her brownish-hazel pupils visibly dilated.

Her entire demeanor changed then, slowing down as if whatever pressing issue she was attending to just didn't matter so much anymore. "Oh, hey," she replied with wide eyes. "You're the young man from earlier, aren't you? I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet."

"Yep," I affirmed. "And I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of Mrs. Copeland. She's like a second mom to me."

The woman blushed at my compliment, seeming to struggle to respond. "Oh, w-well, thank you. Just doing my job." She paused. "I care about all my patients."

I took the opportunity to step a little closer, probably too close under normal circumstances, shocked that I enjoyed it when she visibly gulped, not making any motion to take a step back.

If anything, she leaned forward slightly, giving me the urge to wrap my arms around her.

I continued. "And I'm very glad you care so much about them. However, I think Mrs. Copeland is going to be alright, so I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to discharge her appropriately? Otherwise, she might just walk out of here and cause a big scene."

"Umm, well, it's just that..." She seemed to struggle for words again.

"I know you're worried about her," I said gently. "And I'll be sure to bring her right back to the hospital if she starts showing signs of needing medical attention again, but I'm afraid she's really going to walk out, and wouldn't her leaving in that manner do more harm than good?"

The doctor pursed her lips, seeming pensive as she stared up at me from much too close. "Y-Yes," she finally agreed after a moment. "I think you're right. If she's determined to leave, then it's best we do it appropriately." She then sighed, glancing away. "I'm just worried about her, but I suppose it might be best if..." Her voice trailed off.

"Thank you," I said warmly, garnering her attention again, her eyes widening. "How soon can you get her out of here?"

The woman didn't answer right away, just staring up at me as if she was a deer in headlights, before taking a shaky breath. "Umm, I'll make it a priority and have her out of here in the next ten minutes." She paused, grimacing now. "Is that alright?" she wondered hesitantly.

"That's perfect," I whispered, almost wanting to reward her with a kiss. My brow then furrowed, with me being sincerely shocked by my own thoughts, before I refocused on the situation. "Umm, please do as you said, and I'll be forever grateful."

"O-Okay," she whispered in response, not budging at all.

When she didn't move, I took a step back and motioned a little with my hand to encourage her to proceed as we'd discussed. She immediately gave me an apologetic look and hurried on down the hallway, glancing over her shoulder to see if I was following, seeming relieved when she saw I was.

Fuck.

Deciding it might be best if I just disappeared now before I made the situation any worse for these poor souls, I whispered to Serenity that I'd wait for the two of them on the ground floor by the elevator, prompting a confused look from her, before she nodded in acknowledgement and I did just that.

True to the woman's word, the doctor must have made the discharge a sincere priority, because Serenity and Michelle were stepping off the elevator barely fifteen minutes later, with Michelle wearing light blue hospital scrubs, since apparently the clothes she'd been wearing previously had been cut off...

Including her bra.

Fuck, Michelle's huge nipples were visible through her scrubs, the material tight across her busty chest, even despite the lack of support. Really, it was just that the size shirt she was wearing seemed a bit too small for her huge tits, even if the top was a bit too big for her waist.

But either way, the V-shaped collar definitely went way too low to be worn by itself, showing off way too much of her cleavage.

And then there were the scrub pants, which were too tight on her plump ass and upper thighs, seeming like a really loose fit from her knee down. The only thing she had on from earlier was her black flats she'd been wearing at the bank. That, and one of the EMT's apparently had salvaged her purse, so she had that too -- a simple black leather bag, similar in appearance to Serenity's.

But damn, she kind of looked like a porn star dressed as a doctor in order to make a sex video, with her only missing the white coat to complete the outfit. And I was also able to finally pinpoint one of the things that made her seem much older than Avery, even though she looked so young.