Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her bone structure, with her shoulders and hips both being a tad bit wider and more mature looking, whereas Avery still very much had the thin body of a teenager. That, and Michelle was still slightly taller than her daughter, all of it just giving her more of a motherly appearance.

Yet, at the same time, the line of freckles along her nose and cheeks made it almost seem as if she could be a toddler's hot mom, or someone's sexy older friend like people often assumed -- not the mother of an eighteen-year-old.

Trying not to focus too heavily on Michelle's attire, or at the random strangers pausing to gawk like what I'd experienced with Gabriella at the mall, I led the way through the lobby and to the parking garage.

Serenity and Michelle were both quiet the whole way, neither of them speaking up until we were climbing into our blue car.

Serenity handed me the keys to let me drive, and then encouraged Avery's mom to sit up front, not giving her the chance to oppose for long, since she slid into the backseat. Once Michelle joined me in the passenger's seat, and I started backing out, we all sighed heavily in relief.

The hard part was over.

Now, I just needed to get home without staring at Michelle's chest, the seatbelt between her plump tits not helping the cause.

Unfortunately, that was easier said than done.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: January 14, 2021 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021