All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 24'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This slow burn is killing me

There are so many interesting and hot potential ways for this story to go. Please keep up the good work. But unless Kai starts nailing his sister, or Avery or both, I'm going to explode.

scruffnzscruffnzover 3 years ago

I wonder if Michelle being left in the car means she might go for a "walk" looking for something to eat

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

.... but, oh so short. You seem to have a talent that keeps me engrossed in the detail but the progress seems ever so slow. Maybe that's partly because this is the only story I'm actively following; I've been caught out so many times by stories that just suddenly stop in the middle. But the main reason is the excellent writing you do.

5 stars again.

I'm sure you'll be covering these areas but want to know who Kai's mother is and does it have anything to with either Michelle or Gabriella's mother. Doubt it but you never know.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Oh yeah

Maybe I'm just imagining it. But its starting to really feel like there's a shoe getting ready to be dropped. We've (and more significantly they've) been waiting for Gabriella to get a hold of her mother about "stuff" for a long while now. Though it hasn't really been that long, its felt like a long time, and Tons of things have changed, multiple times since that first "Maybe I should ask her..." conversation.

Really excited for where this goes, and glad Avery got a smooth transition into his life. Even though it was traumatic, with the way he is, being so defensive and hesitant about things... Its nice that Gabriella didn't have to "drag" him into the harem. Innocent devil that he is. ^.^

So many places this story could go. You asked for thoughts about what we'd like to see happen? Hmmm.. Well, Gabby seems to be driving enough of the group and interpersonal fun, that if they're into it, she'll have them indulging. Which is one of the really big things for me. Not specifically the Sapphic element, but the open and honest, caring and sexual relationships. As for my *other* desires... Uhhh... I'd think it might be best if they were able to wait for things to settle down a bit before trying to 'bring anymore lives' into the mix. And I'm not talking about casual partners, if you catch my meaning. But like I said, that's just one of my big buttons, and the timing would feel a bit rushed- though, sometimes these things happen. But I care (in a way) about these characters, and wouldn't want to overly stress them out. They're all still young, even lovely lady number 4 has plenty of youth (perhaps moreso now as well? Seemed kinda hinted at, maybe/ maybe not). And while I'm sure with the examples (now both good and bad) he has, he could do a good job of it. There's no rush.

Anyways, thank you again for your story. So glad again I caught the new location. So much more of the first syllable of this website than merely the remainder for this story, and its why I read. Sure, a *cough* burst of joy, can be nice. But its the day in and day out, the work of a thing; that being good or bad is what keeps people coming back. Hope you and yours are well. Looking forward to what comes next, on your timetable.

dadishomedadishomeover 3 years ago
good read well done

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slow & Slower

Dude, I don't mind the slow pace of this tale but this chapter...felt a bit lacking, the discussion of their relationship.. unless some cute 1/16 succubus was helping with the mood, was a bit bellow your writing. Take a bit more time if you need but don't rush it. Still curious to see were this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Hope you keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kai's biological mom

As long as Gabriella's mother doesn't turn out to be Kai's biological mother, the story is going along fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this series please don’t stop anytime soon. Just enough content in each chapter to keep us hooked and wanting more but just enough that it’s a satisfying read. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

splendid as usual.... looking forward to the next chapter

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have read here so far. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more!

CaedynCaedynover 3 years ago
Still going strong

Excellent writing! I love the build up and the storytelling. The sexual tension is killing me! Kai needs to “lay his claim” to his harem members soon!

Please keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter ??

Great story as always.. but uh when is the next chapter gonna be up? Its been 9 days now? Keep up the great story though.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding Next Chapter

@Anonymous Check my Bio. I update it regularly to let you guys know what I've uploaded (and what's pending for approval, since Lit takes 3-7 days to approve chapters), and also what I'm currently working on. If you want updates, that's the place to get them.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5545586&page=bio

MilfStockingsMilfStockingsover 3 years ago
Love this series!!

I am completely engrossed with this series and it is written so well. The characters are engaging and the storyline is boundless, in my opinion. I feel as though you can go on forever with this, and can’t wait for future chapters.

Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Still here. Still liking it.

Thanks again.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I hope Kai keeps Serenity to himself and does not share her with slut Gabrielle. Gabrielle will end up being trouble for Kai because she wants it all. All the females and Kai. Plus l suspect she wants to be the dominate in the relationships. A recipe for disaster.

Poor Avery, wanted Kai, but will end up with bitch Gabrielle.

I also hope none of the straight women, here l assume Serenity and Michelle are straight, are not compelled to be bisexual by Gabrielle. After all l do think she is compelling Avery into a bi relationship.

Kai does need to watch Gabby, if she is truly a Succubi, she is a random force who has little control regards sex. Dangerous indeed. If her mother gets into the mix, things will worsen for sure.

Still 5/5

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@Wargamer , I agree with everything you said, moreover that circumstances made me upset , it`s not Gabby `s harem, Avery possessed with kai for two years , then her first kiss to be with his girlfriend and without him knowing!!!, man he wants to made the things spiced but IMO it turns off =, like a cheating, there is difference between lust and lose control, which is what happened here and it made all the thing would looks like fake not real feeling, The AUTHOR seems already made his mind nothing would be changed, of-course lesbian intersection happened in harem story but how it happened and made it a fine tune that is a hard thing and here by made Gabby a succubus IMO it didn`t fixed it , it feels more slutty and cuckolding story. otherwise the story goes well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok it's getting stressful with all the bellyaching about rules with each other, and problems they aren't even having yet. Kai is becoming a bit if a controlling douche with them needing permission when he's not around. Meanwhile Gabriella always pushing the boundaries in counterpart is just as annoying. ... Your pacing was slow, and now suddenly he's got a harem of 4 and they're already worried about when he'll need more. At the same time he hasn't consummated with 3/4 of the girls he has... Sigh. It's a bunch of angst and anxiety that doesn't seem necessary.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

I have to agree with wargamers comments Now is the time for Kai too grow some balls and stamp his true dominance over his women especially Gabriella. He needs to learn what powers he truly has fast and I think the stone may be the key ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...