Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath, and then nodded. "Yeah, I guess we don't have a lot of time to waste, do we? Michelle is probably really thirsty after everything she went through."

I shook my head. "It's not that," I replied. "I just want to hurry and get this part over with, so I don't have to worry about you getting hurt so easily." I lowered my voice. "So you don't end up in the hospital from a car accident, like Avery and her mom did."

Of course, I didn't need to add, 'Or so you don't end up dying in one, like all our parents,' because she fundamentally understood that glaring aspect of our unified existence. Losing all our parents was the reason why our lives changed five years ago, and the fear of losing each other was something we both shared and dealt with.

Serenity reached out and grabbed my free hand, gently giving it a squeeze. She then let go when I pulled it away, deciding to go ahead and unwrap the syringe.

Jabbing it in my vein in the crook of my arm, I filled it up halfway like I'd done for Avery, not wanting to give Serenity too much in case it somehow contributed to Michelle dying, and then pulled the needle out, glancing at my favorite girlfriend's thin arms.

It wasn't until she reached up and gently ran her fingers through my hair that I realized she was looking at me affectionately again, her chocolate brown eyes endearing and full of love.

I held her gaze for a moment, and then readjusted the needle in my grasp, holding it out of the way for a second as I reached up to gently cup her cheek. Both of her hands slipped up to my face then, as she leaned forward, closing the gap to rest her lips on mine, giving me a deep passionate kiss.

I heard Avery suck in a sharp breath, her heart suddenly racing, but ignored her as I shared an intimate kiss with the person I loved most in the world.

Serenity then pulled away a little, only to peck me on the lips one last time and then let go of my face.

"Okay, I'm ready," she whispered.

I nodded, trying to focus again, really just wanting to put the syringe aside so I could fuck her first, while Gabriella and Avery watched. Instead, I attempted to clear my mind so that I could prioritize what was important right now, reaching out to gently grab her arm.

This was it.

The time had finally come to change Serenity too.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: January 21, 2021 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021