All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 25'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Firestorm1178Firestorm1178over 3 years ago
Great story

You keep the audience wanting more. I look forward to seeing how this all turns out.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Short But Engrossing

Only 2 pages but you certainly keep the interest going and the tension high. Love the storyline . Now why does Michelle have some powerful sense of something bad?

Still waiting for Gabriella's mom to come forward and what secrets does she have to add to and / or complicate the situation. Surely she cannot be Kai's birth mom, that would make it far too complicated?

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Calling It

Michelle is Kai’s mom, or a former member of his father’s Harem. She is sensing the box, and had been mesmerized to stay away from it.

Will find it out then Kai reads the message stone from mom. Avery is going to love the fact that her boyfriend is also her half brother. Gabby will love being with siblings. Serenity is going to freak out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great so far

Just get sad when the chapters are so short

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

I need more! Oh my god I can't wait for the next chapter. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story with a difference, looking forward to more chapters.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Growing Pains

Guess we know the limits that a sire's compulsions can work on their spawn. Right up to the point of madness it seems. Its fitting in a way. Some of the most torturous things we do to each other is out of ignorance. Especially among those that love.

Looking forward to the next juicy chapters. Thank you again for your story, hope you and yours are well.

PulangNyebePulangNyebeover 3 years ago

Seriously, I don't know why most of the authors I like are your kinds. You know, those who leave their readers hanging and wanting for more every damn chapter. Maybe because the stories they write are just really good that it makes me thirsty for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erg

Such a slow roll - frustrating. This story has great potential but the pacing is actually getting super frustrating - probably on the wrong side of whatever fine line.

Backpain9Backpain9over 3 years ago

Great story so far but need to introduce some romance. Starting to drag on as regular story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
awesome.

I can't wait for the sex and stuff. But these cliff hangers. OMG genius, lol yea there's alot happening and alot of going on, just busy busy busy, which I find very amazing because I just wanna read more. the attraction characters, awesome ( Boner ), the teasing, fantastic foreplay, the storyline, amazing, so far if it was a uber story, 5 stars ***** .

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Kai

I like the series but is the only one going to have sex going to be the girlfriend? I mean it would be nice if Kai would be aloud to get some don’t you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude dont you ever think for one second that you need any of our opinions. your work is first class. i have not been able to stop reading since chapter one. i really think that with just a small tweek on the amount you describe the sex that this book could be published as a romance novel and i would not be surprised if it became a best seller. seriously look into having it published other than those that come here to read should have the opportunity to enjoy this story

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Still enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing... again.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

There it is. Kai asked Gabby to control herself and she couldn’t. He needs to take firm control of his women and fast.

5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Damn! I'm guessing that Nick is going to betray them after all. That's a crying shame. I was really hoping that he would turn out to be a trusted ally.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Kinda weird Gabriella and Avery are kissing so soon after Kai's warning. He also didn't mention it. I wonder what Avery and her mom's supernatural lineage is that makes every irresistible and gives her mom this premonition about the stone

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

to fast but damn this is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're doing a good job of moving the women in slowly, but "fiancé" is the male version of the noun. "Fiancée" is female.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

You people and your negative vibes/comments...just move on, WILL'YA!!?? This series is written you should know what you are going to read beforehand!! Go Away...or stop being critical...🙊🙉🙈

Kai and his group are doing quite well, all things considered at this point!! But, with Michelle being alerted to something, this is going to make me EVEN MORE EXCITED TO READ MORE!! So, I am going to the next chapter now!

Five**5**Stars...most definitely!!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

You people and your negative vibes/comments...just move on, WILL'YA!!?? This series is written you should know what you are going to read beforehand!! Go Away...or stop being critical...🙊🙉🙈

Kai and his group are doing quite well, all things considered at this point!! But, with Michelle being alerted to something, this is going to make me EVEN MORE EXCITED TO READ MORE!! So, I am going to the next chapter now!

Five**5**Stars...most definitely!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Please, kaiser, if you're out there...give us more!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...