All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 27'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago
Thought so.

Yeah. I had a feeling the whole (or at least parts) of the transforming thing wasn't an Incubus thing. As powerful and useful as it is... its just not sex related. Which naturally begs the question: What *is* his mom? ~But all that can wait for much later. We're getting questions answered and now we're soon to have some mutual fantasies revealed.

Though this does make me wonder... Since she held off on explaining some parts... Has she mentioned/ demonstrated what he did to her? And the rest of his harem?

Time will tell. Though I find it very interesting and possibly very informative that he finds her mother far more appetizing than her. Since he seems to be of an even grander lineage, perhaps ones that considers even other "demons" as a food source. Which again really amps up that question: *What* is his mom? -But again, I apologize. I don't mean to be so insistent, and sincerely hope its understood that I mean no haste in the desire for my question to be answered. It will come in its own time. ^.^ Its just a question that smolders within me, yah know?

Thank you again for the wonderful chapter. So much plot was moved forward, and Kal slept through it. Seems like a pattern xD. When you mentioned the kidnapping thing, I was confused for a moment, because I was thinking about the sister incident, and how that was sooo very hidden. But then I finally realized, Oh crap! That actually did JUST happen too. It seems ages ago that the serial killer snagged the wrong victim. Boy just gets up to too much action while awake. xD Good for him he's got tons of endurance.

You and yours Be well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Sure, the smut will be enticing, but its more just a continuation of the journey.

PS. I do actually wonder what succubi are like to normal incubi. Since we only have Kal as a reference on that, and its possible his other side is influencing his perceptions as much as they are effecting his presence for them. Time will tell for that as well, I suppose.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Sweet Torture

Another short chapter full of detail drawing you along the path to the next one. Cannot wait. A week is such a long time 😂😂.

5 stars. No doubt about it.

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntabout 3 years ago

I love this story. Kia is innocent while being protective and considerate. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please try to post twice a week

The suspense is killing us! Try to post twice a week this story is so good to have to wait so long for another chapter

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 3 years ago

Laughed with callling her Mrs Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story line has been great to this point. I wanted to keep reading even with very limited serious sexual content. Its been really good reading. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Tinman77Tinman77about 3 years ago

this is great left on tender hooks on what is going to happen to Kia sister wiith Avary and her mum and what is about to happen to Kia at the end of this one looking forward to the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Suspense

Lol don’t make me hunt you down... if you quit this story I’ll be devastated

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Regarding posting twice a week. It takes roughly 1 hour to write 500 words on average, and these 'chapters' are often 7,000 word or more (more than twice the length of a traditional book chapter).

When you include the time for editing, plotting, and all the other stuff that's involved, we're talking about almost 20 hours of work per chapter. Personally, I don't have the time to spend 40 hours a week in order to publish two chapters per week.

If you want extra chapters, I'm 7 chapters ahead of here on my Patreon (link is in my Bio), which gives me well over a month to get feedback from my supporters before I publish here (sometimes I make drastic changes to the story, as I did in Chapter 31, due to feedback from my patrons).

I will say that I'm glad you love this story so much, but I just don't have the time to meet that kind of request.

FrognutFrognutabout 3 years ago
Great Fun

This has been a very entertaining story and your plot just keeps getting better and better!

It's one you have to keep reading to see what is around the corner, Greta Job!

anticipating the next installment.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfabout 3 years agoAuthor
Release Schedule

I just wanted to remind you guys that I have my release schedule in my Bio, and it's the best place to get updates on what chapters are pending approval and such, since I update it regularly.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5545586&page=bio

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I'm not sure if I understand the vagaries of succubus / incubus relations; sexual necessities; whatevers; but I am willing to learn.

Thanks again for sharing.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Nah, that just went too far over the top for my taste.

3/5. But will see where it goes. Getting a bit sick of Kai being a bit of a fool and a dupe.

No one gets to 18 and is as stupid about sex as he is. If he cannot control himself he certainly cannot control his harem

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@Wargamer

I'm really big on character growth. By chapter 42, Kai has changed a lot, and is much more the dominate type that you're hoping for.

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

"Yes, you're probably going to love the next chapter."

Not sure if I will or not since I do want the MC to fuck Rebecca but at the same time don't like how she isn't going to join the harem since I don't see her leaving her husband. But that is just how I am with harem stories, when an MC sleeps with a woman its because he wants her in his harem and doesn't share her with other men.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

This is a nice series but not really liking the direction this is going. Like the other comment by Razzakel

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@Sniperking

Again, glad to hear the future chapters changed your mind, and great to have your support on Patreon.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Now we’re talking, action at last.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Interesting story concept, but 27 chapters into a harem story and the main character has 4 to 5 women and only has been with one once. Also, you spent 15 paragraphs of internal debate and discussion with Gabby about talking to her mom and the hesitancy of revealing everything….then he sleeps thru the discussion and revealing. Only to have the mop up discussion. ??? :)

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Also, I guess they didn’t tell her mom about everyone being injected by some means with Kai’s blood and therefore transformed into something? Maybe the mom knows what these new creatures are called and what their capabilities are.

rezakhezrirezakhezri12 months ago

That's better. Some previous chapters were stressful. This one was kind of relaxing and I hope you make it better and exciting in the following ones.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...