All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 28'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

Missed you last weekend

Vernon77Vernon77about 3 years ago
Amazing

Love this series!!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Still Going Strong

More sex this time; more like just sex this time, but well written again. Am loving this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best chapters so far.

Tinman77Tinman77about 3 years ago

great chapter cant wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yay!

It's finally here thank you so much I've been horny all week thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

I think Rebecca, Gabriella, Avery, Michelle, Serenity and Kai need to have a group sex orgy at Rebecca's home as she deals with what they all are.

However, at leat first 2 pieces of need to be taken care of.

1. Gabriella and Kai need to show Rebecca the box, letter and stone and tell her what Michelle felt. They also probably need to tell her about the other 4 women who have taken Kai's blood and how it has transformed each of them

2, When Serenity wakes up she may need to feast on animal blood as she still has at least the arm wound to fully heal as well as any bruises or other maladies she had prior to receiving blood from her adopted brother Kai.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago
Hmm

I'm glad everyone was delighted by this learning experience... I'm just... I guess a little concerned that the instincts of his species is overriding him a bit. Sure, there's lust at first sight because of how much succubus she is, but he's been In love with his sister for ages, and though its been (maybe too) fast, he loves his fiancé as well. The girl from his school has been there alongside him for a long while, and he's only just recently made any progress on actually feeling his feelings, so who knows?

But for Rebecca... they've just met. She's married and he has already had discomfort when thinking about how he will impact or be involved in whatever capacity with regards to her husband. But by the end of this chapter, he loves the physical act with her so much that its better than anything? Not just as a learning tool to keep him and his safe, but wanting her more than the people he knows and cares about? ~That's how it read to me. Maybe I'm misinterpreting things- just the impression I was left with, and it made me... uncomfortable. I think its fine if everyone gets together and their families grow to encompass everyone if they're all cool with it. That would even be really nice and hot. But that's not the thought process I was seeing (whether it was there properly or not).

Anyways, still a great chapter. Its good that his fiancé is learning and having a great time. Its excellent that he is learning or at least hoping to learn more about himself and how to not hurt those he loves. I just hope the one's already in love with him come first, in his thoughts, his words, and his actions- even if he can't control his instincts.

Thank you for your story. You and yours Be well. Looking forward to the next.

SunsetFollower511SunsetFollower511about 3 years ago

A rather engrossing read, just discovered the series. Hats off, I can tell you've spent a lot of time and effort putting this together.

One thing puzzles me, and that is Kai's aversion to reflecting about his need to be the only man in his girls' lives, even casually. This is clearly targeted at the harem fantasy, and I'm not saying that should change- indeed I am not immune to its appeal. But Kai spends so much time and effort agonizing over what the ethical thing to do is in so many situations, for married women he influences, anyone with a good heart around him that can benefit from his power, victims of crime. It's one of his best qualities. Yet he refuses to justify limiting the expression of those closest to him, reflexively pushing any thought of it away. He's an interesting guy, our demigod protagonist, more vulnerable and sympathetic than most male domination celebrity characters, and there is an opportunity here to show even more interesting character growth as he grapples with this flaw in himself, and perhaps the other dangers of leading such a cult of personality. Maybe it's just part of his powerful inclinations as an incubus; only you can say... Much potential here indeed.

Props on having virtually no typos, too. Ask me how I know how hard that can be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

Wow, I wasn't looking forward to this sex with mom story part, but you made it, make me love it too...

Looking forward to the next installment of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

28 chapters of a harem story before we got a second sexual pairing. It's all well written, but this is like blue balls the novel. I hope you keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! I enjoyed catching up with the story. And I'm certainly happy that I found it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the writing. The reading just flows from one moment to the next without any major snags to make the reader pause. My only concern is the pace. The last few chapters have introduced several twists into the story line that have unresolved issues. For example, how is the mc's older sister going to react to him being intimate with another woman after they had just agreed everyone would basically know everything. He is the love of her life and she of his yet they haven't gotten truly intimate yet due to circumstances. Now in this chapter, lust obliterates thoughts of the black rock - kind of hard to follow after Michelle's reaction. Plus it was the primary motivator to change the schedule. Usually a good teacher would find out ancillary influences that would impede learning so why not discuss the black rock before the sex? So now we're also left with Avery and Michelle lost in la la land with a passed out, transforming, supposedly important sister. I would say that it's okay to extend a chapter if needed for continuity of storyline since you seem to writing this as a novel as you state. Also, try to keep things a little less scattered. Even though this is fiction, it is beyond probable that all of these events up to this point would occur within 48 hours. Allow the characters a chance to inter-relate and enjoy each other prior to jumping from one dramatic event to the next. It really hurts the intimacy of the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

As this is mostly fantasy/non-human rather than incest, I'll try to tailor my comments accordingly. This is , of course, and incredibly well written piece of work. I want to thank now for the hours of entertainment I've experienced reading it. I concur with the general comments regarding complexity and would warn you of a couple things. Your story right now is relatively "compact" in that there is manageable number of characters that you have diligently established to include "who they are" and how each interacts with the other(s) in a meaningful way. Although our hero is only half human, you present him in ways we "humans" can understand and empathize with. If you continue to add women to his harem, you will start to lose our ability to relate to that human side. He is truly "in love" with his current conquests. The human side of him and us readers limits our ability to envision a truly loving relationship with multitudes of women. While each "fresh" encounter may appease the "staffers" in the audience, it will certainly dilute your story arc as a writer. Don't go there, as tempting as it may be. (Simply relying on "he's part incubus" is a weak literary crutch at some point...) My second piece of advice is for you to figure out where you want the story to go and how it ends, at least for this story arc. You imply you're making some of it up as you go. If you do that too long, that's when authors on this site have their stories start to "wander" and lose focus. As for general plot ideas: What's the effect of injecting blood from incubus into succubus? Gabby's mom hasn't commented but this topic should be HUGE in the general story. (I'm going to guess it's never, ever happened before.) You imply in this chapter Rebecca is experiencing things she never has before with Kai. Has HE ruined her for her husband? Is that why incubus and succubus should avoid each other - it creates a "feedback" loop that consumes both? You need to establish some normal relationship parameters for the harem and how he interacts - maybe give us readers a "breather" chapter with some sex but also move the plot along to establish the new normal for our characters. Will they all live together? Where would that be? Still need to figure out the relic as well - Can Rebecca contact someone with knowledge of what it is? As Kai expands his harem and/or the injecting of blood into them get "noticed" by others from the non-human world (like his father)? I'll leave it at that... 5* by the way!

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Kai

Finally he gets laid, he needs to get with his other women!

mlovesmlovesabout 3 years ago

Most excellent.

I need to think a while, so that I I make sensible comments, but I really enjoyed this chapter.

And, as a first thought, your writing reminds me o the early 20th century French Canadian diarist Anains Nin.

MikeB58MikeB58about 3 years ago

Okay seriously 28 chapters in to an incest/taboo story and still no incest...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

And the BAD THING?

Thanks again.

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

Hmm seeing how Rebecca is reacting to him I now have a small bit of hope that the MC can get her to join the harem and end her relationships with other men. But if I'm honest its probably not gonna happen sadly.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

"Either way, just remembering that she'd allegedly fucked two guys the previous night, and was about to fuck me too, was giving me a raging hard-on like I'd never had before."

Pretty surprised by this with his reluctance to share with other guys and with virginity being a main theme in this. But I guess you can like opposites without contradicting each other. Humans are complex.

I thought the point of this chapter was casual sex but then we have the love thing at the end. Maybe it's a different kind of love? Like less romantic and more casual? Cause it's not that special anymore if every girl he dicks immediately falls in love with him.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

nothing like a MILF.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Kai is obviously a special young man...his being half-incubus is working not only in his favor, but positively affects the women he cares about...to now include Rebecca Watson...I think she WILL be a part of the harem, at least 'peripherally' (if that is even possible!!)

The comments about 'love', and it being too soon to talk about...I disagree. It is possible to feel love for someone that early in the relationship...there are different forms of love that can be expressed; in Rebecca's case, she feels the passion (Eros)...and the true feeling of being close to Kai (Pragma)...which Kai is going to find out he shares with ALL the others.

This is progressing very well; Kai now should be with Gabriella again, so they have the 'supervised' experience with Rebecca able to monitor their progression and not "harm" each other!

The rest of the ladies are going to benefit from this!! Lucky Them!!

Five**5**Stars🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

HOTTEST. CHAPTER. EVER. Your story has been a very slow building story so far, and that’s ok, but in this chapter you went all out on the hot sex.

Five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...