Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like, rapidly, it sounded as if she was about to cry.

"And I didn't touch his lifeforce last time," she continued. "Oh, thank God I didn't touch his lifeforce."

"It's okay, sweetie," I heard Mrs. Watson say reassuringly. "He probably would have been fine even if you did. Might have gotten a little sick, but he would have recovered."

Gabriella only whimpered, seeming to really begin falling apart at the realization that she hadn't hurt me at all. And maybe my soreness the first time was truly caused by her, possibly from her sucking out my physical energy, but she hadn't touched the one thing that could permanently harm me if she sucked too much of it.

She hadn't touched my lifeforce.

But fuck, I didn't know what to do now, especially now that I was alone in the room, only hearing things because I had heightened senses.

And after that second orgasm, now it seemed as if reality was settling in again, and my cock being buried in Mrs. Watson's pussy moments ago felt much more like it had been a handshake, instead of an intimate intertwining of fingers, similar to how she said.

And it wasn't because anything physical had really changed, but simply because of how the more experienced woman spoke to Gabriella upstairs.

She was instructing her, teaching her, accomplishing the purpose for why we were doing this in the first place.

And I desperately wanted it to be more difficult than she was making it sound.

Because I wanted to do this again.

And again.

I wanted to experience this carnal pleasure as much as possible.

"We have to do this again," Gabriella unexpectedly sobbed, as if she was having a similar train of thought. "I need more of this. Tasting his lust like this is so wonderful."

"We will, pup. Trust me, we will. Honestly, you won't be able to learn as much when there's so much lust. I didn't even have to do much, unlike with more experienced men. And either way, I definitely haven't had my fill yet."

Oh hell yes!

Hell yes!

Mrs. Watson then sighed heavily. "I've never...Oh fuck, I've never..." She sucked in a deep breath. "I don't know what's different about him, but that was unbelievably breathtaking. He is unbelievably breathtaking. And I learned something very interesting just now." She paused. "I supposed I should go tell him."

Gabriella didn't respond, but when Mrs. Rebecca began heading back downstairs, I assumed she must have at least nodded. The sexy woman then approached me again, sensually taking off her robe as she did so, until she was finally dropping it next to me on the couch, even while she slid right back into my lap, and right back on my cock.

"W-What did you find out?" I asked hesitantly, ignoring her surprised look that I had overheard, my hands slipping down to feel the heated latex on her thighs.

She then smirked. "Well, baby, if you are truly part-incubus, then you are feeding on something similar to lust, but it's not lust. It's more like passion, which I normally wouldn't suggest is any different, but baby you made me so passionate when you cummed in me. And I felt you absorbing that passion much like I absorb lust."

"So then, I guess that means we aren't competing for the same energy?" I considered hesitantly.

She nodded, her heavy red curls bouncing slightly, her emerald eyes affectionate. "That's exactly right, baby boy. Or at least, you specifically aren't competing for the same energy. I honestly have no sexual experience with anyone else supposedly part-incubus, and you're the first one I've met who wasn't immediately repulsive." She smiled warmly, gently stroking her thumb across my cheek. "No, your lifeforce is beautiful, and you are beautiful."

I cleared my throat, deciding to change subjects to what she just said previously. "Umm, I didn't even feel like I was absorbing anything."

"Which is why we're going to do this again," she replied with a nod. "Although, if you are somehow forcing women to feel passionate when you have your own orgasm, then it's unlikely there is ever any danger of you accidentally tapping into their lifeforce, but being unaware of what you're doing is the very thing that can make it dangerous." She paused. "Especially since normal human women can fatigue. Their limited capacity to produce the passion you need can diminish with repeated sex, even with the aphrodisiac nature of your cum."

I nodded in agreement, more than happy to experience this again. "Please teach me," I whispered.

"I will, baby boy," she promised, cupping my cheek affectionately again. "Or, I'll at least do my best. I'll have to put some thought into trying to figure out how to help you even begin to sense it, if you can't already."

I nodded, excited to know she was going to try to come up with a lesson plan for this.

A fucking sex lesson plan.

Yes, please!

She could be my teacher any day!

"S-So now what?" I wondered hesitantly, feeling like the mood was completely drained now, especially after she left and came back, even though I was still rock hard inside her.

She smirked. "You want some more of this, don't you?" she said playfully.

I nodded urgently, causing her to giggle.

"Alright," she said, amusement in her tone. "Let me think. So many fun things we could do..." She paused, thinking for a few seconds before continuing. "Maybe I'll suck on your cock," she then commented in amusement. "Gabby said it was amazing, and that has me curious. Because I'm not sure I would call cum amazing. Only very good."

I could only nod.

She began easing herself up then, but feeling her departing prompted me to desperately grab her hips, wanting to hold her down even though she wasn't leaving like before.

She looked at me in surprise, and then gave me a half-affectionate, half-chastising look. "Now baby, I can't exactly suck on your cock if it's buried in my pussy. You've behaved very well up until this point. Keep behaving and I'll be sure you won't regret it."

I nodded, letting go and deciding I wanted my shirt off, so I was fully naked, beginning to tug it off over my head while Mrs. Rebecca slipped fully off my cock.

A thread of my cum was clinging to her pussy as she separated from me, with thick white globs still all over the leather couch between my legs and even on the marble flooring.

However, Mrs. Watson didn't seem to pay it any mind as she knelt down on her knees, showing off all of her shiny latex-clad back as she leaned forward to slurp my cum right off the leather cushion.

Her emerald eyes widened in sincere surprise. "Oh my God," she exclaimed. She focused on me in shock. "Baby, what in the hell do you eat? Your cum is so sweet and thick, it's like that candy Gabby loves so much." She moaned again, only to begin sounding like she was speaking more to herself, her voice lower. "And I'm sure she wants a taste too, but she'll have to wait," she whispered, grabbing my cock at the base as she leaned forward. "She gets this forever, so she'll have plenty of time to taste this."

She then ran her tongue along my shaft, tasting both of our juices, her fluffy curly red hair all over my thighs as she began sucking on my head, her heavy tits brushing up against my knees.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, leaning back more into the deep leather cushions as I reached out to run my fingers through the woman's vibrant red hair. "Oh fuck, Mrs. Rebecca, that feels so good."

She made an amused sound in her throat, probably at my insistent at continuing to use 'Mrs.,' but didn't say anything as she slowly pushed downward to engulf my cock all the way down to the base.

Oh fuck, my head was at the back of her throat! It felt so amazing!

I tried to focus down on her thin back, my eyes roaming over the shiny black latex, mesmerized by her thin shoulder blades, my lust resurging as I saw how her hips widened, noticing how sexy her ass was, feeling even more excited by the small portion of her crack I could see from the opening in the bodysuit.

Oh fuck, she was so hot.

Her scent, her body, her experience, her age.

I loved everything about her.

I wanted this hot MILF to play with me forever. I didn't want it to stop.

"I'm getting close again," I whispered, unable to believe I was really about to cum for the third time. Unable to believe it was building again so quickly. "Fuck," I hissed as I began reaching my peak. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I exploded in her mouth, with her initially looking up at me with an obvious grin touching her emerald eyes, only for Mrs. Watson's eyes to fluttered closed as my cum filled her. She then gulped loudly several times, her brow furrowed as she began sucking in sharp breaths from her nose.

Finally, she pulled away, her emerald eyes looking drugged as she started breathing even more heavily.

"Oh my God," she whispered, her face visibly flushing. "Holy fuck, you're going to make me cum again. Oh God, what is this surge of passion?" She looked up at me, her gaze suddenly desperate and pleading, her cheeks growing even more rosy. "Baby boy, what are you? How are you making me feel so good? How is this--"

Her words cut off as she abruptly ducked her head, gasping for air.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed between my knees, her entire body tensing. "It won't stop building. Oh fuck! I need you to fuck me again! I need you to hold me, baby!" She abruptly sat up then, her arms trembling as she pushed herself up to her feet, her legs shaking as she twisted around and aimed to sit on me, her juicy ass suddenly all I could see. "Please," she begged as she reached down for my cock to hold it still while she rested her swollen folds on it again. "Please hold me baby," she repeated desperately.

I groaned as she began sinking down, watching my cock disappear between her crack, quickly wrapping my arms around her waist, one of my hands grabbing a huge heavy tit as her pussy swallowed my cock.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, leaning back more heavily into me, her back now against my chest. "Oh fuck, baby! Please kiss my neck!"

Unwrapping one arm around her, I reached up to brush her vibrant curly red hair over her latex-clad shoulder, with her reaching up to help pull it out of the way as I pressed my lips to the back of her neck, feeling the smooth latex against my chin, beginning to plant gentle kisses on her silky skin.

She gasped, reaching for my hand now and pulling it down between her legs, placing my fingers over her clit. I began rubbing obediently, knowing it was what she wanted, causing her to reach up to ensure my other hand was firmly gripping her tit, squeezing together with me.

"Oh baby, you even know what you're doing. Oh fuck, I love this so much!" she gasped, incrementally sliding on my shaft as I teased her clit. "Oh shit, baby, I love you so much! You're so beautiful, you're so perfect, and you feel so good. Oh my God, this passion! I've never felt so passionate in my entire life. It feels so good it almost hurts." She sniffled then, sucking in a ragged breath, as she leaned even more heavily into me. "Oh God, baby. This build up is so perfect it's making me cry. Oh fuck, I'm really going to cum again. Oh shit, and this one is even better than the last two. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!"

She screamed as she pressed heavily into me.

And my head was swimming with euphoria.

Mrs. Watson was trembling in my arms, still sounding a little emotional as she took in deep ragged breaths.

But I wasn't done yet, my fingers continuing to rub her clit, even despite her tensing muscles.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not sure that I..." She began, grabbing my wrist, only to suck in a sharp breath as I teased her clit more, only to gasp. "Oh my God, no way. No fucking way." She moaned. "Oh baby, these orgasms are too strong. I'm already going to be so sore tomorrow, and..." She sucked in another sharp breath. "Oh fuck, I think I need to take you to my bedroom, so I can at least lay down." She gasped. "Oh my God, you feel so fucking good. How do you feel so fucking good?"

I was feeling desperate again, not wanting to stop. "Just one more time," I asked hopefully, trying not to sound like I was begging.

Mrs. Watson could only whimper as I continued to tease her clit, my cock buried in her swollen folds, with me feeling elated to realize my own climax was sincerely starting to build again. And with it, there was a shift in my mindset, suddenly feeling desperate to assert myself over this hot sexy woman.

Without even thinking it through, I stopped teasing her clit long enough to wrap both arms around her waist, scooting her sideways with me as I tilted her over, making sure my cock stayed buried in her while we changed positions.

She wanted to lay down, so I was laying her down.

However, since she was sitting backwards on me, it resulted in her getting on her hands and knees.

"Oh God, baby," Mrs. Watson exclaimed, seeming to think this was what I was aiming for. She quickly shifted herself into more comfortable position on her hands and knees, spreading her legs far apart to keep her ass at the perfect level, all while I knelt on the leather cushions, one of my feet resting on the floor.

Now that we were here, I was planning on fucking her from behind, but no sooner had I gotten in position that she was changing her mind.

"I need to flip around," she whispered.

I automatically pulled out a little, to indicate that was fine, prompting her to glance back at me briefly, almost as if she was searching for approval, her face flushed, her eyes partially unfocused, before she quickly pulled off my cock entirely and then flopped around onto her back, spreading her latex-clad knees, the light shimmering off the shiny material.

Oh fuck, her toned stomach was so hot, the black latex taut and wrinkly at the same time as she tensed and curled slightly to readjust herself. And there was something so raw and sexual about her huge exposed tits.

Her gaze focused on me then as she held out her arms like she was offering a hug. "Come to me, baby boy. Make me cum again."

I quickly leaned forward and positioned my hands next to her sides as I shifted my weight, even as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a passionate kiss. My cock met her swollen folds in the same motion, and instantly I was buried deep inside her again, her wet warmth swallowing me up.

She moaned into my mouth, and my head was swimming all over again.

This felt so fucking amazing!

"Oh God, fuck me," Mrs. Watson exclaimed as I began thrusting my hips, her knees pressing against my body just enough that I could feel my skin glide across the shiny material, her tits bouncing against my chest. "Oh my God, I thought foreplay was always the best part of sex, but this is something else entirely. Normal people can't fuck like this. I've never fucked like this. Every time I think I'm done, it's like your cum reenergizes my passion." She gasped, her eyes fluttering closed as she moaned again. "Oh fuck, I don't know if I can handle this. Oh fuck, it's too good."

"I'm close," I gasped, feeling overwhelmed all over again, as if this was actually the first time that I was about to cum in this MILF. It was that intense. "Oh fuck, I'm so close. Fuck!"

The moment I cummed, she unexpectedly screamed at the same time, her sexy body tensing and twitching, the sound rapidly shifting to a guttural groan as she began half-moaning, half-sobbing beneath me.

"Oh my God, it's so good. Oh shit, it's so fucking good!" Mrs. Watson whimpered. "Ugh, the passion is hitting me all over again. Oh fuck baby, I love you so much! I want you so much! Oh my God, my chest is so warm, my heart feels so full right now."

I could only kiss her on the cheek in response, finding myself a little out of breath myself, just from straining so hard to get that last orgasm out. But all it took was meeting Mrs. Watson's gaze again and suddenly her lips were on mine, both of us passionately making-out as we sucked in sharp breaths through our noses.

Oh shit, her firm tits felt so great against my bare chest, her pussy felt so amazing as it throbbed around my cock. I wanted to keep thrusting in her, but could tell she was really done now. So instead, we shared the most intimate moment of my life as I made-out with this sexy woman, kissing passionately like I'd never kissed anyone before.

All the while, my cock throbbed within her perfect swollen folds, tensing repeatedly in response to the warmth and pressure holding me tightly.

Finally, after what felt like forever, I pulled away, feeling like I was swimming in her maple syrup aroma and passion. "Mrs. Rebecca," I whispered. "Is it okay if I say I love you?"

She looked up at me affectionately, her emerald gaze passionate. "Oh honey, I'd be devastated if you didn't. I love you so much, baby boy. You've given me the most amazing experience of my entire life. Now kiss me some more, baby. I'm far from done with you this evening."

I obeyed without hesitation, passionately meeting her lips as I began slowly thrusting my cock again, feeling her moan into my mouth as her own hips tensed to readjust the angle. I didn't even care if I had another orgasm at this point, because right now all that mattered was this intimate act of lovemaking, the amazing overwhelming climax no longer the goal.

The intimacy was everything, and in this moment fucking Mrs. Rebecca was my sole focus, everything else an afterthought at this point, including even the reason why we were doing this.

It was perfect, and I sincerely didn't want it to end anytime soon.

Unfortunately, all things had to come to an end, even if for a short time.

And thankfully, I was confident it would only be for a short time.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: March 11, 2021 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Edited: August 11, 2021

12