All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 30'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

That was great looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aww! so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well shoot, didn’t expect to catch up to the most recent stuff so fast. Absolutely loving the story (and sex scenes)!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Finally, he got partway there. I thought she was going to trick him and get them both off.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but there is NO effing way the long suffering, inexperienced, horny little teenage fuck Kai wasn't blowing his load as soon the head of his dick touched Ren's juicy delight.

Hell, that wouldn't have been the first time she'd make him blow, either. The day she was exploring for the first time, and had his dick in her hand, he would've geyered, as well.

You CANNOT be old enough you've forgotten what a hair trigger you had as a teenage boy, 'cause you ain't older than me, and I'm old as dirt, and I still remember painting more than my fair share of 'lips'.

The only other explanation is you're either a virgin, or a female, and likely a virgin female, at that; any woman with a pulse has been painted with spuge, pre-docking. Unless they started with a 30+ year old man, and have never had anyone younger. No, make that 40+, because at 30, bangin' a 'young thang' would be a spontaneous pre-ejac waitin' to happen!

Insertion may be accomplished, but there ain't gonna be any extended conversation like these two had. There IS a reason the mind is said to be the most sensitive sexual organ. You get a hot woman like Ren finally doing the deed with ANYONE, after the history THEY have, and then she starts talking like a well experienced MILF, and it ain't gonna be nuttin', BUT nuttin'.

I can hear the dialogue right now, "Oh, don't talk... sorry..." LOL

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Just a goofy observation, but when I finished Ch 29, I went to see how many chapters were left before I cuaght up with 'real time'.

In the Ch 27 sub-title/summary, it says Kai goes to meet redheaded MILF, (Gab's mom, obviously). Then in the Ch 35 sub [?.. latest chapter posted, might not have number correct. me< brain injured memory; can't remember chit.. is that how it's spelled? ;>) ]

it says 'redhead takes him to meet her Mom'.

Inquiring minds are inquiring? Is Gabby's granny still alive, and are you goin' for the generational trifecta, here? (generational trifecta is granny, mom & daughter. Not to be confused with the sibling trifecta of 3 sisters.)

LOL...

GeoD

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I'm a guy, happily married, and yes I do remember what it was like to be 18 years old.

BUT, what is 100% realistic doesn't always make for the best story. I try to find the balance between realism and good storytelling.

-

But yes, you're right. In real life, he would have popped just from her holding his cock in her hand. Shoot, he might have popped just from her ending up in his lap way back in Chapter 14. And, on top of that, he probably would have been trembling like he was with Gabriella, since that reaction isn't going to go away after one time, and it definitely is going to reappear when it's sex with a brand new person for the first time (given his age).

-

BUT that doesn't always make for the best storytelling.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@KaizerWolf

I just finished book 02 , honestly , I liked the book 01 more, and I have some questions and notes, hoping that they don`t bother you and replying to it, please:

1- Gaby behavior in future ? it is Kai`s harem not Gabby`s harem!!!, IMO in book 02 her most time behavior is really annoyed and honestly make me hesitate to continue the story overall (not that my reading it`s very important for you), I know she`s succubus and all but when she kissed avey it really turned me off, of-course it`ll happened eventually but she made it without considering Kai or even Avey new transformation and took the advantage on that, it is kind of slutty, and cheating and regarding to her statement that she`ll never cheat she did easily, furthermore both her and Avery anytime been together alone they did again, even if Kai said it is okay that happened only if know before it, but there is no respect from both especially from Gabby as Avery didn`t in serious relation with Kai, but honestly Gaby made the impression of insecurities, hoping that she even leave the group or unleash her slutty side in presence of Kai. I know it is harem story, and it`s hard to handle that relation especially sexually but I felt you didn't handle Gaby character well.

2- Kai is kind of cuckold with Gabi more than a man, based of his reaction on the point above, he should the number one in the relation as the only man.

3- you are using that word "granted" so much.

4- you handle serenity so good, she`ll do stuff with other women in order to please Kai, it should all the other women thinking as well, I really confused when Avery had crush on Kai for two years, then her first, second , third...etc kiss had been with Gabby, why did you that man, really??

5- it`s obviously you don`t care much about sex scenes as it was only two in 2nd book (very hot btw), the book was a little too but there was a lot of teasing, and it was one woman, now there is four but there was so little teasing, not to mention again some was turning off (Gabby kisses -sorry) I suggest if you add notes in the subject to get us notice like adding xxx or something like that.

hopefully my comment doesn't bothering you, thanks

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

now for the fun stuff.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I have not commented on the last few chapters, so here goes.

This whole story is unfolding JUST THE WAY IT SHOULD!! I am quite happy with how KaizerWolf has written so far, Andi am looking forward to the rest of the (already written) chapters...with ALL that they hold.

Reality has no part in this, by my way of thinking...it is a fantasy story...at least "most" of it...the science-fiction part. Yet, there could be some sense of reality here, from the life of our author, that he has lived out...so I choose to let him be, and write as he wants to...happy to read this as it is...

The story is not TOO outrageous to not go on...sssooo....HERE WE GGGGOOO!!!!

FIVE**5**STARS...💥💥💥💥💥🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...