All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 32'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Enjoying the journey - I really like the intertwining relationships and I'm glad Kai is realizing having a loving relationship with his women means he can't have sex outside their "circle". Keep that part "real" so you don'y dilute the intimacy they are sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it keep the chapters coming. Can`t wsit for the next installment.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

Short but I can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it's nice you should keep going forever at least make 30 more if you can cause I haven't read another story on this site that is anywear near as good as this

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 3 years ago
Nice but

While it's nice that you keep publishing more chapters to this story, I've really been looking forward to reading some more of your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best series on the site. Keep going.

buzman0112buzman0112about 3 years ago

I totally agree with everyone that if you kept this story going for years I would keep reading it!!! I am glad that Kai is starting to focus more and n developing a loving relationship with the women in his life rather just an attitude of who can I do next!!!

Awesome story my friend!!!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Still keeps rolling along nicely. Keep them coming though longer chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a really excellent series, really looking forward to more instalments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When are you going to add more I've been waiting for more and I'm really excited for another chapter of this series

LitLove59LitLove59almost 3 years ago

This is a great story. You are developing the characters really well. Can't wait for the next chapter.

ritz1016ritz1016almost 3 years ago
Wow

I have been reading the story from part 1 continuously. I am in awe of the work you put in this. This soo good. Loved it completely. Eagerly waiting for more.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Brilliant storyline. Can’t wait to read the next 30 chapters ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusalmost 3 years ago

are you no longer going to be uploading to literotica? it's been a while (for you) with no word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love the stories, any further updates would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope Kai and Avery get some time together at some point. She was completely obsessed with him for 2 years, she was heartbroken when she found out he had a girlfriend, he saved her from being paralyzed and saved her Mom, proclaimed that "she was his", yet after Gabriella stole her first kiss it seems she's more Gabriella's pet lesbian than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kaizerwolf has abandoned lit entirely, but he's still quite active on Patreon. The next 10 chapters are available there.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Well, it looks like this is the end, at least for now. See you on the flip side, if I'm not caught up in something else.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this here. Great story line

EdwardslifeEdwardslifealmost 3 years ago

We want more of the innocent devil's harem can't just leave us like that and just a series man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep going. Loving it so far. Good job

Fire_Fucker37Fire_Fucker37almost 3 years ago

We need more considering you got us hook, line, sinker. It's been great so far

GioSoloGioSoloalmost 3 years ago
Well this sucks

Looks like Kaizer is one of those money authors. Perfectly fine, but it does suck that he posted as much as he has on his patreon (He just released Ch. 49 a couple days ago) and has put us on the back burner.

I’d recommend BurntRedstone if anyone hear hasn’t actually heard of him. The guy regularly pumps out massive works with great sex scenes similar to this guy, and stories that are just as, if not more so, immersive.

See Satyr Play for a fantasy story, his Jack Danner series for a strong main guy character set in a futuristic world, his Shepherd series for another strong male but set in the modern real world, or his Ed Walters series (trilogy that starts with “One Who Understands”) for a strong male in the real world who is very innocent and naive.

He’s got a buttload of other stories, but these I do highly recommend. All these works are very well developed and there is real heart to the characters. Be aware, though, that instead of publishing dozens of 2 pages chapters, he publishes far fewer works with a pretty high page count. There are some that are only a couple pages, some that are around 10, and then a solid amount of them are over 30 pages long. Absolutely worth the read and all are either completed or regularly being updated.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Guys, please check my bio for information, instead of just making assumptions. I'll likely start posting more of my stories on Lit in roughly a month, but you can check my bio for more details and updates on that kind of thing.

And sheesh, don't just assume that 'me not posting' has anything to do with money.

TheMadMaxTheMadMaxover 2 years ago

19 chapters ahead on hid pareon

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 2 years ago

What, did you suddenly get embarrassed that you were writing incest? You’ve had that as a theme in your story since day one and now it’s “housemate”. Dynamic completely changed. Story kind of ruined. Nice work. Good luck w your stories

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@NovemberComingFire

-

No. It's a change I made because I can't keep up with two versions of the story. I already put in 20 hours a week writing my stories (sometimes much more), and I don't have the luxury of giving myself extra work.

-

You might ask, why do I even need two versions?

Because, even though I enjoy writing, I'm not writing this 'just for the fun of it.' I've put a ton of hard work into this story (roughly 700 hours at this point, or almost 5 months of full-time writing, if I was putting in 40 hours per week), and I want to publish it.

-

Except, guess what themes are nearly impossible to get published? And what themes are rarely accepted at most of the major places where books are sold?

-

So no, it has nothing to do with 'being embarrassed.' It's a 'story,' and the characters were never related to begin with. A big emphasis has always been made on the fact that the main character was adopted. Nothing to even be embarrassed about. This is about pragmatism.

-

I realized back in March/April that, long-term, for me to continue this story, I had to make this change eventually. I just hadn't been afforded the time until recently, because I was so busy over the summer. But now that I have a 'published' version, all future chapters have to be under the premise of that different version. Otherwise, it becomes way too much work. And I can't keep up with two versions.

-

On my Patreon, I actually tried to take an 'alternate route' for my Naughty Friend story at Ch 18, and it very quickly became obvious that trying to keep up with two versions was a ridiculous amount of extra work. Much easier to just have a consistent story everywhere.

-

So yeah, that's why. And best of luck to you too.

GioSoloGioSoloover 2 years ago
Lol

So I made a comment on this story and the other saying how it was unfortunate, but that it seemed like Kaizer was more geared towards turning a profit than just writing as a hobby. He said life had gotten in the way and that’s why he hadn’t posted on Lit. for a while, and to not “just assume that it has anything to do with money”. Meanwhile, he goes and uploades entirely edited versions of his stories in which a buttload of fans are disappointed, if not outright pissed. Kaizer’s response basically boils down to “Sorry, but I’d like to make some a profit off these stories and so I have to edit out the taboo material.” Soooo, I was right?

Seriously Kaizer, I am in no way deriding you for you’re decision and was planning on paying for your Patreon when this story finished. I’ll see how the new version works before I change my mind on that, but in the mean time, I’m just glad I saved the previous versions of your stories.

I absolutely appreciate your work and don’t plan on dropping this series any time soon. If you would prefer that this be more than just a pastime, then absolutely pursue it. Glad you found something that makes you less likely to quit writing.

For those who would like big stories that don’t have a paywall and are kind of similar to what these stories used to be, then check out BurntRedstone, RTR9209, rawlyrawls, silkstockingslover, or 8letters to name a few.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@GioSolo To clarify, you were implying that I was no longer going to post this story for free, and that I was now only posting on my Patreon "for money reasons." That was not true.

-

I said, "don't just assume that 'me not posting' has anything to do with money."

-

That statement was true, and still is true. Me 'not posting' had nothing to do with money.

-

And for the record, a lot of writers who publish their story on Lit end up taking it off Lit entirely once they publish. I've seen this happen over and over again. I don't plan to do that, because even though there are a vocal few who don't like the changes, I feel confident that the thousands of people reading this story appreciate the fact that I'm keeping it up for free (and there are a few comments suggesting as much).

GioSoloGioSoloover 2 years ago

I didn’t say that you were going to stop all together. Just that Lit was on the back burner. So Patreon and publishing were your top priority and you’d get back to us when you got back to us.

I absolutely agree that I’m happy you’re still going to post on Lit. while pursuing the publication of your work. But I think it’s fair to say that a very sizable amount of readers, though not necessarily a majority, dislike the changes since both new chapters’ ratings have taken a marked hit from the preceding ones.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

What a bunch of whiny piss-ants. You get free reading material and you complain when the CREATOR of the free reading material makes a personal decision to change the semantics of the story, so it is publishable. Self-publishable I might add, but that's still not accurate. It really has nothing to do with publishability. If you're self publishing, you can publish any kind of demented shit you want to.

What it is truly about is marketability; having a platform on which he can offer HIS works for sale. I've seen the same thing he mentions, MOST Lit submitters who start selling their written works on commerical sites stop posting the same material on Lit. Some sites demand they do.

It only makes sense to stop giving away work you are trying to sell. If someone can read the exact same material on a free site, why buy it?

Some of the most successful Lit to self-published writers have only left their un-edited/re-worked stories on Lit. But I see very few of them are requiring the kind of monetary investment on Patreon even close to the amount of money it has cost to supports author for decades.

I'm old enough to have spent MOST of my life buying books published every 6-18 months to keep up with a multi-book series. Now, a minimal monthly donation gets you much more timely successive books.

Besides, if you don't like how a writer decides to change or make THEIR work, don't effing read it. It's not like good stories in all genres are in short supply on Lit, and jeez, that's just one damn site.

Writing well takes talent, and drive. It is a LOT of hard ass work. Just try it if you don't believe me. There's been a large percentage of aspiring writers discover just how much work it takes to be as good as the upper 40% on Lit, and either end up in the other 60% or give up entirely.

They're easy to find, their stories are the unfinished story line, plots riddled with holes/errors/contradictions, poor character development, gawd-awful spelling/grammar or just plain bad writing.

A few good Lit contributors have the luxury of a real world life that allows them to write top notch stories, in quantity. BurntRedstone is one of them. But, Burnt's production of new work has dwindled in the last 5 years, SIGNIFICANTLY. He hasn't promoted posting elsewhere, free or otherwise, but then I have 't checked his page for a new post in the better part of a year, after repeatedly finding no new posts. He may well have evolved in his Lit career to more accurately represent his screen name, as in Burnt Out.

It's a shame if he has, as there is no one on Lit who has a feel for the human condition than him. NO ONE. I recommend him to all aspiring writers, there's much to learn from him. one of his single post stories is STILL the best Lit submission I've every read on Lit, and I have, literally, read thousands of Lit stories, NOT Lit pages, Lit stories.

I discovered Lit about 6 months after it's launch, and in some ways things have changed tremendously, in both good and bad directions. The bad directions have been in two distinctly different areas: readers are much less appreciative, and this gawd-awful, error riddled new interface.

Over have the time I can't leave ratings, post comments or use any of the links on the bottom of the last page, AND you can't opt out, or I can't. If I log in, I get the crappy site. If I don't log in, I get the crappy site within a half dozen stories.

I reported, and reported the problems until I'm sick of it. The submitters are harmed by it, I'm merely annoyed as fuck by it.

Appreciate the Lit submitters more, choose some to support via Patreon and quit yer bitchin'; there's always some other submitter to read that'll tweek your kink.

GeoD

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

kai's getting his head on straight

mlovesmlovesover 2 years ago

Just gets better & better.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I can see how KAI feels I did the same thing one time trying to geta girl instead of going to see my grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fascinating watching your characters evolve. I'll check out your patreon, and others when I'm done here. Great work so far!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Well, I guess "Wildwood55" just about said it all in his posting!! And, I must compliment him on doing so...

I love the series, still, and am going to continue reading it; how I feel about whatever in it, I am going to OVERLOOK, because I so much appreciate this "BOOK" that KaizerWolf has created for us, along with the time investment. Pride in one's product is essential for these authors, and our, as readers, expressing our appreciation lets them know we ARE reading and come ting in their support!!

Yyaayy for KaizerWolf, and for the other so-complimentary readers; BBBOOO to the nay-sayers...

Five**5**Stars!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Poor Avery. Everyone but her has had some intimacy with the man she's in love with.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Yep - Still a wonderful story in so many ways! Thank you again!!! /Me goes off to read some more :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...