All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 34'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Nyght80Nyght80over 2 years ago

Love the stories. Personally am very glad you post them here and that you are back to a place where you can write again. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Still enjoying the story but seems to gain in complexity, maybe too much? 5*

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

"We need to be preventative not reactive..." Proactive. Proactive, not reactive. If that was autocorrect, that's the weirdest autocorrect I've ever seen.

Obligatory statement that you could've just made them stepsiblings, as-in Kai's mother (or father) had him at a young age, or (if half-step-siblings is too much) adopted him before meeting Serenity's mother or father. That would even make the first chapter explanation of why Serenity calls him her "gift from God" sound less incredibly tortured and ridiculous. EG: "She prayed for her father's/mother's heart to be healed, and for her to not feel so alone anymore, and then Kai's mother/father entered their lives, her father/mother began to heal, and she got a baby brother she adored!"

No retailer would object to that, assuming you want to somehow get this into actual physical bookstores, and smashwords or Amazon would have (and do have) absolutely zero problems with stepsiblings or even half-siblings. Google "stepsibling erotica" to confirm that. Or search "stepsiblings" on Amazon directly. Hell, smashwords has no problem with FULL siblings and incest, for that matter.

I know you don't care, that's why I called it an obligatory statement. Have a nice day. ;-)

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@anubelore

The characters in this story were never related. Kai was adopted in the original version. It's mainly my other story that people are having the 'biggest' issue with, since this story didn't really change much. And honestly, I thought that step romance wouldn't be a problem either, but it is (some authors fly under the radar, but certain places like Amazon do, in fact, have a problem with it).

-

Also, yeah...Not sure how 'preventative' got in there.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Hey KaizerWolf, I really enjoy your story. You have kept me guessing since the beginning! Love it :-) I hesitate to ask knowing your writing and plotting are way beyond this Chapter,

but wouldn't Kai want to get "compulsion protection" for his women since he worries about Dad? Thank you for sharing your work.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

Liking where this is going. This feels a lot more believable and interesting. Glad his dick doesn't automatically make a woman love him and drop everything

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Certainly getting more complex but still hope it works out.

MocmoMocmo4 months ago

Anyone else getting the feeling that his mom wasn't human either? At least not completely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...