All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 35'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

What's more incriminating- Hiding one's strength and abilities so as to not frighten someone - and thus be deceptive? Or would it be better to do the Man of Steel route, and just be calm but uncaged? Personally, given an unknown situation, I think I'd prefer a bit of both. Being able to dexterously escape the bindings rather than brute force, allows for alternative options in an emergency. Staying impaired in a potentially dangerous situation just seems... well, who knows. Everything can be dangerous.

Thank you for continuing your story here. You and yours Be well. Looking forward to the next when you are ready.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

Hell of a place to end the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant all the way. Can't wait for the next lot of chapters.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

This is a really interesting story. I love mysteries, but the second cigar is about to worry me to death. Anyway, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read can’t wait for more chapters and for Kai to be able to enjoy all his women!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I hope he is in trouble it might assist in ramping this story up a bit. I’m finding the MC a tad annoying.

But still 5/5

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

I'm seriously hopping the MC gets Rebecca to become fully his!!

Thanks for the chapter and I need more!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story so far I just hate having to wait for new chapters lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more nice work I love it

Covert43Covert43over 2 years ago

Oh come on, hate cliffhangers, im excited to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more if this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He probably isn't going to post more, he already wrote almost twice as many capitals. And he didn't post anything for at least 2 months...

Unfortunately, it's a very good story...

BigPaul2020BigPaul2020over 2 years ago

Your story is great! I like the character build up and the twists and turns in the stories.

Please continue with this excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the author is only going to post to his paid site, their already up to chapter 67 and posted on it Dec 4th. I understand they want to make money off their work but wish they would be Forthcoming in it.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

Actually, the main problem is that someone pirated my story back in August, and even though I got it taken down fairly quickly, it was still very demoralizing.

-

A typical case of 'one person ruining it for everyone.' It made me hesitant to continue posting here, and other free locations.

-

This is a story I've spent over a year writing, well over 700 hours of hard work, equivalent to almost 5 months of work if I was writing at a rate of 40 hours per week. 5 months of 40 hours per week!

Only for someone to try stealing it.

So yeah, I became a little hesitant to offer more of the story for free.

I would imagine that you'd fully understand, if someone stole something from you that you worked hard to create.

-

But, I actually plan to post the next chapter soon, but only because those chapters are available on Amazon and Smashwords in Book 3.

-

Keep in mind that most Lit writers take ALL of their chapters off of Lit when they publish, thereby making the entire story, starting with Ch 1, paid only.

But I know some of you appreciate that I haven't done that, and don't plan on doing it, if it can be helped.

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 2 years ago

Thank you for letting us know looking forward to the next chapter

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i never have been involved in anything this much in recent years, thank you

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

These instalments are so short but packed full of detail. Got to move on.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great Great Great now he is a prisoner but who knows Maby he will get a new woman

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Yes, yes, yes...YYYEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!! This story keeps getting better and better; the whole "Kai is a prisoner, but not really"...is so much FFFUUUNNNNNN!!

FIVE**5**STARS...YYYAAAYYY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KaizerWolf, your storytelling is amaizing. I'm "addicted"!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Yep again - your writing is excellent! I am totally engaged with this story... Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...