All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 36'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Rdk781Rdk781over 2 years ago

Glad too see you posting your story I have enjoyed it

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 2 years ago

Thank you for another installment of this fascinating tale. You have done an excellent job of character creation and building! Patiently awaiting the next chapter!

Nyght80Nyght80over 2 years ago

So glad that life is working out in favor of you writing more. I really look forward to this story. Thank you.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

I have beensetting on the edge of my seat throughout this chapter. Not sure which way it was going to fall. So it falls to the side of posative encounter with the ? ancient succubus Thank you for sharing. 5 stars again as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Faith in humanity restored thanks for the post!

bugsy_911bugsy_911over 2 years ago

Didn't realize what was going on until now. I signed up for patreon as well and will be converting to yearly as soon as the month rolls over.

ZydrasthorneZydrasthorneover 2 years ago

Glad your back posting I love this story

Dwarfstar123Dwarfstar123over 2 years ago

It's an awesome story I've enjoyed every chapter and I'm going to be looking for the next ones here hopefully.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 2 years ago

A most triumphant return to Lit, good sir! Huzzah!

Looking forward to more as you make them, as always and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the vast majority of us, thank you for making the decision to continue sharing your creativity here for us rather than simply moving over to Patron completely.

I feel humbled that you did that for all of us.

Thank you and have a great Holiday season whatever that means to you and yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow 6 months later... thank you for sharing...

docholliday0007docholliday0007over 2 years ago

Can’t wait keep up the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As someone who both has serious digital privacy concerns and appreciates the importance of monetizing your passion, I'm quite grateful you've decided to continue posting here for free as opposed to switching entirely to Patreon. I wasn't someone who flamed you, but I can tell you it's been frustrating seeing you continue to update your Patreon but not this site, though understandable since there's nothing inherently wrong with prioritizing where the money is coming from (even more so now that you've explained you were plagiarized). I would hope you decide to continue emulating the writing models of writers like Tefler, Snekguy, and Annabelle Hawthorne who are three authors I follow on this site shown on Graphtreon as being fairly successful at monetization with posting on Lit several chapters behind what's available to Patrons, plus some extra goodies (Tefler makes over 8 grand a chapter! That's NUTS!).

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you return to regular posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well thank you for sharing. I guess people can be ungrateful sometimes.

I agree with a previous anonymous comment, I did not blame you but it felt pretty frustrating, especially when the Bio that was supposed to keep us updated continued to show a planning of posting a chapter every week and weeks came and went without anything added. You can guess it may have felt like it was not the most reliable source of information.

However, no matter how frustrating it was, you owe us nothing, so we cannot really blame you.

Anyway, thanks again for coming back to us, your effort and generosity are appreciated.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Welcome back

I haven't checked your bio to see why you haven't posted lately, because the why isn't really my business. I'm sure you have your reasons and anyway I will keep checking back for the next chapter. I'm just glad that you are back to posting chapters of this story and I hope that the chapters will come more often now.

Thank you

The Dirty White Boy

Ps, now I'm gonna check the bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome Back

Your work is hands down my favorite Lit series, I'll be sure to keep an eye out if it gets posted anywhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for not letting the bad experience keep you away. I have enjoyed your story quite a bit and look forward to upcoming chapters.

SniperkingSniperkingover 2 years ago

I sighed. "Well, I look like a devil myself when I'm transformed, so I don't think I'll be too shocked to see what you look like."

Shouldn't he have transformed during such an arousing experience?

KaizerWolfKaizerWolfover 2 years agoAuthor

@Sniperking

He did transform...

-

"It's a succubus thing," Miriam said simply, only to reach over and begin rubbing my forearm. "Although, this transformation phenomenon is a little weird..."

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Good instalment. 5 again.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

I am glad you are continuing to post this I am glad al I have to do is binge

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

And...another fine chapter that has kept my attention, making me want for MORE...

I am so excited to be reading a story like this...it is so entrancing...and full of emotion, from all the people you keep introducing to us!! I love it, so much...

Miriam...is a peach...giving Kai her trust like that, and releasing him...Gabriella's part in the 'examination' must have really played a large part in this...

Five**5**Stars...again, and again, and again...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💫💫💫💫💫✨✨✨✨✨🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year ago

Serenity... is Kai's familiar!? Holy shit! Now I'm wondering about the other women Kai's blood has transformed. I can't wait to learn what flavor of supernatural being they are. Wow. Your story keeps getting better and better. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...