Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 42

Story Info
A crisis changes everything.
4.3k words
4.78
20.3k
40

Part 42 of the 43 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,460 Followers

Innocent Devil's Harem Ch. 42 -- A crisis changes everything.

Submitted: July 21, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

Tags: harem, supernatural, shifter, big tits, redhead, blonde, MILF, succubus, mystery, taboo

*****

Hi there!

Thanks for checking out this story! This series is written like a novel, so be sure to start at Chapter 1 if you want to avoid any confusion.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

*****

- CHAPTER 42: Crisis -

Bolting as fast as I could after Gwen and Miriam, feeling like I was literally running to my death, I fought my own desire for self-preservation every inch of the way, my heart racing with my own fear only being slightly overshadowed by the nightmare vision I was having of Miriam's death.

By the fear of her dying, instead of me.

Because I felt like it would be much more than her death. Like more was at stake here than a handful of people dying.

After all, she'd said as much, when I asked her about a situation that she thought only hypothetical not long ago.

I felt like this was the end of the world, as if the bloodlust and death I was sensing with my third-sight meant the whole world, and everyone I loved in it, was at stake. As if Miriam was the pillar that stood between salvation and destruction of the whole planet, and allowing that pillar to crumble would mean everything was lost.

I knew I didn't have the necessary strength or magical capacity to deal with this threat.

I knew I'd probably just be in the way.

And yet, as much as I didn't want to die, I knew I could at least do that - stand between her and death.

To give her one last breath.

A single breath that might be the difference between life and death, for everyone.

For Serenity, for Gabriella, for everyone.

Fuck.

Fuck!

Bolting through the open doorway leading into the room with the massive metal door, the same one that was supposedly fragile compared to what resided beyond the gate, I was shocked to find both Gwen and Miriam alive, unlike my nightmarish vision.

A vision in which I imagined Miriam's dead body on a pile of corpses, the emerald light slowly fading from her eyes.

They were both panicked, as they rapidly moved around, with Miriam painting on the floor with her own blood, her thin wrist sliced open, Gwen darting about the room in order to position glowing opals all around her mistress, as if she was anticipating exactly what her mistress was drawing on the floor...

But still alive, at least.

"Get out of here," Miriam immediately hissed without looking up at me, urgently continuing to spread her blood around, pouring right over an opal as she urgently tried to draw out a pattern from her profusely bleeding wrist. "Seriously," she quickly urged. "This isn't a joke! I need to focus! Get to safety in the basement! There's nothing you can do to help!"

I couldn't budge, and not because of me rebelling against her wishes.

Whatever was coming was already here!

And whatever design Miriam was creating, she didn't even look close to done!

Fuck!

I bolted forward just as the massive metal doors exploded open, barely remaining on the hinges, sincerely terrified when a massive humanoid creature with a disfigured face appeared out of the darkness, it's head far above mine, it's torso having four arms, it's skin a dark gray, having patches that looked rotted as if it was sick with some kind of disease...

Or as if it was an animated corpse of some monstrosity, its heartbeat sounding off.

The scent of death was overwhelming, the craving to kill and slaughter both nauseating and horrifying, it's clouded white eyes somehow focused and full of thirst for the blood being spilt before it.

"NO!" I cried out as it went for Miriam, who was still urgently painting as if it was her only option, a brilliant red bonfire erupting where Gwen had just been standing...

Having no doubt I was no match for the four arms that were each nearly as thick as my entire body, I tried to grab Miriam even as I spun to place myself between her and a certain death, instantly disoriented when an intense sickening pressure appeared in my chest, knocking the air out of me.

Time seemed to stop as I locked eyes with a horrified emerald gaze staring up at me, my body feeling limp, only for my vision to rapidly begin darkening as my head dropped, confused when I realized a massive hand was coming out of my chest.

A massive hand holding a fleshy heart in its grasp.

Diseased fingers holding...

My heart...

I couldn't feel anything at all, as the world went completely dark.

***

***

***

***

Gwen rushed down the basement stairs in a panic, carrying her traumatized mistress in her arms, having already cauterized her bleeding wrist with her fire, but knowing that Miriam's violent shaking was coming from having both her legs broken when she tried to save the boy, even after he was dead.

So instead, the imp familiar carried her, attempting to run to safety in the basement as their last chance of survival.

If nothing else, she desperately hoped the narrow stairwell might be enough to slow it down.

The boy's sacrifice was one Gwen was eternally grateful for, since that same massive hand had almost crushed her mistress's skull, as she tried to finish her spell. But the maid also knew from catching the shadow of her mistress's thoughts that it would be a death that would truly haunt the succubus for a very long time.

A death that might haunt her forever.

If only they'd had more time.

More warning.

But they'd been too late.

There wasn't enough time for her mistress to activate the blood magic, and even if she had, Gwen knew deep down it wouldn't have been enough to stop such an overwhelmingly powerful foe. A foe that, in her mistress's head, rivaled that of the ancient Demon Lords, including the Imp Lords that once ruled her own race, giving the maid's people unbelievable power from their presence alone, prior to their slow decline in numbers to their current state of being at near extinction.

But their assailant was no Imp Lord.

It was almost more like a wingless archdemon, though she'd certainly never heard of one having four arms.

Truly, she hadn't a clue what could be chasing them down, sincerely terrified that her fire magic barely phased it when she attempted to rescue her mistress. And even more horrified that it was still chasing, right at their heels, large pieces of concrete falling from the walls as it forced its way down after them, breaking through the durable material like it was hard mud, instead of reinforced cement.

Ironically, what magic couldn't destroy, due to all the wards and barriers placed down here, a strong physical force apparently had no problem crumbling to dust.

They were going to die.

The monster's hot breath was practically at her neck.

There was nothing they had at their disposal, not even illusion magic, that was going to stop this horrifying creature. They'd lived so long peacefully in this mansion, her mistress having lived at this location for significantly longer than herself, and suddenly the day had come when it all came to an end.

Gwen was still going to fight to the death.

She was still going to do everything in her power to stop this enemy.

To protect her mistress.

But she had no hope of success.

All she could do was try to give her life too, in hopes that somehow, someway, her mistress might be able to survive this nightmare.

Having rounded a corner and bolted down the hall, Gwen knew they were already out of time, deciding to just set her mistress down right there, so she could prepare to put everything into her next attack.

Everything, including her lifeforce.

It was her only hope of creating a flame powerful enough to try to destroy this creature...

Or to at least harm it enough to force it to retreat.

The two of them exchanged no words as Gwen set Miriam on the hard-concrete floor, no goodbyes as the maid stood before her mistress and began to collect her magic into her clasped hands, no regrets as the hallway became full of brilliant red fireflies, radiating out of the inferno imp's body.

The monster crashed down the last of the stairs and rounded the sharp corner, breaking part of the wall with its enormous shoulder as it did so, all four arms clawing around like it was searching for anything to grab and crush in its grasp.

Gwen let out a slow breath, ignoring the steam caused from her hot breath forcing the moisture in the air to evaporate, her slitted crimson eyes focused on her target, only...

Only for her heart to skip a beat.

Unexpectedly, she felt a surge of power well up inside of her, a power that was not her own, a strength that could only mean one thing.

An Imp Lord...

An Imp Lord was here!

She didn't understand, she couldn't comprehend how that was possible, she couldn't fathom where it could have come from, and yet the strength flowing through her body was unmistakable. Because it was a strength she'd once known long ago as a young woman, prior to becoming imprisoned by time itself.

What had once felt like one person standing in her spot, suddenly felt like a hundred thousand, and with it her fears vanished, her hands calmly separating as she instead held up a single index finger, unexpectedly finding herself with the capacity to cast one of the most powerful spells her race could produce.

The spell that her race was named after.

Her lavender lips parted then as the monster began advancing, speaking calmly the words that she really wanted to scream, even as a pinprick of red light appeared at her fingertip.

"Evoke Vengeance - Inferno."

The space before her erupted with a hellish fire unlike no other, the likes of which almost none could withstand, the wards and barriers strained to their limit to prevent the explosion from detonating the whole mansion all around them.

Just like that they'd won.

Just like that, the fight was over.

Gwen's confidence instantly shattered when she suddenly realized the monster advancing on them was barely harmed.

Because it wasn't possible. It shouldn't be possible.

More than her confidence, her will was crushed when an attack, thousands of times more powerful than she originally intended with her lifeforce, did nothing to stop this horror.

She dropped to her knees in front of her mistress the moment she fully understood there was nothing she could do to fight against their imminent death.

Because she'd failed.

They'd both failed.

Neither of them said anything as four massive hands reached out to end them. To crush their heads, and to mangle their bodies with an unstoppable strength.

Gwen couldn't even close her eyes as enormous fingers wrapped around her skull, the world feeling like it was shaking beneath her, even as a rapidly escalating rumble vibrated throughout her bones.

Was this what it felt like to die?

Unexpectedly, the earsplitting roar of a hundred lions nearly ruptured her eardrums as the massive body before her flew away, the tearing of flesh unmistakable as a massive severed arm slammed against the wall. Her slitted crimson eyes widened in absolute confusion and disbelief as a second monster began wrestling with the first, both of them so tall that their horns scraped the concrete ceiling twelve feet high as they fought for dominance against each other.

For half a second, she was convinced it was the Imp Lord that had given her so much strength only moments ago, before immediately knowing that wasn't the case as she absorbed the features of the second creature before her.

Imps didn't have wings. Not even Imp Lords.

And they never had white hair, even in old age.

Never mind that she'd never seen anything living with a gaping hole in its chest, full of a blinding azure fire, pulsing rapidly like the manifestation of a fiery heart in place of a fleshy one. It wasn't until she recognized the face, several times larger than she'd last seen, that she began to comprehend a trace of what in the hell was going on.

And yet that realization only left her more terrified.

She watched as the four-armed horror, fought against a two-armed, two-winged monster, her capacity to sense the shadows of another's thoughts revealing that there was almost no distinction between the two, both nothing more than wild animals fighting to kill.

Fighting to slaughter.

The second monster used its wings like a second pair of arms, giving it the advantage over it's now three-armed prey, forcing it to the ground as it ripped off another arm, pinning the last two limbs with those wings even as it began clawing at its chest, digging right into the flesh and bone with ease.

The prey roared and thrashed violently as it was slowly ripped apart, only for the noise to suddenly cut off when the predator thrust downward for its throat, sinking it's dagger-like teeth in, even as it's fingers were now deep into the chest cavity of its victim.

Gwen felt like all she could hear was the loud gulping as the vampiric nightmare drank, finally moving its hands again, digging and digging until it was sitting up to rip out a fleshy black heart.

Their initial assailant finally grew still then, dying just in time to miss out on witnessing its own heart being eaten by another, those sharp teeth now tearing into the fleshy pulsing muscle, swallowing it in large gulps.

Truly, Gwen was terrified.

She barely even noticed that the brilliant blue fire was rapidly vanishing from her sight, flesh closing around the gaping hole, a fleshy heart appearing within those disappearing flames. Suddenly, the vibrant azure glow felt like only a figment of her imagination, as if she'd imagined the whole thing.

As if she'd hallucinated the heart of fire pulsing inside what should be a dead creature.

At least, she thought it unreal, until those large hands reached down again, instantly incinerating the entire body beneath it with a flash of blinding white light, leaving only a pile of black ash behind.

Just like that, the first foe was completely gone.

Body and all.

Even its dismembered arms were a pile of ashes, despite the fact that they had both been lying several feet away.

She couldn't breathe. She couldn't move.

And when slitted gold eyes finally focused toward them, she immediately did the one thing she could think of, to try to save them both. She positioned herself on her knees and thrust herself forward to prostrate herself on the ground, still completely naked, showing the most absolute sign of submission possible.

Submission even an animal could understand.

She didn't even have to say anything to her mistress, the succubus immediately following her lead, even despite her broken legs, the need to survive overriding any pain she might be experiencing.

The predator moved closer, Gwen catching in its mind that it had caught scent of itself - caught scent of its territory, plastered all over her mistress, the dead boy's cum soaked into the red silk robe the succubus was still wearing.

When the literal giant stood over them and began reaching down to grasp the short redhead, Gwen desperately wanted to stop him, desperately wanted to defend the most important person in her life, but knew there was nothing she could do to help.

Nothing she could do that wouldn't just make the situation worse.

And so she held her breath as she heard her mistress whimper from the pain, felt her heart race as she sensed Miriam being lifted into the air like a ragdoll, and silently prayed to any god that might exist that somehow, someway, they'd either survive this ordeal, or else at least suffer quick deaths, rather than long painful horrifying ones...

***

***

***

***

I didn't understand.

I just didn't understand.

I wanted to fuck what was MINE to fuck, my physical hunger and thirst now having transitioned to a different kind of hunger, induced by the fire I'd created moments ago, yet my toy wasn't reacting how I needed. I had been careful when I picked her up, and I was careful with her now as I held her in my arms, her body so much smaller than I remembered, and yet...

I didn't understand.

She was soaking wet, that much was obvious from the scent alone, but there was absolutely no arousal at all. Just the opposite.

She was terrified.

Trembling in my arms, her eyes closed, her expression pained, she was terrified.

And yet, while it was obvious her body was ready for me to enjoy myself, at the same time the physical reaction felt like one of self-preservation, rather than pleasure. She wasn't wet for me; she was wet for herself. Wet to protect herself, as if her body had learned to get wet in a situation like this - a situation where she was terrified out of her mind.

But why was she scared?

Was it because her legs seemed broken?

Maybe that was the problem.

Carefully sitting down on the floor, crossing my long legs so that I could rest her in my lap against my now hard cock, I ignored her soft cry of pain while I readjusted her, slowly folding my wings around us both to further claim what belonged to me.

I opened my mouth then, my voice much deeper than I remembered.

"Fix yourself," I demanded.

She stiffened in my arms, only to begin softly speaking under her breath, her voice trembling as she recited what could have been a song if it were sung, but instead sounded like a prayer, as it was whispered in hushed tones.

"The place at which I once resided, the place at which I now return. This flesh, this bone, this vessel of mine, obey, obey, make haste, obey. My soul, my spirit, this essence of mine, flow throughout, flow within, obey, obey, make haste, obey. Bone now mend, sinew now bind, flesh persist, and breathe new life. Make haste, make haste, make haste, persist. Make haste, make haste, make haste, obey."

Oddly enough, hearing it once made it feel like I'd known it all my life, which only served to annoy me when she began repeating it, with nothing noticeable having happened to her wounds from the first incantation, even though I could feel the magic working.

"FASTER!" I snapped so loud that both women screamed from the outburst.

"I...I can't," the succubus stammered, her voiced filled with even more fear than before as she finally glanced up at me.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance, raising my voice even more, beginning to chant the spell myself, except modifying it to suit my own needs...

To suit my own pride.

"I reside, I now return," I snarled. "This flesh, this bone, this vessel of mine. OBEY. My soul, my spirit, this essence of mine. OBEY. Bone mend. Sinew bind. Flesh persist. Breathe new life. Make haste. OBEY."

She immediately shrieked at the top of her lungs as both broken legs audibly crunched, a sizzling sound occurring on her burned wrist, with me not even having to say the full idiotic chant before she was fixed.

She was fully healed.

Beads of sweat were dripping down her face now, as WHAT WAS MINE now looked exhausted, even though the pain had visibly vanished from her expression.

"You're fixed," I stated expectantly, my tone annoyed.

Because she should know what I wanted.

And she did know, with one of her shaking hands reaching down to touch the head of my engorged cock, her fingers trembling.

KaizerWolf
KaizerWolf
3,460 Followers
12