Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still afraid, growing even more wet.

"I don't understand," I finally announced harshly, causing her to flinch. "You're mine. You belong to me. Get wet for me."

"I...I am," she stammered, her voice full of fear and anxiety.

"No, you're not," I retorted, tightening my wings around us.

The motion caused her to focus on them, tightening against her like a boa constrictor, yet not crushing her due to my arms also wrapped around, only for her to unexpectedly look up at me, her emerald eyes filling with tears.

"Stop crying!" I snapped.

"Who are you?" she whispered.

"I am who I am!" I snapped again.

"Your wings," she whispered, tears slipping down her cheeks now.

"What about them?!" I demanded harshly.

Her body tensed as she responded quietly, still focused up at me. "Are they...are they safe?"

I just stared at her, my slitted gold eyes narrowing slightly, as I felt her previous question suddenly tugging on my mind.

'Who are you?'

I knew who I was.

I was, who I was!

And yet...who was I?

Were my wings safe?

"I'm..."

My brow furrowed as I tried to define who I was.

I was strength.

I was power.

I was victory.

I was first.

To be me, was to win.

To be me, was to crush my enemies.

To be me, was to eliminate all weakness, both in myself and others, if I so chose.

I was me.

I was who I was.

And yet...

I was something else too.

I was...someone's fiancé.

I was a...lover.

I was someone who...others trusted.

And I was someone who was...

Good.

My eyes widened in surprise at that realization.

I was good?

My mouth opened to speak.

"I am...me." I focused on those tearful emerald eyes, focused on the scared, anxious, exhausted, and...hopeful...expression. "And..." I sighed heavily. "These wings are safe. For you."

The female devil, who was prostrated and bowed before me, spoke up then, even as a hint of relief touched the succubus's eyes.

"Master Kai," she said respectfully, her tone slightly pleading. "Please don't try to fuck my mistress right now. This situation is forcing her to remember old traumas. She may never be able to look at you the same if you try to satisfy your own needs..." Her voice trailed off. "You can fuck me instead. I am willing. My body is yours."

I took a deep breath, and let it out slowly, focusing on Miriam's slightly pained look in her eyes, even as I struggled with what I wanted, versus what 'not me' wanted - the wishes of someone else.

Miriam spoke then, her expression softening. "I'll forgive you if you can't resist the urge. Now that you're you again, I can offer that."

"Mistress," Gwen whispered under her breath, her tone pleading. "You don't understand. He's going to be rough. Very rough."

The female devil was correct. I would fuck what was mine.

But I wanted what was currently in my arms. And wanted to indulge in the scent of her arousal, not the scent of her fear and anxiety. But if she wouldn't get aroused, then maybe I'd just take what I could get for now.

After all, my seed was already all over her, and I'd fill every orifice with it too. Her throat, her ass, her cunt, my fluids making her want me. And then I'd do the same to the maid too. They were both mine.

And I'd enjoy myself with their carnal forms.

I gritted my teeth as my cock strained, more than prepared to do so.

"Would it help if I was smaller?" I finally asked, feeling like something was holding me back from just doing what I wanted. Something deep down that made my current desires feel like they went against the core of who I was.

Still, I felt like I needed this.

I needed the sex.

After using up so much energy in the last handful of minutes, I needed the sexual energy.

Her emerald eyes widened in surprise at the question about my size, before her expression shockingly took on a hint of affection. Only a slight hint. "As you are, I can fit you," she said reassuringly, as if she was trying to comfort me now. "I had no problem giving birth the two times I was pregnant, because my body is a bit different than that of a human woman, my cervix and womb both capable of doing things impossible for humans. Your girth and length won't be a problem for me."

"Or me," Gwen whispered, her tone still pleading. "I can handle it too, as the males of my kind are all very large. So please. Take me. Not her."

I again glanced at the prostrated female devil bowing before me, and then returned my gaze to those emerald eyes.

"But you don't want to right now," I pointed out, knowing it was the truth from her scent.

Miriam hesitated briefly, grimacing as she took a slow deep breath in my arms. "No," she finally admitted quietly. "In this exact moment...I do not wish to do so..."

I turned my head away from her.

I needed this.

I needed the sex.

But I couldn't have it right now. Not from her.

Not if I wanted her to be willing.

"Dammit," I mumbled.

She didn't respond. Neither of them did.

And so we all fell silent.

-

NOTE: His change in mindset is mostly temporary. It's a result of dying and coming back to life (being escalated). However, that being said, he does continue to be a bit more assertive from this point onward.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my Release Schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Submitted: July 21, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright 2021 Kaizer Wolf)

12