Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her in surprise. "Oh, that's different. Not necessarily the age gap, since I've definitely heard of people being even a decade or more apart in age, but the fact that it's not the reverse. I feel like it seems more normal for men to marry younger women, rather than the other way around."

She shrugged in response. "Maybe. It seems normal to me, since that's what I grew up with. However, that's actually part of the reason why I enjoy being so dominating with you in bed." She paused when I gawked at her, prompting her to immediately continue. "Like, their entire relationship was like that growing up. It still is. Not that they ever did anything around me," she quickly added. "They barely even kissed if someone was around, but as I got older, I began to realize that their playful banter was essentially foreplay."

Damn, that was awkward.

I cleared my throat. "So, I'm confused. How exactly does that relate to you knowing what you want in the bedroom?"

She looked a little embarrassed now. "Well, my mom is kind of really into the dominating thing - obviously. When I was younger, I had the normal conversation with her about sex pretty much when they covered it in school, but when I turned eighteen a couple of years ago, we had a more thorough conversation about that kind of stuff. Specifically, she gave me a rundown on how to be safe, and how to communicate what I wanted."

Holy fuck, was she serious?

I didn't know what to think about that. I mean, I supposed that wasn't too weird, but I couldn't imagine talking with my dad about that kind of thing.

Then again, I'd never know how I would have felt about it, since he was gone...

Dammit.

I tried to continue the conversation, not wanting to get depressed and ruin what was left of our date. "Well, I guess I'm glad I know, and glad you waited to tell me, although I hope it doesn't affect my perception of them. Especially if I'm going to probably meet them one day."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" she exclaimed. "I guess that was a little TMI, wasn't it?" She paused. "But, I mean, you do like it, don't you? How I take control? Because my mom helped me figure out what I like, and gave me tips on what kind of things to do to exert control."

Holy fuck!

I felt my hair immediately beginning to turn white again, unable to believe that Gabriella's mom was the person I had to thank for this hot beauty knowing how to take control in the bedroom. And did that include an education in sex positions too? Because Gabriella really seemed to know what she was doing, as if she had experience.

Then again, she did mention that she had some pretty slutty friends in high school, so maybe her mom just gave her more vague tips about the dominating and communication part, and her friends filled in the rest.

I cleared my throat, knowing I needed to answer her question about liking her taking control.

"Yes," I admitted. "But this probably isn't the best time to ask that."

She glanced around, the road surrounded by trees now that we were out of the city. "Why? We're almost home, right?"

Her words sent a chill down my spine. Home.

"What?" she wondered, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

I glanced at her affectionately. "I just really liked it that you referred to my place as home. As if it was your home now too."

"Oh. Well, they do say your home is where your heart is." She smirked at me. "And my heart is with you," she added. She was then pensive as I pulled onto our street. "Although, what are we going to do long-term?" she wondered. "I doubt your sister would be too thrilled if I moved in, and I'd kind of feel bad if I stole you away and made you start living with me."

I shivered at the thought of her 'making me' live with her.

I cleared my throat. "Umm, well I guess I could ask Serenity if you could live with us, but you're probably right. I strongly doubt she would agree to it. Mainly, she probably wouldn't like the idea that we were...umm, you know, in the house."

"So then, I guess we need to convince her to let me keep you at my place."

"Jeez," I scoffed. "You make it sound like I'm a pet."

She grinned widely. "Oh! That could be fun. Maybe I'll make you my pet next time I take advantage of you."

My heart was suddenly pounding in my ears as my body shifted fully, my face feeling like it was burning up. My phones started vibrating in my pocket then, but I ignored it, trying to change the subject. There was no one else on the road, and I could see my driveway, but still. I was fully transformed right now.

"Umm, back to your parents. I was wondering more about like what they do for a living and such," I tried, just as I was getting ready to pull in.

"Nah, I'd rather talk about you being my pet," she teased. "We're home anyway."

Immediately, I slammed on the breaks just as I pulled in, quickly ducking my head even before the car fully stopped. My face was now almost in Gabriella's lap.

She quickly looked up in alarm to see what caused the abrupt reaction, only to realize the problem.

My sister was home early, appearing as if she'd just arrived before us.

And she had company.

-

There will be more sexy stuff coming up in future chapters, but the plot will begin progressing a lot more from this point onward. For the curious (or those who are primarily here for the sex) the next sex scene is in Chapter 11. I update my Bio frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: September 30, 2020

Submitted: July 21, 2022 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)