Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced down at my chest as well, her breathing picking up more as she gently caressed my muscles with her fingers, rubbing a fingertip over my hard nipple, before moving over to the other side. Similarly, I gently grasped her breast, loving how it filled my hand perfectly like a squishy softball, feeling like an oversized stress-ball perfect for squeezing.

I then grabbed her other breast too, gripping them both firmly as my cock pulsed inside her snatch, only to slowly caress my palms over her tits, moving up to her glossy skin on her shoulders and finally sliding up both sides of her neck. I then focused on her full purple lips, watching as they parted in anticipation, our faces inching closer like two magnets being drawn to each other.

I felt her breath softly caress my mouth, breathing in her comforting scent, only to exhale and have her breathe in mine.

She then moaned when our lips met, her legs squeezing tighter around my hips, her pelvis tilting slightly as she seemingly strained to keep herself still. Her tongue slipped in my mouth as I began rocking my head with hers, my hands roaming across her smooth skin, feeling her sides, only for my right hand to slip down to her tight ass while my left went up to feel her upper back.

It was almost too much, and I knew my cock was actively leaking precum inside her, but I didn't care.

She gasped then as my fingers slid into her crack, my middle finger quickly finding her puckered asshole and pressing on it gently like a button, desperate to somehow get inside of her even more than I already was.

"Did you like that?" I whispered in between our kissing, her breathing coming in gasps now.

"Very much," she agreed with a nod, her black and crimson eyes looking drugged as she met my lips again.

Continuing to gently prod at her asshole, I slowly pushed more and more until I had my fingertip inside, her sphincter gently pulsing rhythmically around me, feeling like it was urging me out even as I slowly worked my way further in.

I then focused on making-out with her again once I had over half my middle finger in her ass, enjoying the sensation of having two appendages buried in her at once. Her pussy and asshole both continued to pulse as we passionately kissed, my own cock throbbing and leaking the whole time.

Fuck, I wanted to cum in her so bad, but I knew I shouldn't, and was doing my best to be good.

After a bit, I began using my left hand to explore her body again, enjoying the sensation when I realized that playing with her hard purple nipples made her asshole tense even more, contracting on my finger tightly with every squeeze.

After another few minutes of passionate kissing, I finally pulled away, knowing we were approaching a point of no return.

"I love you, sis," I whispered, pecking her on the lips again.

"I love you so much, little brother," she replied just as quietly, her tone thick with lust. "Thank you so much for putting your cock in me."

"Thank you for letting me bury my cock in your pussy," I replied. I then groaned. "You feel so good, sis."

"You feel so good," she replied, pecking me on the jaw, only to look up at me affectionately. "I can't wait until we can truly fuck each other for real."

I nodded in agreement. "It shouldn't take too long for Gabriella to learn, and it might even give her more incentive if I tell her that she can help us have sex the sooner she grasps the difference between the types of energy we both absorb. Thankfully, she can at least already sense what she absorbs just fine."

My sister nodded as well. "Okay, then maybe if she struggles with sensing what you absorb, do you think you'd enjoy watching her seduce me?"

I looked at her in surprise, only to kiss her deeply again, my tongue searching her mouth.

She smirked as I pulled away, a tiny thread of spit connecting our lips briefly. "I'll take that as a yes," she giggled.

"Of course," I whispered, feeling overwhelmed with lust. "Oh fuck, sis, I really want to watch her fuck you so bad. Would you really do that for me?"

Her crimson gaze was passionate as she nodded. "I'll do anything for you, little brother. Whatever you want. Just ask, and I'll do it." Her gaze filled with even more lust. "I'll even eat Gabriella out if you want," she whispered, looking drugged. "I'll kiss and suck on her pussy for you. Would you like to watch that?" she wondered.

I replied with another deep kiss, thrusting my tongue in her mouth as my cock throbbed even harder within her.

She pulled away a second later. "And maybe Gabriella and I can both jump Avery," she added, her tone even thicker with passion. "She's really cute when she's flustered, and I bet you'd love to see her overwhelmed to have two girls fucking her at the same time." She moaned then, unexpectedly tugging on my neck as she lifted her hips incrementally on my cock. "Oh baby, fucking Avery together with Gabriella would be so hot." She moaned again. "Uhh, I want to go fuck with them both right now."

"Sis," I whispered as she pulled herself up a little higher, thrusting down on my cock. "I want to cum in you so badly, but I think this is where we have to stop."

She nodded in agreement, tugging on my neck as she pressed her lips into mine, beginning to rock her head against me passionately, even as her thighs squeezed tightly against my hips. Having freed my finger from her ass, I grabbed both her tits firmly in my grasp as we made-out, both relieved and distraught when she pulled away too soon.

"Thank you for fucking me, baby," she whispered. "Thank you for taking my virginity."

"Thank you for giving it to me," I replied softly. "You've made my longest desired fantasy come true."

She smirked, pecking me on the lips, only to abruptly throw her arms around me more fully and give me a big tight hug. "Oh Kai, I love you so much."

"I love you too, sis," I replied, returning the embrace.

She then sighed heavily as she pulled away, only to begin readjusting her legs so that she was now on her knees, starting to ease off my throbbing cock.

Unsurprisingly, a thick clear fluid trailed between us, keeping us connected until she fully stood up on shaky legs, carefully balancing as she moved to step off the bed. I stared at her tight shapely ass as she skipped her dresser entirely, only to begin digging through her closet instead. Confused, since I knew she kept all her pajamas in her drawers, I waited patiently as she pulled something out of a plastic bag, surprised when she slipped something silver over her head.

Turning toward me, she then stood with her hands on her hips, a big grin on her face as I focused on the silver silk hanging seductively over her busty figure, her nipples poking through the shiny material.

"You like?" she asked expectantly when I just gawked at her.

"Sis," I whispered. "Where did this come from?"

She smirked. "I told you that I bought those purple silk pajamas when I bought your birthday present," she began, her expression becoming more affectionate. "What I didn't tell you was, I got something else a lot more sexy. Something I knew I'd probably only end up wearing for you in my wildest fantasies, although that thought didn't stop me from adding it to my online cart."

I just stared at her in disbelief. "Do you think you ever would have worn it eventually?" I wondered.

She bit her lower lip gently. "I might have worked up the courage one day. Probably after you graduated. Might have accidentally slipped to the bathroom when I knew you were coming up the stairs," she added with a wink.

"Oh fuck, that would have been so hot." I paused. "Although, I would have probably transformed," I admitted. "So it likely wouldn't have actually been sexy for either of us. We both likely would have been scared for different reasons."

She nodded with a small pout, her dark purple lip adorable. "I would still want you," she whispered. "And after crossing that line, by wearing something like this in front of you, I probably wouldn't have been able to easily go back."

I nodded in agreement, knowing that all it would take was a combination of her acceptance of my secret, coupled with the statement this kind of lingerie made, in order to push us both over the edge into fucking like wild animals.

"So then, us being together was probably inevitable," I realized.

She nodded with a small smile again. "Things would have been a lot different without Gabriella's encouragement." She sighed. "But yeah, if she never found out your secret, then I think we would have gotten to this point eventually. Because I really love you, Kai. And this nightie is proof of how I really felt, even though I wanted to deny it."

I smirked. "Best birthday present ever."

"It's a little late, but yes, I think you're right. Out of all the things I've ever gotten you, this is certainly my favorite too." She smiled warmly. "Now, the only question is, are you going to be able to handle me not wearing any underwear to bed?"

My grin widened. "It's going to be a struggle, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Good," she replied, her tone affectionate now. "Then scoot over please, because I want you to sleep naked."

Oh fuck.

As I complied by scooting more toward the other side of the bed and climbing underneath the covers, smearing my precum and her pussy juice as I went, I knew it was going to be nearly impossible to sleep, and probably even hard to not slip my cock in her again.

However, at the same time, I just didn't care at all.

My heart was racing as she climbed into bed and laid down in front of me, scooting her ass against my hard cock. And my breathing was heavy as I grabbed her tit with my hand, feeling the ridiculously smooth silver silk over her hard nipple.

Yet even despite the overwhelming urge rushing through me, I felt happy and content, finally holding my older sister in my arms like true lovers after all this time.

I didn't fall asleep for hours, but I also didn't care.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: April 15, 2021

Submitted: April 20, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright 2020 Kaizer Wolf)

12