Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divya watched the clip in shock and wonderment. Nothing she had ever seen matched up to this in terms of being explicit and kinky. In the softcore movies she had seen, the man and woman would get naked, roll around, and essentially simulate sex. You could see breasts and butts but nothing more. Here, she was getting to see close-ups of a huge dick ramming into a woman's fully shaved vagina. And through her headset, she could hear the woman hollering like crazy. The man was big and muscular. They kept changing positions.

Divya watched that clip with her mouth open for 10 minutes. She felt herself getting moist down there as she tried to imagine herself and Mayank doing all these things together. She felt an odd tingle down there. Mayank was delighted to see his wife to be enjoying the porn so much. They were sure to have a lot of fun together.

Finally, Mayank jacked off, imagining himself fucking Divya like the black man in the clip was fucking the blonde. And then reluctantly, decided to log off and sleep because he had an early meeting the next day.

Divya got dressed, almost trembling. Mayank was showing her a whole new world she didn't know existed. She could not wait to get married and try all this in person. She logged out, walked out of the booth, and went to the front counter to pay.

12