Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 02

Story Info
Webcam play goes wrong and blackmail ensues.
4.2k words
4.46
73.2k
34

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
357 Followers

When Divya went to the counter to pay, it was empty. She looked around. That's when a door behind the counter opened and Mehra came out with a wide smile on his face. He was holding a folded sheet of paper in his hand.

"How much do I owe you?" she asked.

"The question is, what do you owe me?" Mehra shamelessly leered at her and said.

"Excuse me?"

"Come into my office for a minute."

Divya did not like where this was going.

"Please, I am in a hurry. Here." she dropped a 100 rupee note on the table. "I'll collect the change tomorrow."

"WAIT!" Mehra loudly said. "take a look at this."

A couple of the people sitting at computers around him looked up.

He handed Divya the folded sheet of paper. Divya opened it, and her throat went dry. Printed on the paper, in black and white, was a picture of her sitting naked in the booth, her legs spread open.

"Now, miss, would you like to discuss this in the open or in my office?"

"Office." Divya whispered, almost at the verge of tears.

"Good." Mehra nodded. "Raju, take care of the counter for a while."

He said to an employee sitting in the corner, and walked into his office. Divya meekly followed him.

Mehra closed the door behind her and walked to a desk with a big computer screen on it. He turned the screen towards Divya and hit a button on the keyboard. A video-clip of Divya started playing, showing her taking her clothes off. Divya closed her tearful eyes and looked away.

"So you are running some sort of a sleazy webcam business from my cafe?" Mehra said accusingly.

"It's not like that." Divya opened her eyes, keeping her gaze away from the screen, and said. "That is my fiance from America. We are getting married soon."

"Don't lie to me. Girls from good families don't do such things in public net cafes."

"I swear to god. I swear on my mother's life." Divya pinched her throat and said. She was terrified.

"Maybe I should just call the police and let them decide. Even if you were not running some sleazy business, you were naked in a public place, which is against the law."

Mehra actually wasn't sure about the legal threat he was making. In fact he was sure that if he went to the police, he'd get arrested. He had seen this beautiful vixen go into a private booth everyday, and on a whim, decided to use spyware to see what she was doing. He had installed a software that one of his friends suggested, and fixed his settings such that the stream from its webcam would be replicate on his office computer.

When Divya came in, he was hoping that he would get to see something interesting. But as the events unfolded, he was pleasantly surprised at how much explicit evidence he had. With all this in his hand, he was sure he could browbeat Divya into doing anything he wanted.

"Please sir, don't call the police." Divya said. "I will give you whatever money I have."

"Shut up! I am not interested in your money."

Mehra walked around the desk and approached Divya. He grabbed her cheeks with his right hand. His heart skipped a beat at how soft and supple her skin was. He then turned her head so she was facing the screen.

"Open your eyes and look. Look how shamelessly you are sitting there, buck naked on my chair, in my booth, spreading your legs."

He then grabbed her breast with his other hand.

"Showing off these big tits."

"Please sir, I am from a good family. I am getting married into a good family. I made a mistake. Please let me go!" Divya was now crying and begging.

"Shut up! These pleas aren't going to get you anywhere. Stop crying or I will call the police right away."

Divya wiped her tears and choked back her sobs. She was in a real predicament. If this guy called the police, her parents would find out. The wedding would be called off. her life would be ruined.

"Now miss Divya. If you want me not to go to the cops and post this on the internet, let's first start by you showing me a close glimpse of what I have seen on video anyway."

"What?" Divya asked.

"Strip, you bitch!" Mehra said in a menacing tone. "You have five seconds to start stripping."

Divya instantly started taking her kameez off. And then stood there, hoping this would be enough. But it wasn't. Mehra reached behind her and unhooked her bra. It fell away, exposing her big pendulous breasts. Mehra instantly started fondling and licking them.

Divya stood motionless, fighting back tears, as the dirty old man's rough fat hands mauled her tits. She could not believe that the first male hands playing with her tits belonged not to her handsome fiance, but to this sleazy net cafe owner. But what she hated the most was that her body was actually reacting favorably to this male touch.

Divya was a red blooded virile woman of 21 who had never felt any sensuous male contact. She was like a bottled up volcano. And as much as her mind, conditioned by years of orthodox values, was hating what was happening, her starved body was disobeying her and responding happily.

Mehra noticed her quickened breath, the goosebumps, and the shivering and was delighted to note that this little bitch was actually enjoying what he was doing. He kissed her on the lips clumsily. She tried to turn away, but he held her head in place and thrust his fat tongue inside her mouth. Not wanting to waste any time, he opened the knot of her salwar thread. It fell down. He then lowered her panties too, and admired her neat bush hiding her luscious pussy that he had seen on the screen.

"Oh wow! I cannot wait to fuck this delicious cunt."

Fuck? FUCK???? Massive alarm bells went off in Divya's head. She immediately dropped to her knees, naked, and grabbed Mehra's feet. She started crying and saying,

"No please. Please Mr. Mehra. Please let me go. I am a virgin. If you take my virginity, my husband will leave me on the wedding night."

"Don't blubber." Mehra bent down and tried to pull Divya up, but her grip on his feet was too strong. he saw her young full ass jutting out as she bent over and spanked it a couple of times.

"Get up, you foolish woman."

"Nooooooooo...please don't destroy my life." Divya was now bawling.

"You don't have a choice." Mehra said. "Either you let me fuck you or then I go to the police."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease Sir, have mercy on me. Think about my family."

"Well...I...just stop blubbering."

Mehra stood in his office, thinking, as this naked 21 year old virgin grabbed his feet and kept sobbing. He knew he had hit the jackpot having this girl at his mercy. At the same time, he did not think of himself as a completely evil person.

Mehra understood the predicament this girl was in. He took a broader view of the situation. If he pushed her way too much, he might end up killing the goose that laid golden eggs. On the other hand, if he played his cards right, he would have access to her for a long time. He was a married man. He didn't want a full-time mistress. Just someone for occasional pleasure. And, he told himself, he didn't want to destroy her life. She was right. In this conservative society, if her husband found her not to be a virgin on the wedding night, he would surely leave her. As hot and fuckable as this young woman seemed, she also seemed nice and sweet and it would be a shame to ruin her fledgling life.

He thought about it long and hard as the naked Divya was crouched on the floor grabbing his feet.

"Okay, I have a solution."

Divya wiped her eyes and looked up.

"I understand the importance of saving your virginity. So I will not fuck you now. But once you have gotten married, and your husband has taken your cherry...then I want my pound of flesh."

"Nooo pleeeaase..." Divya started crying again.

"ENOUGH!!" Mehra yelled. "I am trying to be reasonable here. Now let go of my feet before I kick you in the face."

Divya let go of his feet and sat up on the floor.

"Listen Divya, it's quite simple. You promise to go to bed with me after you get married. I don't want you to be my wife or mistress. I just want a taste."

Divya said nothing.

"Now, you said your fiance is in America. Will you be living in America after marriage?"

"Yes."

"So the first trip you take home here after that, you come to me voluntarily. I will find out if you are back but if you don't!"

"Okay."

"I am a kind man. And a patient man. And I'll wait. I don't want to destroy your life. But remember, I have the video. And I will keep the video as collateral."

Divya nodded. Wiping her face, she started getting up. Mehra's dick started going erect looking at her ample boobs and soft skin and he started wondering if he had made a mistake letting her go.

Divya stood up and pulled up her salwar.

"What are you doing?" Mehra asked.

"Getting dressed." Divya said.

"Oh no no no no no." Mehra grabbed her arm. "I am not done with you yet."

"But you said..."

"Yeah, I said I would not take your virginity. But there are other things."

Mehra dragged Divya towards the table. She had to kick off the salwar and panties rolled around her ankles to keep from falling. The horny old man took the naked nymph less than half his age to the desk and made her lie down on it, he then went to the computer, turned his webcam on and pointed it towards Divya's naked body splayed out on the table.

"What are you doing, sir?"

"Keep quiet."

Mehra then walked to the other side of the table and pulled Divya's head until it was hanging over the edge of the table. He then unzipped his pants and fished out his half erect dick.

Divya watched spellbound as the old man's thick dick hung inches from her face. Mentally, she was disgusted. But she could not look away. This was the first dick she had seen up close in real life. She saw the thick bush of white and black hair around it and the big testicles hanging below it.

"Open your mouth!" Mehra commanded.

Oh god, Divya thought. He wants me to THAT. She had read about it in some novels. And most recently, seen it in the video clip Mayank had shown her. He wanted her to suck his dick. She felt revolted by the idea. But considering her situation, she had no choice. The mouth doesn't have a hymen. So Mehra could do whatever he wanted with her mouth without her husband finding out. She sighed and opened her mouth.

"AWRKKKKK"

Divya gagged as Mehra shoved his dick into her mouth in one swift motion. It tasted salty and slippery. The tip hit the back of her throat and made her feel like she would vomit. but Mehra grabbed hold of her big naked tits flopped along her sides and thrust his dick in deeper. Divya gagged again.

"Don't fight it. Just relax. Suck it like a kulfi." Mehra said.

Yeah right, Divya thought. A kulfi is tasty. This thing tasted and smelled awful. As as the moments ticked by, she got used to this invasion of her mouth. She pushed her tongue against the length of his rod and made a slurping motion.

"That's it. Good girl." Mehra appreciated it.

He was by now fully erect and extremely turned on. His dick was about 6 inches long and reasonably thick. He realized that Divya was a novice at this.

"You've never sucked a dick before?"

"NNNNNNNNN" Divya moaned.

"Well, I feel special being the first for such a hot young woman." he took one hand off her boobs and slapped her pussy. Her hips jerked involuntarily.

"Don't worry, Divya. By the time you get married, I will make you an expert in cock-sucking. You husband will owe me."

Mehra kept one hand on her breasts and the other on her pussy as he started fucking her mouth in a deep slow motion. Her mouth was so warm and wet. And the sight in front of his eyes, of her perfect 10 naked body splayed out on his table, was hotter than anything he had ever seen.

In a couple of minutes, Divya's carnal instincts had kicked in. Even as Mehra continued to fuck her mouth, Divya found herself feeling turned on more than distressed. This nice thick hard dick somehow seemed to feel right in her mouth. Her gag reflexes went away completely, and she even began enjoying how his balls rubbed against her nose.

"Let's see if you really are a virgin."

Divya's butt flew a foot off the table as Mehra's finger poked against her vagina. That touch, down there, felt so unexpectedly delightful even though it hurt.

"Yes, you are."

Mehra then bent down and softly kissed her mildly hairy pussy lips before nuzzling her clit. That made Divya buck again. What is all this I am experiencing, Divya thought.

Finally Divya felt Mehra's dick shudder in her mouth. And then suddenly it started shooting cum at her throat. Within seconds, her mouth was filled a salty gooey substance. The gag reflex returned. Using all her strength, she pushed his dick out of her mouth.

"COUGH! COUGH! COUGH!"

Divya spat out the cum even as some of it trickled up her upside down face.

"What the fuck?" Mehra was not amused. "You've made a mess all over my floor."

"Cough cough...sorry."

"Clean it up! Now!"

Divya scrambled off the table. She saw a rag in the corner. She went and picked it up.

As Mehra stood there watching the voluptuous young girl naked on all fours, wiping his cum off the floor like a good girl, he smiled. He had indeed landed the goose that laid the golden egg. It wasn't ideal that she was moving to America. It meant waiting for months until she was laid by him. Maybe it was time to plan a trip to visit his brother in America.

That first night after the encounter with Mehra, Divya was an emotional wreck, extremely conflicted. She was of course feeling a lot of distress and guilt about being forced into that situation against her will. There was further resentment about the fact that this was all Mayank's fault. If he had just waited until they got married, none of this would have happened.

But a part of her also kept thinking that she hadn't found it as traumatic as she would have expected. The first few minutes were very traumatic and scary. Being made to strip naked in the presence of another person, that too an ugly man over twice her age, had not been nice. The prospect of losing her virginity to him had been terrifying. But once he agreed not to do that, whatever followed next had a degree of pleasant novelty about it. She felt ashamed about it, but had to acknowledge it to herself that it also felt nice in some ways.

The worst part was that she couldn't share this with anyone. Telling her mother was out of the question. She would probably throw her out of the house. She couldn't tell Mayank either, although it was all his fault. But he was sitting pretty in America. If he came to know she had sucked the dick of some random old man, he'd call off the wedding. And worse, the gossip would spread. She couldn't bring herself to tell her close friend Priya either. It just seemed too scandalous to share with that gentle soul.

So for the next few days, Divya endured the situation on her own. She followed the same routine.

After lunch, she would sneak out of the house while everyone took naps. She'd put on a show for Mayank for about half an hour. Then the next half an hour was spent in Mehra's office, naked.

Divya's guilt and shame grew each day as she realized that she was beginning to enjoy her time with Mehra a lot more than her time with her fiance. A big reason for that was Mayank being a young inexperienced and impulsive man with limited imagination. So other than making Divya strip naked, display herself in various ways, and watch hardcore porn with him, he didn't do much. It was all just short term fun for him after all. In a few weeks, she would be in his bed to mount as and when he pleased.

Mehra on the other hand, was an experienced old man who had learned over the years how a woman's body worked. There was his wife at home. But after they had kids, she doubled in size. So Mehra started finding his fun elsewhere, namely prostitutes and available local housewives of loose character. None of his lovers had been remotely as beautiful and well-proportioned as Divya though.

Plus he knew that Divya would be leaving soon. So he treasured her a lot more. This was evident in the way their naked sessions progressed.

While Mayank's ideas of what to do with Divya online were very limited, Mehra was just as imaginative and passionate. Mayank was only worried about getting his own rocks off. Mehra, the experienced lover that he was, understood the importance of thinking about Divya's enjoyment too. He didn't use her just as a blowjob machine, although he did get a blowjob everyday. He pleasured her too.

For example, the second day that Divya came into his office, he stripped her naked. Then he led her to a loveseat that he had gotten placed there that morning. He sat down on it naked, and had Divya sit down on his lap, her legs resting on the couch over the side.

Divya sat in his lap, feeling his wet dick poke against her thighs. Then she was surprised as he hugged her tenderly, put her head on his shoulder, and just gently stroked her waist and her butt for several minutes. This threw Divya off. The previous day, he had been so dominant and forceful. And now he was being so gentle.

After a couple of minutes, Mehra kissed Divya's lips softly. She found herself kissing him back. And then the two of them kissed passionately like genuine lovers for several minutes. This was Divya's first real kiss and she savored the intimacy of the experience. Throughout the kissing, Mehra kept passionately stroking Divya all over her body. Pretty soon there was a fire inside her.

Mehra could read her body language really well. This young woman was horny. If only the virginity thing wasn't so important, he could have fucked her right then and there. And she wouldn't have stopped him either. But Mehra was a man of his word.

So he decided to go for the next best thing for her. He gradually moved the fingers of his right hand to her pussy. And then found her clit through her pubic hair and gently flicked it. Divya jumped in his lap.

"What did you just do?" she asked hoarsely, out of genuine bewilderment.

"Don't you know what this is?" he flicked it again, and she squirmed and shook her head.

Mehra then told her about the clitoris and how it could be a source of pleasure. After giving her a short 2-minute lecture, he decided to give her a practical.

"OOHHH!! STOPPPP!!" Divya struggled in his grip and begged. "It feels weird!"

"Give it some time. Trust me." Mehra said and kissed her.

And a couple of minutes later, Divya had the first orgasm of her life. She was exhilarated and confused, in addition to, of course, guilty.

"OHH MY GOD!! That was sooooooooo amazing!" she said, after she stopped thrashing about in Mehra's lap.

"My turn." he said and poked at her thigh with his dick, which had gotten super hard watching this foxy strumpet thrash about naked on his lap.

Divya smiled, nodded, and slipped to the floor. She had just seen another porno with Mayank and this time, had observed the blowjob process carefully. Divya was always a good student, and a minute later, Mehra found himself wondering if this really was just the second blowjob of her life. She had gotten really good. The use of pressure with the tongue, her lips, how she manipulated his glans, everything was like a pro. Within a couple more minutes, Mehra found himself pumping his seed in her mouth.

This time she kept it in her mouth and then spit it out into a rag.

That was the second day.

The fourth day was the first time she swallowed. She felt almost obligated to do it as a gesture. That was the day Mehra had brushed aside her shy protests and gone down on her. If his fingers had introduced her to her own clitoris, his tongue made her genuinely acquainted with it. Using his tongue, Mehra gave her three orgasms in twenty minutes. It was literally the most ecstatic she had felt until that moment. So when he came in her mouth, she remembered what the porn stars in the videos did, and just swallowed it. Mehra couldn't believe how much this virgin had grown in just four days.

hornynri
hornynri
357 Followers
12