Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Divya swallowing his jizz pliantly had seemed like a big development to Mehra, he was blown away by what happened the next day. Divya seemed almost giddy with excitement when she walked into his room at their usual time.

"What is the matter?" he asked as he took his pants off.

"I saw something in a porno Mayank showed me today." Divya replied as she unhooked her bra. "I was thinking we could maybe try it."

Mehra could not believe his luck. Just a few days ago, she had been crying and begging, reluctant to even let him touch her. Now she was suggesting new things.

Divya got completely naked and laid down on the floor.

"Get on top of me on your knees." Divya confidently said.

Mehra did as was told. He got on his knees on top of this young hottie's naked body.

"Move up. More up. Slightly more, yes." she said until his dick was a foot or so above her boobs.

"Now, lower your hips."

Mehra's dick was now resting between Divya's big boobs, his balls were on her chest and his hairy ass was resting on her stomach.

Divya smiled wickedly, then grabbed both her boobs with her hands and brought them together until they snugly enveloped Mehra's dick. Now he understood what she wanted to do. He started moving his dick back and forth in an even motion, the soft skin of her boobs rubbing his dick.

"It is called titty-fucking in English." Divya helpfully.

"Haha, I know what it is called." Mehra said and gently slapped Divya's cheeks.

Mehra had seen enough porno to know what titty fucking was. In fact he had even tried it a few times.

"Open your mouth and raise your head to face me." he said.

Divya complied and now, every time Mehra's old thick dick pistoned through her boobs, the tip of the dick entered her mouth. Whenever it entered her mouth, Divya would lightly suck it. Mehra loved this new experiment she had proposed.

This tit and mouth-fucking went on for about ten minutes. By the end of it, Mehra realized that as naughty as titty fucking seemed in theory, it wasn't as much fun as getting a proper blowjob. So after a while, he got on top of Divya in the 69 position. He lowered his dick into her mouth which she hungrily accepted. And then lowered his head to start licking her clit. Divya started moaning even as she kept sucking his dick hungrily.

This was the first time they had 69-ed. Divya found it depraved but also wickedly delightful. From that angle, she could see Mehra's hairy butt crack and his brown asshole. Far from disgusting her, the sight actually turned her on and she wondered what was wrong with her.

Ten minutes later, Divya had had three orgasms and Mehra finally started dumping his seed in her mouth. Divya swallowed it like a tasty dish. the two of them then just spooned naked on the floor for ten more minutes, with Mehra kissing her neck and ears as she enjoyed every second of it.

When it was time to go, Divya almost felt sorry to be leaving. She wished she lived in a world where she could indulge all her desires with Mehra. But there was a fiance waiting for her, and expecting her hymen to be intact. She was about to get married soon.

12