Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hungry. Let's go to the Mexican restaurant." Mayank said.

At the restaurant, they were seated at a table facing the beach. The cool ocean breeze did little to buoy Divya's spirits. Mayank was still sulking. They ordered vegetarian tacos. Mayank ordered a tequila.

"Hey, look who's here!"

Chad's booming voice made them both look up. He was with Kelly. They had changed into beachwear. Kelly was wearing a skimpy orange bikini and a big straw hat. Chad was wearing knee length swimming trunks. And his torso was bare.

"How are you?" Mayank asked. And then casting a glance at Kelly's deep cleavage, he said, "Care to join us?"

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Kelly said and the waiter brought them two more chairs.

With this bubbly couple arriving, Divya was glad that Mayank's mood seemed to have improved. Although she noticed that it was mainly because of Kelly whom he kept discreetly checking out. Divya herself was having a tough time not staring at Chad's tanned and chiseled pecs and abs. The white couple ordered their meat dishes after making sure the Indian couple was okay with it. Although Mayank and Divya were vegetarian, they had no problem with others eating meat in their company.

And soon the two couples started chatting. Naturally shy Divya spoke very little. Mayank, who had been raised in America, was more at ease talking with them.

They learned that Chad was a soldier in the United States Marine Corps and had gotten a leave to get married after completing two tours to Afghanistan. Kelly was a fitness trainer. They had been dating since ninth grade, and after almost 8 years of dating, decided to make it formal and get married. They were both very talkative and friendly. Soon, Divya started opening up as well.

After dinner, the four of them walked out of the restaurant. Chad and Kelly were off to the pool for a swim. Mayank said he was feeling a little jet lagged so he and Divya would go back to their room and call it an early night.

As they walked back to their cabin, Divya was relieved that Mayank was not as upset anymore. He talked about small things with Divya like how the food was, what a nice couple Chad and Kelly were, and so on.

Back in the cabin, Mayank announced that he was feeling sweaty after all the roaming around so he was going to go take a shower. Divya turned the TV on and started watching it. Flipping through the channels, she was surprised to discover a few porn channels in the mix. She stopped at one. It showed a couple having sex on the beach. Divya looked at the bathroom door. It was slightly open but the water was running.

She slipped her hand into her shorts and started playing with her clit the way Mehra had taught her to. Within a couple of minutes, turned on by the action on the screen, Divya had a small orgasm. That made her feel a lot better.

"DIVYA! DIVYA!!" she heard Mayank call from the bathroom.

She instantly changed the channel to a non porn one, and went to the bathroom door.

"Come in here. I need your help with something." Mayank said.

"Okay." Divya said and walked in.

The shower curtains were moved and her naked husband standing in the shower with an erect dick in his hand said,

"Care to help me with this?"

Divya blushed and smiled. She was happy that Mayank was back to normal, both in terms of his mood and getting an erection. She instantly took off all her clothes and joined her husband in the shower.

The shower rained hot water on Divya's exquisite naked body as she climbed in. Mayank put his hand on her slim soft waist, pulled her towards him and kissed her. Divya put her hands on Mayank's arms and rubbed them. She could feel his erect dick poking against her stomach. Then, slowly moving her hands down his arms and then his hips and thighs, Divya got on her haunches. Mayank was pleasantly surprised when she then proceeded to take his dick in her mouth and started sucking.

Mayank told himself that this inexperienced recent virgin had gotten this bold because of all the porn he had shown her. He had no idea that his demure wife had already sucked an old man's dick multiple times. So he was in unaware bliss as she started sucking his dick slowly.

Divya was mindful not to use all the techniques she had learned because she did not want her husband to cum too soon. She put her hands on his thighs and moved his 5 inch boner in and out of her mouth, applying only nominal pressure with her lips and tongue. Mayank looked down and smiled happily at how her big boobs swung side to side as she sucked his dick and how her perfect ass looked jutting out behind her as she squatted.

Mayank could still feel the rumblings of an impending orgasm so within a minute, he pulled her up. Then he made her bend over. Divya put her hands on the shower faucet and one leg on the edge of the shower. Hot water rained on her ass as Mayank grabbed his dick and inserted it in her cunt. This time, Divya noted, it didn't feel painful at all. In fact it felt nice. She didn't realize that this change was because she had already masturbated watching porn in the living room so her cunt was nice and wet.

Mayank put one hand on his wife's hips, another on her shoulder and started fucking her in deep deliberate strokes. He was going slow because he did not want to cum too soon.

"MMMMMMM...that feels so good." Divya said.

Mayank spanked her ass a couple of times as he continued to slowly fuck her. Divya was relishing this experience. She was feeling new sensations of pleasure emanate from her loins and spread all over her body. The location of this dalliance, the shower, added to the kinkiness of it all. For the first time, Divya was actually enjoying having sex with her husband. Mehra seemed like a distant memory.

Divya bit her lower lip in pleasure as Mayank then grabbed her swinging big tits and started hammering her harder.

"OOOOOH! OHHHHHH!! OOOOOH! OHHHHHH!!"

Divya moaned in ecstasy as her husband kept pounding her. She bent down further until her palms were on the shower floor. Mayank marveled again at how flexible his wife was. She was folded over like a pretzel. After a couple of minutes, he felt like he was about to cum. But this time he played it smart. He took his dick out and got on his knees. He put his face in his wife's ass and started licking her pussy and her buttocks.

Divya liked this new variety filled style. Mayank was moving his hands all over her body, using his tongue, kissing her all over. This is how she imagined love making would be. And finally she was getting a taste of it. As she stayed bent over completely, Mayank gave her oral for a couple of minutes. However, he didn't target her clit. He was just licking her all over down there.

Then he got up. He grabbed Divya by her wet hair, thrust his dick into her now utterly wet cunt and pulled her up until her back as touching his stomach and chest. He reached around and grabbed her big tits. Divya reached back and wrapped her arms around him as much as she could. And the fucking resumed in a position that was a lot more intimate, with their wet skins rubbing against each other.

A couple of more minutes and Mayank felt his orgasm approaching again. This time it was too forceful to put off. He pinched Divya's nipples hard.

"OWWWWWWWW!!" Divya cried in pain as her husband's speed of ramming her cunt increased and then finally she started feeling him fill her up with jizz. The pleasure from her loins was so good that she didn't mind the pain in her nipples. In fact this time, she enjoyed it. As the shower rained water directly onto Divya's face, sending some into her open mouth, Mayank filled her up.

He had lasted at least 5 minutes this time. A new record for him.

He held her like that for a few seconds. And then took his dick out. Divya turned around and wrapped her arms around his back and put her head on his chest. Mayank also hugged her, caressed her butt and kissed her. The two made out under the hot water for a few minutes. Then Mayank reached for the bodywash vial and started soaping Divya's big boobs. She took the vial from his hand and started soaping his moderately hairy chest.

The honeymooning couples bathed each other lovingly for about ten minutes. By the time they turned the shower off and got out, Divya was feeling happy and contented.

Mayank got dressed in a t-shirt and boxers and got into bed. Divya wore a nightgown and joined him. He was asleep within minutes, cuddling with her. But Divya's body clock had still not adjusted to the time change from India. She wasn't sleepy at all. She closed her eyes and lay on the bed for about half an hour. But to no avail. Mayank though had already started snoring.

Divya gently moved his arm away and got off the bed. The bedside clock showed it was nearly midnight. She quietly opened the back glass doors of the cabin that led to the porch facing the beach. And then walked out. She felt the cool breeze on her skin. The moon was out and the ocean waves were crashing against the white sandy beach. There were palm trees all around. It was the perfect night. Divya sat down on a lawn chair on the porch and just contemplated the changes in her life in the last few weeks. She looked at the stars and tried to identify the constellations.

Then she scanned the beach when she suddenly noticed something moving. Squinting her eyes, she focused in that direction and almost let out a cry of surprise when she realized that what she saw was a couple having sex. They were on the beach, about 75 feet away from her. She sank lower in the chair and was glad she hadn't turned the porch light on. She sat in the chair and looked at the couple.

Even with the moonlight, it wasn't too clear who they were. But she could surmise that the woman was on top and riding the man pretty hard. Divya watched, feeling very naughty, for about fifteen minutes, as this continued. She was amazed at how long this was going. Compared to what she had with Mayank, it felt like an eternity. Then the movements slowed down and stopped. She guessed they were done.

The couple got up, presumably to go back to their cabin. Then Divya was suddenly shocked when the couple started walking in her direction. Soon, they started jogging. And soon they were close enough for Divya to see who they were. Chad and Kelly!

Divya felt very embarrassed that she had been spying on her neighbors. What if they saw her? Would they feel offended? She sank down even more in the chair, hoping the porch's wooden fence would hide her.

The white couple jogged into closer view. And Divya had to put her hand on her mouth to suppress a squeal. They were both completely naked! Kelly, her naked tits swinging, ran towards their cabin. Divya noticed that Kelly's boobs, although not as big as her own, were still quite big. And her pussy was completely shaved. Totally hairless.

Behind her jogged Chad. Divya couldn't take her eyes off him. He was built like that guy from the movie she had recently seen on the plane, Thor. Chiseled torso, muscular legs. And at the junction of the torso and legs, she saw a thick white piece of meat that looked bigger than Mayank or even Mehra's. And he wasn't even erect.

Divya just stayed in the chair, frozen, praying that she wouldn't be discovered. Her wish was half granted. Kelly apparently didn't notice her. She ran straight into their own cabin, giggling. Chad however, stopped in his tracks for a second, his USMC training kicking in. He looked in Divya's direction, spotted her, smiled, and waved, before continuing on.

Divya waited until she heard them enter their cabin and their door close. She then got up, feeling extremely embarrassed, and walked inside her own cabin. She got back in bed, closed her eyes, and tried to will herself to sleep. But she couldn't. Visions of the naked white couple kept flooding her senses. Her mind kept replaying that scene over and over again.

Her naughty thoughts continued on loop for about fifteen minutes when suddenly,

thunkthunkthunkthunkthunkthunkthunkthunk

She heard a rhythmic sound of something against the wall. Divya focused and tried to hear carefully. She could also hear soft moans. And then she realized what was happening. They were having sex again! And so hard that the bed was banging against the common wall. Wow, they just finished having sex and in less than half an hour, were going at it again?

Divya's surprise at the fact that how soon this was happening was eclipsed by her surprise at how long it went on. The moans and the thunking sounds continued for a good 45 minutes before they stopped. Mayank was a deep sleper so he snored through it all.

That long dick...that big chiseled body...those blue eyes...for this long...

Divya's hand went to her shorts and she closed her eyes and masturbated thinking of Chad. After she had an orgasm, she felt a little guilty doing that.

But soon she was fast asleep herself

"Get up, sleepyhead!"

Mayank shook Divya awake. Squinting her eyes, she woke up. the room was full of sunlight.

"What time is it?"

"It's snorkeling time!" he said, rummaging around in the suitcase.

"What?"

"Well, the actual time is just before 10 AM. I woke up a couple of hours ago and was hungry. You were fast asleep so I didn't wake you up. Went to the breakfast buffet. Ran into our friends Chad and Kelly there."

The mention of Chad and Kelly brought the events of the previous night rushing back and Divya blushed a little.

"What did they say?" she wondered if Chad had mentioned what happened last night.

"They said they've booked a snorkeling boat. I put down our names too. There will be 3 more couples. A boat will take us out to a reef. Then using foot flippers and goggles and breathing masks, we swim around staring at the pretty fish on that reef. Sounds like fun?"

"Yes, but," Divya said getting off the bed, "I can't swim."

"I know. I asked, and they said you don't really need to be a swimmer. They'll give us these inflated life jackets anyway."

"I don't know..." Divya was terrified at the thought of being in the deep ocean. She had grown up in the most central province of India, far away from the seas.

"Plus there will be lifeguards with us. And I will be with you." Mayank said, rubbing her shoulder lovingly.

"Okay. I'll give it a try." Divya said sportingly.

Half an hour later, they were in a glass bottom boat heading out to the reef. With them were two middle-aged white couples, one young Japanese couple, and of course, Chad and Kelly. Divya's fears of them being upset about last night were unfounded. Kelly didn't seem to even know about it. She kept yapping away as usual. Chad gave her a couple of wry smiles, but nothing major.

Divya was sitting in the boat, nervous about being in the ocean. She was grabbing Mayank's hand tightly. He was wearing swimming trunks like all the men on the boat. All women were wearing bikinis or one piece swimsuits. Except Divya who was wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Two minutes into the ride, suddenly, Divya's life jacket snapped open. She almost jumped off her seat in fear.

"Chill, maan." The Jamaican captain of the boat said and approached Divya. "It just wasn't closed right."

He reached down and tried to close the buckle across Divya's chest. She was conscious about having a strange man's hands so close to her chest. Her boobs felt the pressure as he squeezed the jacket tight. But even he couldn't close it.

"Hey Sammy, gimme one of those extra large ones from the hold." He said to one of his assistants. Then he turned to Mayank and said, "Your wife too stacked for the regular ones, maan. Praise the lord."

He started laughing. Mayank smiled. Everyone else on the boat started laughing too.

Divya didn't get the meaning of the word "stacked" so didn't understand that the captain was saying her boobs were too big to fit into a regular jacket. If she had understood, she would've been scandalized at her boobs being talked about so casually by a stranger. Mayank on the other hand, understood what was said. But he knew that folks from the Caribbean were very casual and had a direct sense of humor. So he didn't mind.

"What does stacked mean?" Divya whispered to Mayank.

"Big boobs." he whispered back.

Divya blushed and looked at the captain with an offended expression on her face. He just smiled back.

For the next fifteen minutes, Divya actually started feeling a lot less nervous. Kelly was telling her that she had snorkeled many times and it really didn't require any swimming skills. Plus the ocean was still and through the glass bottom, Divya could see many multi-colored fish and other creatures swimming around. The thought of seeing them up close was appealing to her. By the time the boat stopped at the edge of the reef, Divya was feeling a lot more up to the challenge.

Sammy handed out breathing masks, asked everyone to put their flippers on. He gave a short tutorial on what to do. He told everyone to stay on their stomachs, breathe only through their mouths, told them what to do if water entered the mask, and told them to keep moving their legs. He also said that he, and another guy named Tony would be with the group so if everyone had an problems, they could just wave them over.

With that done, the couples moved to the back of the boat and started entering the water. The other three couples went in first and followed Sammy. Then Tony went in.

"Just keep calm and breathe through your mouth." Kelly warmly hugged Divya before getting into the water herself. Chad got in behind her.

Then in went Mayank.

"Come on, honey." he said, floating next to the boat. "See how I do it. The jacket is very buoyant. You won't drown even if you try."

He got on his stomach, made a circle, and then straightened up again.

Divya said a little prayer and got in the water. At least it was nice and warm. She held onto the stairs for a few seconds.

"Let go, maan!" the captain said to her. She found it strange that he was calling her maan even though she was a woman.

Nevertheless, Divya counted to three and let go. She floated a few feet away from the boat with the current.

The next few seconds were absolute hell. The life jacket was buoyant. But Divya felt her body leaning backwards. Her head got half submerged in water. And out of habit, she breathed from her nose despite all the warning. Water filled her mouth and nose. She panicked and started flailing around. She was sure she was about to die.

That's when she felt Tony's firm hands grab her by the shoulders and move her back to the stairs. She grabbed on to it and took off the mask.

"Cough! Cough! Cough!" she spat out the water and breathed.

Mayank swam close to her.

"You panicked. Don't panic."

"YEAH!? Well, it's not as easy!" Divya uncharacteristically snapped back.

"Give it another try!" Mayank said.

"NO!" Divya said and started trying to climb back into the boat.

But she forgot that she was still wearing the flippers. The right flipper slipped, she lost balance, and fell in the water again. The panic returned. And she started flailing again. This time Mayank pulled her back.

"I am done!" Divya emphatically said as Mayank helped her take the flippers off. She climbed back onto the boat.

Mayank knew that Divya was normally very docile and obedient. So this display of pique from her made him decide to let it go.

Once back on the solid boat, Divya started feeling like herself again.

"I'm sorry." she said to Mayank. "Why don't you go on? I'll just sit here and look at pretty things through the glass bottom."

"No, if you want, I can stay with you." Mayank said, but the reluctance in his voice was clear.

"Go on. I will be fine."

And Mayank followed Tony and the others and swam away.

Divya sat on her seat looking down the glass bottom. The captain was sitting in his chair near the engine.