Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't swim?" he asked in his thick Jamaican accent.

"No." she said.

"Where you from?"

"India."

"Aaaaah. Raooool Draavid. Saashin Tendulkaar. Veeeraat Kohhhli."

"Yeah."

"I like Indian food. So spicy!" he said.

Divya looked at him and smiled. It was good to have some company. She looked at Mayank and the other snorkelers. They were all over a hundred feet away spread in different directions. She wished she could have gone with Mayank.

"I should learn to swim." she said.

"Yeah, maan. It's so easy." he said. "Why don't I teach you a little right now?"

"Hah! You saw what happened! No thanks. I'll try it in a pool where it's safe."

"Nahhh, I tell you what went wrong. You had the breathing mask. You couldn't handle that. And you had them flippers which youn't used to. Get in water without em. Just your lifejacket. And it will be easy."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, maan. Don't you wanna have fun the next time you go out to a nice place like this? It's easy."

Divya thought about what he was saying. There was a certain logic to it.

"Tell you what." he said. "Get in the water like this. No mask, no flippers. Hold the stairs. Just stay like that for a few minutes. if you still feel scared, come back in."

"Okay." Divya said and got up.

She walked to the edge of the boat, her feet bare. Slowly, she lowered herself into the water. Eventually she was neck deep, holding on to the ladder. He was right. Without the suffocating mask and the heavy flippers, this didn't feel so bad.

"Feeling better?" he asked after a couple of minutes.

"Yes." Divya said.

"Now...kick with your feet and keep kicking until you are flat on your stomach."

Divya kept holding the ladder and did as was told. Her body moved up and she was now horizontal. This didn't seem that bad.

"Now, just let the ladder go for a few seconds. And see if you can stay in place. keep your head above the water."

Divya tried it. It worked, mainly because of the inflated life jacket. But soon she slowed down her legs and lost balance. She started flailing. The captain took his t-shirt off and jumped in the water. But it wasn't needed. This time, because her mouth and nose were clear, she didn't panic. She grabbed the ladder again, calmly.

"See, first step done." he said, floating next to her.

"That wasn't too bad." she said, smiling.

The captain looked at Divya from up close. Her wet face, with her big eyes, full lips, sharp nose, alabaster skin. he remembered her boobs from earlier. And jutting out from the water was her nice round butt, looking inviting even in the loose shorts. He felt a rumbling in his loins.

"What next?" Divya eagerly asked. She was always a good student. if she could pick up swimming as quickly as she picked up mathematics, it would be so good.

The captain thought a little. Then he said,

"Let go of the ladder and hold my arm." He held out his left arm.

Divya did. She noticed how wide and muscular it was. How was it that all these men were so muscular in the Western Hemisphere she wondered. Must be all the meat they eat. She grabbed onto his arm and kept kicking with her legs, horizontal at the water's surface.

"Now, here's what I want to do next. Lead you away from the safety of the boat, holding on to my arm. You keep kicking with your feet and try to stay on your stomach. I am with you. Don't panic. You have the lifejacket." he said in an assuring tone.

"Okay." Divya said.

The captain looked around. All the snorkelers were over a hundred feet away on the south side of the boat. He started swimming to the north with one arm, Divya grabbing on to the other. She kept diligently kicking with her legs. And was glad that she was moving so easily. Her head was above water. They kept going like that for a while.

"See how far we come." he said.

Divya turned around and saw that the boat was over a hundred feet away. She could see the heads of the snorkelers way far away into the distance on the other side.

"Now, stop kicking with your feet but keep holding on to my arm."

As she stopped, her legs sank. From being horizontal, she went to being vertical, still holding on to his arm.

"Good. Now, I'm going to unbuckle your life jacket. But don't panic."

"Okay." she said. She had started to trust this big friendly man now.

The captain unbuckled her life jacket with one hand. It hung off her shoulders and arms loosely.

"What's your name, pretty lady?"

"Divya."

"Divya. Pretty name for a pretty lady. My name is Isaac. And now I'm going to do...this."

With his free hand, Isaac reached under the open life jacket and squeezed Divya's big boobs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING????" Divya shouted. She let go of his arm and used her hands to push this invasion away. That made her lose balance and she started flailing about.

"Easy, easy."

Isaac swam up behind her and put both his hands under her armpit and then on her boobs. He was grabbing on to her using her boobs.

"What are you doing?" Divya asked, now in a trembling voice. What had she gotten herself into? She was at the mercy of this big strong stranger, all the way away from the boat, and with her life jacket open.

"Admiring your boobs." Isaac said.

This was Isaac's plan from the moment he got into the water next to her. Until then, he had been genuinely trying to help her swim. Being a nice guy. But seeing her ethereal beauty up close, the horned devil inside her mind cooked up this plan. Yes, it was risky. Yes, she could get him fired, even arrested. But maybe she'd like it. He simply had to take a chance. From his teen years, Isaac had been attracted to Indian women who visited the Caribbean. But most of them, perhaps because of the taboo against black skin, didn't like him. The few that did were not very pretty. Certainly not as drop dead gorgeous as this minx who was now at his mercy.

"Isaac, please, I am a married woman."

"I know." Isaac said, one hand now moving lower from her boobs. "Married to that idiot left you alone. How selfish."

His hand now reached low and slipped inside Divya's shorts and panties. Within seconds, the experienced stud found her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...Isaaaaaac...please don't do that." Divya kicked around and flailed around in the water. But Isaac's grip was too strong. She only succeeded in splashing water, some of which went in her nose and mouth. She started coughing even as Isaac played with her clit. Then he started rubbing the entrance of her pussy with one finger.

"Noooooooooooooo." Divya said to him as well as herself. Her body was betraying her, just like it had with Mehra. It was responding favorably.

Isaac could read the signs. He knew that the battle was half won. He knew that he had one more weapon at his disposal. His long black dick. It wasn't very thick but was certainly quite long. And it was already getting hard. He thrust his hips forward and rubbed his crotch against Divya's butt. Divya felt it. All of it. And it sent a shiver down her spine. How could anything be that long?

Divya's left hand moved of its own accord because of Mehra's training, went under water, behind her, and felt Isaac's crotch. Her fingers confirmed what her ass had suspected. Had to be at least 9 inches.

Once she did that, Isaac knew that he had won. All that remained was to collect on his winnings. His fingers were still playing with her clit and her cunt. He took his hand out of her shorts. Divya moaned involuntarily, almost in disappointment. Isaac chuckled.

He turned her around to face him. Now remember, that all through this, his legs were working non-stop to keep them both afloat. Imagine the power of the man. he was able to do all this while in the ocean. And with nothing to lean on but Divya's supple curvy body.

He looked at her. She put her hands around his neck. The lust was transparent on her face too. This bitch wanted it. No need to intimidate her anymore.

And he was right. Divya had tried to resist out of a sense of morality. After all, she was a married woman. But Isaac's big strong body, the way he manipulated the situation, and finally his freakishly long dick, not to mention his fingering, had pretty much made her give in to the beast hiding inside her. Human beings are promiscuous by instinct. Modern civilization has made us monogamous. Most women keep the cavewoman inside them quiet and hidden due to pressures of society. But sometimes, the cavewoman breaks free. That is what was happening with Divya.

"Bring your left leg up." he said.

Divya obediently did so. She raised it till Isaac's waist. Isaac grabbed it by the smooth supple calf and put it on his right shoulder. He noticed that this didn't make Divya wince. She was really flexible.

"Now the right leg."

And soon the right calf was on his left shoulder. Her hands were still around her neck. Divya's body was folded up like a tortilla.

Now that he had her in position, Isaac reached down with one hand and started slipping her shorts and panties off. They came off easily underwater and slid down her...or rather up her legs which were placed on his shoulders. The shorts and panties stopped around her knees where they were stretched to their fullest.

Isaac then put both his hands on Divya's exposed butt which was underwater. And he asked, staring into Divya's eyes,

"Ready?"

She nodded. Isaac took his dick out of his trunks. And the next moment, Isaac's dick invaded her cunt. She inhale deeply. In thickness, it wasn't that different from Mayank's. So she didn't feel stretched. But it kept going and going in, touching parts of her insides that had never been touched before.

"OHHHHHHH!!" she said.

Isaac tightened his grip on Divya's butt and started fucking her in deep hard strokes. Her calves rubbed up and down his shoulders as her body moved in response to his fucking. He could not believe he had actually pulled it off. And he could not believe how easily this supposedly demure traditional Indian wife had been seduced.

After five minutes of fucking, Divya's waist started feeling the stress of this position. She understood the reason it had to be this position - the shorts and panties limiting the movement of her legs.

Isaac was delighted when Divya took one hand off his neck, and slipped her left leg out of the shorts and panties. She wrapped the leg around his waist. She put the hand back on his neck and took her right hand off. With the right hand, she took her shorts and panties off, and held them tightly. And she wrapped her right leg around his waist. This made their bodies touch completely. Her big boobs were mashing against his muscular pecs. Her flat stomach was right against his flat stomach. And their loins were joined together.

This new position allowed Isaac to bury the full length of his dick into Divya's cunt. And when that happened, she almost saw stars in the middle of the bright sunny day. Oh, was this sensation even possible? As Isaac kept fucking her, Divya felt something very strange building up inside her. It felt a little similar to what she felt when having orgasms by manipulating her clit. But this was different. It was building up gradually.

"YESSSYESSSYESSYESSSSSS" Divya kept shouting. Luckily they were downwind of the snorkeling group so no one could hear them.

Isaac meanwhile was pounding her as fast as he could underwater. He knew that the snorkelers were about to end their session and start back any moment. He needed to finish quick. Divya sensed the quickening of his pace.

"Please...not...inside...me..." she said between each powerful stroke.

"Okay." Isaac said, although he wondered if sperm mixed with seawater could really make anyone pregnant.

He pounded her nicely for about 5 more minutes, holding off his orgasm. During this time, Divya kept feeling that sensation ebbing and flowing. She was of course enjoying this fucking from this powerful man. But at the back of her mind, something told her it could be even better if just something was done differently. Exactly what, she didn't know.

Finally, Isaac couldn't hold off any longer. With a jerk of his hips, he withdrew his dick from Divya's warm tight cunt. And his dick began shooting his sperm into the Atlantic Ocean.

Divya unwrapped her legs from around his waist and straightened. She wasn't sure what to exactly say to this man who had fucked her in the wildest way imaginable. he was the one who said.

"Ummm...we should go back to the boat before everyone gets back." he said. He put and arm around her chest, put his dick back in his trunks, and started swimming back at a fast pace. Divya noticed that she still had her shorts and panties in her hands.

"Wait, I need to put this on." she said.

"Do it on the boat. It'll be tough here."

"What if someone sees..."

"Your naked butt? Hehe, they'll die happy."

It wasn't really possible to argue with Isaac. He got her back to the boat in a couple of minutes. Divya had been scanning the surroundings. At one point, she thought she saw a head but when she looked again, it was gone.

Back at the boat, Isaac climbed aboard after leaving Divya at the ladder. She looked around to make sure there was no one around. The snorkelers were still too far away. Then she cautiously climbed up, her naked butt and pussy being exposed to the open ocean. As soon as she got on the boat, there was a splash of water 20 feet away and out emerged Chad. He took his mask off and flashed her a wide smile.

Divya was stunned for a second, barely realizing that her naked bottom was on full display to this man too. In a few seconds, she came to her senses and quickly slipped her panties and shorts on. They were absolutely soaked. She then sat on the seat, her face hidden in her hands.

She heard splashing of more water and someone climbing aboard.

"Maan, what the fuck?" Isaac shouted at Chad. "You were spyin on us?"

"Oh cool it. She saw mine yesterday. I saw her's today."

"Him too?" Isaac looked at Divya. "You one horny slut!"

Divya was too stunned to even repudiate the implication. She was worried about what Chad might say or do next. He just sat on the seat across the boat and said,

"Nice ass, Divya."

Isaac chuckled.