Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Bashir asked, running his fingers over Divya's almost-bare back. The goosebumps came out again, making Divya shiver.

"Please." Divya whispered, summoning every ounce of will.

"Okay." Bashir shrugged and said.

Downstairs, he introduced her to the dozen or so people who had gathered there. They included his managers, and a few other business associates. Musa was always around to check if Divya needed anything. Mayank got ready and came down wearing a suit in twenty minutes. He and Divya then circulated around the room, talking to a lot of hi-fi people.

Although there were a few other pretty ladies at the party, almost all male eyes were checking out Divya. The bright red sari contrasted her creamy white complexion very well. The backless choli drew many glances too. And the short petticoat under the sari meant it had to be worn low and Divya's smooth flat midriff and navel also drew many looks. Besides, there was her ample cleavage, which was visible no matter how she arranged her pallu. Only her mangalsutra was able to hide some of that alluring skin.

A lot of expensive booze was being served at the party. the sheikh himself wasn't having any, since he didn't touch alcohol. But Mayank was loving the endless stream of expensive single malt. Even Divya ended up having some booze without realizing it. She asked the bartender for an iced tea and he thought she was asking for long island iced tea. Divya drank it, assuming the weird taste it had was something herbal, not realizing it was alcohol. She had only had alcohol once before in her life.

At dinner, Divya was seated between Bashir and Mayank. Mayank was a little drunk and was flirting with a woman seated next to him, a manager from Bashir's firm. Bashir kept slowly caressing and touching Divya throughout dinner under the guise of conversation.

Finally, dinner ended, and the party moved to the lounge area for dessert and more drinks. As everyone got to leave, Bashir cast one long look at Divya's cleavage and said,

"Mr. Vyas, would you mind joining me in my study for a little while? I have some business to discuss with you."

"Of course!" Mayank replied, slightly tipsy.

As Divya and the rest of the guests were led to the lounge, Sheikh Bashir took Mayank to his study.

In the study, Musa handed Mayank a glass of scotch and Bashir a cup of Arabiata coffee.

"Mr. Vyas, I have spoken at length with my people about the soundness of your business proposal. They thought you were very helpful in answering all the questions they had. And wanted me to convey their apologies in case they were too harsh."

"Not at all." Mayank said, taking a sip of the expensive brandy.

"So I have some bad news and some good news." Bashir said.

"Oh."

"The bad news is...their recommendation is that I pass on the deal. Not just the 2 million dollars investment but even the basic contract. They are not convinced your company is big and competent enough."

Mayank just clutched his glass hard and frowned.

"And what is the good news?" he asked bitterly.

"The good news is, you have a gorgeous wife." Bashir said.

Mayank was taken aback by this non sequitur.

"What does that have to do with anything?" he hotly asked.

Bashir got up and looked out the window silently for a couple of minutes. Mayank sat in the chair waiting for some response.

"Are you a betting man, Mr. Vyas?"

Mayank was an inveterate gambler as we all know.

"Yes." he replied, unsure of where this was going.

"Then I have a proposal for you. It might seem strange so I request you to hear me out completely before you respond." Bashir said.

"Go on."

"I am very attracted to Mrs. Vyas. And I believe she is very attracted to me as well..."

"No way!" Mayank derisively snorted.

"Excuse me?"

"I can understand you finding my wife attractive. Everyone does. No offense, Sheikh Bashir, but there is no way my 22 year old wife is attracted to you. No offense." Mayank said, taking another sip of the scotch.

"I see. Well...that's where the betting element comes in. I would like to wager that I can seduce your wife and bed her. Tonight, under this very roof..."

"Hahaha.." Mayank started laughing at the very idea.

"Please hear me out as I requested." Bashir testily said. "As I said, I am incredibly attracted to her and would like to bed her. I believe that if you weren't around, she would welcome my advances. So here's what I propose. You consent to give me a shot at seducing your wife. That's the bet. If she rebuffs my advances, you win the bet and I will sign the contract and give you a 10 million dollar gift for your business."

"What if I refuse?" Mayank asked, still trying to process this offer.

"If you refuse, then I will accept my managers' recommendation. We have no deal. You can enjoy what remains of your scotch, take your wife, and go home. And have a good life." Bashir curtly responded.

Mayank was in two minds. He could see the dollar signs in his eyes. But this old man was asking for permission to seduce his wife. Then again, there was 10 million dollars, which was way more than he expected.

"Okay, what if I consent to let you try...and you succeed?" Mayank asked this even as he thought how remote the possibility was.

"I will still sign the contract and give you the money. But the money won't be a gift. It will be an investment with a share of the profit." Bashir said.

Mayank thought about this. The way he saw it, it was a bet heavily stacked in his direction. If he gave Bashir the permission to make a move on Divya, and she turned him down, he got 10 million dollars easy. Even if, by some really remote possibility, she did give in, he still got the money as an investment. And he could just kick Divya out for infidelity, and marry someone else. It had been only a 6 month long marriage. Other than her looks, he wasn't too attached to her anyway.

"So what do you think, Mr. Vyas?"

"I see merit in your proposal. But I have a few questions."

"Go on."

"How can I be sure about whether my wife gives in to your advances or not?"

Bashir picked up a remote and turned the TV screen on. It showed multiple screens being recorded by close circuit cameras. On one of the screens, he could see Divya making polite conversations with the guests in the party. Bashir clicked another button and the screen was filled with a shot from an ornate bedroom.

"This is where I will take her. You will be in a room where you can see the whole thing as it happens, live. So there will be no question of subterfuge. Or any suspicion of coercion."

"Fair enough. Another question is, how do we come up with a scenario in which I am not around?"

"I have thought of that too. We will tell your wife that you have to travel with my lawyers to their office in Dallas to finalize the deal before midnight. You will appear to leave but Musa will take you to the back entrance where you will be escorted to a room with a live feed of whatever is happening."

"You have thought of this in great detail, haven't you?" Mayank said, a little resentful.

"I am a meticulous planner, Mr. Vyas."

"Okay, deal." Mayank stood and shook the billionaire's hand, confident that no matter what happened, he was set for life.