Innocent Divya's Degeneration Ch. 08

Story Info
Finale. Divya slips again, but everyone walks away happy.
5.7k words
4.33
48.1k
27

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

Half an hour later, the party had started dispersing and the guests started to leave. Mayank told Divya the rehearsed lie about having to go to the lawyer's office in Dallas. Divya didn't say anything to Mayank but in her mind, she thought about whether this was something engineered by Bashir to take a chance at her. In fact, she was sure of it.

Musa then drove him to the back of the house, and led him to a bedroom with multiple TV screens. One one screen, he could see a shot of Divya and Bashir sitting in the lounge with a couple of guests and talking, maintaining a respectable distance between them.

"The feed right now is for the living room. When they move to the bedroom, I will switch it to that feed."

"I don't think that's going to happen." Mayank laughed confidently.

Musa shook his head slightly and stayed silent. He had seen Bashir play out many versions of this game in the past. And it always followed a similar pattern. The husband was always confident that his wife won't give in to the old man. And then got increasingly despondent when she did.

"Would you like a drink, Mr. Vyas?" Musa asked, opening a liquor cabinet in the corner.

"No, I am okay." Mayank replied, watching the screen.

"I think you might need it." Musa poured out a tall scotch neat and left it on a table next to Mayank.

On the screen, there was still the image of Divya and Bashir seated in chairs talking with the last remaining guest. The conversation was just mundane small talk. Finally the guest left, leaving the young Indian wife alone with the old Arab. Mayank watched and listened carefully.

"There was no need for Mayank to go to Dallas today, was there?" Divya asked, a little testily.

"Not for the contract, no." Bashir enigmatically said. "Have you given any thought to my proposal?"

Proposal? What proposal, thought Mayank.

"Yes, and I don't think it's a good idea." Divya replied trying to sound confident, although she was feeling very tempted.

Bashir got up from his chair and stood behind Divya. He gently put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them, saying,

"Think about it. Ten million dollars. For just one night. And your husband will never know."

Mayank stood up instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!??" he hotly said heading for the door. "This is cheating! He is pressuring her with the money. That's not what was originally agreed. I am going there and putting a stop to this."

Musa stood between him and the door.

"Please sit down, Mr. Vyas."

"Get out of my way." Mayank said, trying to shove Musa.

But the strapping young Arab was physically much stronger. He effortlessly grabbed Mayank by the shoulder and pushed him back to the bed.

"Mr. Vyas, I have been told to not let you interfere. Now that you have agreed to this, you need to let it play out. And I assure you, I can easily overpower you and even knock you unconscious if you don't cooperate."

Mayank looked at the burly Arab and realized there was no way out of the room. He turned his attention back to the screen.

Divya was sitting on the chair looking tense. She had moved Bashir's hands off her shoulder once but he put them back.

"Please...don't." she softly said, partly to her own body which was starting to respond to Bashir's touch.

"Twenty million." he said, slipping his hand to her bare back and caressing it, while also looking at the hidden camera he knew Mayank was watching through.

"Why are you doing this?" Divya was on the verge of crying.

Bashir bent down and with his lips, gently nuzzled Divya's ears, making shivers run down her spine.

"Fifty million." Bashir said and with his hand, softly turned Divya's head sideways. "Fifty million dollars as a gift. For just one night with you."

Mayank was enraged sitting there, but he was also conflicted. If he really got fifty million dollars, it would change his life completely. And if Divya did accept the proposal, he could just dump her and move on. A part of him actually started hoping that Divya would give in.

Divya was really torn. She was feeling extremely aroused at this charming handsome Arab's machinations. She was also being offered enough money to turn her family's fortunes completely around. And most importantly, as far as she knew, Mayank would never find out. She was staring into Bashir's gray eyes with her mouth slightly open as she pondered all this.

Bashir, sensing an opening, leaned in further and placed his lips on Divya's lips. Divya shuddered at the firm grip he had on her shoulder and how gently his lips were feeling on hers. She found herself responding. She moved her hand to the kuffiyah on Bashir's head and kissed him back.

Mayank watched in amazement as his young hot wife locked lips with the old Arab in his 60s. She had given in. It was over. With one kiss, it was over.

"Whore." he said angrily.

"Mr. Vyas, I suggest you don't watch things any further." Musa said. "It will only cause you more distress."

Mayank ignored Musa and kept watching. He reached for the glass of scotch and took a big gulp to calm his shaky nerves.

The kiss was passionate and long, lasting for almost two minutes, before Bashir broke it and stood up. He offered his hand to Divya who took it and let him lead her to his bedroom. Mayank watched with conflicted emotions as his wife submissively followed the tall old Arab through the corridors of the house.

Musa picked up the remote and hit a few buttons. Soon four different screens lit up with a view of the bedroom Bashir had shown him earlier. There were high resolution cameras on all four walls, pointing at the bed and the space around the bed. Mayank would have a 360 degree view of his wife being ravished by the Arab.

Divya walked into the bedroom holding Bashir's hand, a tornado sweeping through her mind and her loins. She wanted this to happen now. The slut in her that had been kept dormant for several months was starting to break through. And any semblance of self-control had long since washed away.

Bashir took Divya to the side of the bed and then turned around to face her. He then got down on his knees and gently started kissing Divya's stomach, midriff and navel, with his hands on her bare waist. Divya's smooth white midriff looked so inviting over her low worn sari. She closed her eyes as waves of pleasure started surging through her body started from her stomach. She felt her pussy getting wet as Bashir's lips and facial hair rubbed all over her midriff.

Divya's eyes closed and her hands moved to Bashir's head, stroking his kuffiyah and his shoulders. Bashir was glad to note that the young Indian woman was also starting to enjoy this dalliance.

Mayank watched spellbound as the charming old Arab nuzzled, kissed and licked his wife's torso for a good five minutes or so. Throughout that time, Mayank noticed how Divya's face appeared flushed and her breasts started heaving a lot. His wife was actually enjoying this, not just doing it for the money.

Bashir then got up and made Divya sit on the edge of the bed, facing sideways. He sat down behind her and gently licked Divya's bare back through the strings holding her backless choli together. Divya shivered again. Mayank watched horrified as he saw her hand reach behind her and feel Bashir's crotch which had a substantial bulge by now.

The old Arab kissed and nibbled at the young woman's smooth skin for several minutes as he undid her blouse in stages. First he opened the knot behind her neck, kissing her neck and nape passionately. Then he used his teeth to skillfully undo the knots of the strings of the choli one by one, very gradually. He then moved one hand to her front and gently massaged her huge breasts over the fabric of the blouse as he moved to the final string at the bottom.

Divya was sitting bent over on the bed as her husband watched on the screen how the blouse was completely undone. Bashir then moved both his hands to her shoulder, and kissing the nape of her neck, started rolling the choli off. It fell forward with her pallu, making her breasts swing forward. Divya instinctively moved her hands to hide her breasts. Mayank sought some little solace in this gesture, thinking that at least his wife had a smidgen of shame left.

Bashir moved his hands to her chest. He slowly pried her hands away from the boobs, all the while kissing her neck and back skillfully. Divya's loins were by now wet and fully on fire. The fire only increased in intensity as the old Arab's strong hands started massaging her boobs and playing with her nipples, which Mayank noted were fully erect. There was no question that his wife was actually enjoying cuckolding him. It was for 50 million dollars but still. How shameless.

After five minutes of making out in this position, a topless Divya got up. Bashir looked at her appreciatively as she got on her knees in front of him and started rolling his robe up. Mayank watched horrified as his wife hungrily fished out an 8 inch long and obscenely thick dick out of satin underwear. She then bent forward with her mouth wide open and started sucking the head of the big cock. Bashir put his palms on the bed behind him and sat back, watching his latest conquest, a 22 years young Indian housewife, give him head while topless on her knees.

"You're a natural cocksucker." he said.

Divya blushed and just sucking his dick hungrily.

Mayank felt the food and drink in his stomach welling up as he watched his wife's young lips wrapped around the cock as it went in and out of her warm mouth. He saw the obscene sight of the blowjob from all four angles. As if to magnify Mayank's disgust, Musa pressed a button and all four screens zoomed in on Divya's face as it got fucked by the old man's huge dick.

"I need to puke!" Mayank got up, putting his hands on his mouth and rushed to the bathroom.

Musa smiled and shook his head as he heard retching sounds of the cuckolded husband coming from the bathroom. Musa turned his attention back to the screen and watched how the gorgeous young Indian was enthusiastically pleasuring his employer. Musa hoped that he too would get a blowjob from Divya as he often did from the other wives that had been completely degraded by his sheikh. Bashir would order them to pleasure Musa, occasionally even fuck him, and the wives were to much in his control to not follow the orders.

"Cough! Cough!" Mayank came out, and saw that the scene hadn't change much. Except that now, Divya was also sucking Bashir's huge balls, occasionally spitting out a pubic hair or two.

"Your wife is very talented." Musa said, admiring her technique. "You have taught her well."

Mayank looked completely beaten. He was struggling with a cocktail of emotions. He felt humiliated, emasculated, but also turned on to see his beautiful young wife suck the old man's dick like a professional whore.

In the bedroom, Divya sucked the cock for a good ten minutes until it was completely hard and wet with her spit. She then felt ready to move on to the next stage. She got up and started unraveling what remained of her sari.

Mayank felt like his marriage was unraveling with every layer of the sari that came off. He could scarcely recognize the woman who then deftly unknotted her petticoat letting it fall to the floor. The sight of his wife in only her panties lasted barely a second as she peeled them off and got on the bed on her back.

Musa marveled at how this always seemed to be how things went. Later, Bashir would be very dominant and aggressive, but for the initial seduction, he always waited for the wives to make the first move. And they invariably did, mesmerized by his cock.

The sheikh got up and slipped his robe off, standing naked except for the kuffiyah on his head. His erect monster cock curved slightly upward, seeming like another limb jutting out of his crotch.

He stood and surveyed his latest conquest, the gorgeous young Indian who was now naked on her back on his bed, with her legs open, her hips shuddering and her mouth whimpering in anticipation.

Divya was feeling randier than she ever had. All the pent up sexual energy that had barely been spent in 6 months of being faithful to Mayank, was bursting at the seams. Her pussy was wet and waiting. She needed this magnificent cock inside her and she needed it now.

As a gesture to Bashir to enter her, she put two fingers inside her cunt and then licked them. Mayank was unable to comprehend how slutty his demure wife was being.

"I wonder if she'll be able to take it. Judging by the size of the tent in your pants right now, I don't think she has ever been stretched too much." Musa said, unaware that Divya had taken bigger dicks.

Mayank realized that he was indeed rock hard at the sight of his wife being seduced by the old man. It had stopped being about the money for any of them now. Divya and Bashir were just entranced in an animalistic dance of sex. And Mayank was too fascinated to look away.

"Feel free to pleasure yourself if you want. Don't let my presence stop you." Musa said.

Mayank shook his head as Bashir got on the bed on his knees. The wiry Arab then bent forward in his waist and positioned the tip of his huge dick at Divya's cunt entrance. Mayank didn't know about Chad and the others, so was surprised at how easily his wife's labia parted and accommodated the huge dong.

"ARRHHHHHHHHHH" Divya grunted, sounding like an animal as her starving pussy finally got some real meat.

Bashir was pleasantly surprised at how easily this young woman accommodated his huge cock. With most other women, it would take him about five minutes of gentle rocking to get it in. Divya's cunt had enveloped him within seconds.

He bent forward until his kuffiyah was covering Divya's face and then he started fucking the young woman in deep deliberate strokes.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Divya hungrily said, and wrapped her legs around the Arab's naked waist and pulled him in deeper.

"How about that? She took it easily. I didn't peg your wife to be so experienced." Musa said.

"She's not. She was a virgin when she married me." Mayank bitterly said.

Musa was about to say that then she must have been sleeping around after marriage, but decided against it.

Both men stared at the screen with rapt attention as the sounds of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Divya moaned and grunted at every stroke, and Bashir kept stepping up the pace of the fucking until his ass was a blur pounding against Divya's crotch.

"Should I turn it off?" Musa asked holding the remote.

"What?" Mayank asked absent-mindedly, looking at how the curve of his wife's buttocks on the bed parted and showed her asshole being touched by Bashir's balls.

"Do you really want to keep watching?" Musa asked.

"Yes." Mayank said.

"As you wish."

Musa could never understand why the husbands kept watching their wives getting fucked in detail even after the initial seduction had happened.

He stayed silent and watched with Mayank as Bashir fucked the young woman in rapid hard strokes.

Mayank marveled at how long Bashir was able to keep fucking his wife at such a rapid pace without cumming. He himself barely lasted 5 minutes. A part of him said that his wife was actually getting the good proper fucking that a gorgeous woman like her deserved. But another part, while turned on, still felt resentful about it.

After fifteen minutes of fucking in that position, Bashir took his dick out.

"On all fours, bitch." he said, slapping Divya's ass.

The young Indian housewife had just had the most incredible fucking in the last few months. Even as she got fucked and revelled in the pleasures of carnal bliss, her brain was also parallel processing the realities of who she was. No matter how much she tried to control herself, she was essentially just a slut.

She obediently got on her knees and ankles, swaying her big round white ass in her lover's face. Bashir got behind her, looked at one camera and smiled evilly as he put his hands on her waist and entered her gaping cunt again.

Mayank watched horrified as his wife's big tits rubbed back and forth against the bed sheet at this doggy style assault. His eyes fell on the mangalsutra that he had tied around her neck being squelched under her tits. She was moaning and groaning with pleasure, clearly enjoying what was happening.

After a few minutes, Bashir moved one hand to her hair and pulled her head back with a hard jerk, making her cry in pain. With his other hand, he grabbed her ankle and lifted one leg up until it was sideways along her torso And then he resumed his assault on the young woman's cunt, lowing it with everything he had.

"FFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!! I AM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!" Divya hollered and started quaking.

Mayank watched what for him was a new sight. Although Divya had had countless orgasms with other men, none of them were with Mayank. So for him, the very fact that she could have an orgasm was a revelation. The sight of her actually hollering and convulsing through it was too much for him to handle.

"Uhhhhhhhh." Mayank said as his balls emptied a decent amount of semen into his underwear. He had achieved simultaneous orgasm with his wife. It just so happened that someone else was doing the fucking.

Musa looked at the young Indian man's wet crotch. He had seen this happen before too. Husbands spontaneously orgasming while they watched Bashir ravish their wives.

"You can clean yourself up." Musa helpfully said.

Mayank walked back to the bathroom in a daze. Five minutes later when he came out, the fucking was still in progress, but in a different position. Bashir was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs on the ground. Divya was riding him facing away from him, her massive tits flopping up and down in the same rhythm as her mangalsutra. Her big round ass looked so obscene bouncing up and down on the old Arab's slim thighs.

Mayank slumped on the bed defeated and stared at the screen. For the next fifteen minutes, he watched his wife holler through three more orgasms as she and her geriatric lover tried different positions. The one Mayank found the most obscene was when Bashir pummeled her cunt holding her by the legs on the floor while she supported herself on her palms, like a wheelbarrow.

After what seemed like an eternity, Bashir finally shot his load into his wife's well fucked cunt, leaving her whimpering and slobbering on the bed with the juices running down her thighs.

Mayank watched defeated as his wife lay there with half closed eyes, staring at the ceiling, with an obviously blissful look on her face.

"Should I turn it off?" Musa asked.

"Leave it on. I want to see what else my slut wife is capable of. I will need to document it all in the divorce filing." Mayank said angrily.

"For your own sake, I advise you don't watch anymore. It will be even more unpalatable."

"What do you mean?"

"She is not the first woman the sheikh has bedded this way and she won't be the last. I can tell you exactly what will happen next if you keep watching."

"What?"

"She is exhausted, so she will go to sleep naked, cuddling with the sheikh. But he has woken up an animal inside her. What will happen next is that in an hour, maybe two, she will wake up refreshed. And then she will be the one initiating the sex. Do you think you could handle that?"

"That won't happen." Mayank said, trying to convince himself.

"It will. Regardless, my job here is done. So I am going back to my quarters. If you need anything. call the night staff by hitting zero. I will see you in the morning."

Musa left as Mayank sat on the bed watching as Bashir climbed on the bed and cuddled with his wife, just as Musa had predicted. They fell asleep soon. Mayank however couldn't sleep at all. And kept staring at the screens.

Mayank was passed out drunk when Musa came to wake him up in the morning.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers
12