All Comments on 'Innocent Foot Rub Ch. 01'

by renorwood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great writing. Your development of the characters and the timing leading to their interlude was excellent. The story flowed quite well. Not rushed but leads the reader developing a strong bond between characters. Not that this line has been crossed, perhaps with their frequent business travels together they might claim and explore new territory with a continuation of the story. Keep up the good work.

FlyAwayFromHereFlyAwayFromHereover 10 years ago
well done :)

I agree with below. Timing is hard for me, and i felt you nailed it. Impressed. Keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written - enticing plot line but...

in reality, it is just another fictional skank wife cheating - boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A short cheating wife story

It belongs in lw.

MahlerSymphonyMahlerSymphonyover 10 years ago
Sultry

Very well done, and great build up. There must be a part 2 describing the "claiming." I will be looking for it eagerly.

KJLarsonKJLarsonover 10 years ago
Nice pace

Fun premise, nice pacing, and realistic dialogue. These two justify a series.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Good job, well done!

This is a very well written story, with good characterizations, an unusual plot, and excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling. It bears the mark of good editing.

The erotic parts of the story are credible and exciting, and makes one want more of this tale. All in all, a fine effort and fully deserving of a five star rating. Do keep up the good work!

jim92453jim92453over 8 years ago
SLUT

Traveling together twenty weeks a year.....you can see where this is going. Hope hubby finds out and neuters the pick and kicks the cheating slut to the curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous