All Comments on 'Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

I had 3 ways and 4 ways but never gang banged and yes I want it and want it like she wants it.

Evil_twin_steveEvil_twin_steveabout 1 year ago
What a story

This is up there as a fav and one I’ll share and reread! I’d love there to be a part 2

kennkennkennkennabout 1 year ago

so hot! excited for this to have a twisted tirnw

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Great story hope there’s more to come. I’ve been gang banged about 15 times and loved it. I met my husband at a gang party and he loves being married to a gang slut he knows I’m always willing to be whore for him and his mates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely need a part 2. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There needs to be a Part 2, can this slut take another mega gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some girls have all the luck! Good for her.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just re-read this story. It does make for a good fantasy but it would be an awful reality. Nothing wrong with anyone having sex with others provided it’s all fully informed and consensual all round but that wasn’t exactly true in her case. If her boyfriend treated her with respect and insisted on others wearing condoms it would be a vast improvement.

As it stands this is genuine slut-shaming instead of roleplay/ foreplay faux slut-shaming designed to titillate and enhance sex. A lot of the men came across as crass users treating her like crap. A woman isn’t a slut because she likes sex. Love the full on fantasy version of this.

Tess (uk)

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

A slut is born, eager for as much cock as she can get. Love the story!

hof_yamhof_yam5 months ago

double cocks in pussie what a wonderfull!!

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

Enjoyed that story of Lola hope you write more of her adventures.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I hope to read more of Lola. She does need to get her life in hand and get paid for being the entertainment at parties. Perhaps she can arrange to provide group services in a conference center or large hotel serving a business clientele. She needs to contact an escort agency who handles those kinds of events. Lola is a whore in the making and needs to embrace it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...