Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 02

Story Info
She slips into the path of no return...
5.6k words
4.4
124.7k
67

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to charrla again for editing the story so well. I'll still continue to post in "loving wives" despite the bad reviews.

"Here is your coffee" said Selvam the milkman to the higher-caste beauty who waited for him, partially undressed, in her marital bed.

Kayal slowly sat up in bed, took the cup, and started drinking. When she got up, she didn't bother putting back the pallu (sash) of her saree, and she enjoyed the coffee with her pale breasts plainly visible under the gossamer fabric of her top.

Without ever blinking his eyes, Selvam watched Kayal sip her beverage. Even the way her full lips met the edge of the cup was erotic to him. He stole a peek at her cleavage, and her tummy, which was still shining with the sesame oil he had used in giving her a 'therapeutic' massage minutes ago.

After she finished her coffee, Selvam once again asked her to lie down on her back.

"Now let's proceed with our treatment".

Saying that, he moved towards her legs and slowly raised her saree up. He thought that Kayal would surely protest, but to his surprise she remained still, allowing him to explore her legs. He gently moved her saree up to her knees, revealing her smooth, pale calves, normally so forbidden to a darker-skinned man of his caste. He desperately wanted to put his lips on her alabaster flesh, but he once again relaxed himself and began to apply oil to her legs.

After massaging her legs for a while, Selvam again climbed over the bed. This time he was in the 69 position over Kayal, his loins, barely contained in their loosely fitting lungi, positioned over her face. He resumed his slow and careful massage of her tummy. All this time Kayal was enjoying her treatment with her eyes closed. When she suddenly opened her eyes, she had a shock.

It was Selvam's penis, already somewhat erect, hanging straight in front of her face and close to her lips. Kayal was confused and didn't know what to do or say. She immediately closed her eyes to avoid it, but a voice inside her head said:

"Come on, look at it. Enjoy it. You won't get a second chance. He won't notice; come on and open your eyes".

Kayal couldn't control her inner naughty girl, and immediately opened her eyes and had a good look at his penis, which hung mere inches from her lips. With his rod so close to Kayal's mouth, Selvam could feel Kayal's hot breath hitting his dick, making him even more horny. While staring at his hard shaft, Kayal saw a white drop of liquid at the tip, about to drop down. She was confused—how could he have this liquid before sex? While thinking about the anatomical possibilities, the pre-cum dropped from his cockhead and landed on Kayal's bottom lip. She froze for a few seconds, but suddenly licked it from her lip. She couldn't analyze its taste, but she kind of liked it.

Suddenly Selvam took his hands off her tummy and got off the bed.

"Kayu, the treatment is almost over. Now I just have to check your ribs".

"What!!?"

"Don't worry, I just want to make sure you're not hurt there. I won't ask you to remove your blouse".

Saying that, he climbed back over Kayal with her tummy between his thighs. He made Kayal raise her hands and place them over her head. Then he placed his hands on either side of her breasts and slowly massaged them, up and down. This was too much for Kayal, and she couldn't stop herself from moaning quietly.

Seeing Kayal losing her self control, Selvam slowly moved his face close to her face, and smelled the fragrance of her skin. He continued to rub the sides of her breasts. His breathing started to get heavier, landing straight on Kayal's face.

Feeling Selvam's breath, she opened her eyes and saw Selvam face to face, his lips very close to hers. They looked into each other's eyes and stayed that way for a few moments. Selvam then slowly moved his lips even closer to hers, lightly grazing her mouth.

As soon as his lips made contact with hers, he couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed her pouty lower lip between his, and started sucking it amorously. Kayal stayed as if in a hypnotic spell and gave her lips over to Selvam, who was now feasting on them. She felt an electric jolt between her legs that her husband's sterile kisses had never given her. Selvam continuously alternated between sucking her upper and lower lips, mixing their saliva together.

"Mmm...aahh" Kayal moaned, her mind completely blank to anything but pleasure.

While smooching her lips, Selvam slowly moved his right hand from her ribs and placed it cautiously on her chest, over her sheer blouse, and began sensuously caressing one milky-white breast with his palm.

"Ahhhh...mmmph" Kayal's moans increased.

Seeing her get excited, Selvam stopped devouring her lips, brazenly grabbed her other breast, and rubbed her nipple slowly with his thumb.

"Aaaahhhh" Kayal shouted.

Selvam grew rock hard when he saw her facial expression. He was now sitting with his groin over her tummy. He grabbed both her tits and started fondling them more ardently.

"Ohh...ahh...yes..." Kayal's impassioned gasps increased with each second.

Suddenly Kayal's cell phone rang. It was the ringtone for her husband's number. Hearing this tone, Kayal came back to her senses, immediately pushed Selvam off, and got off the bed. She felt ashamed of what she had done. Kayal anxiously turned away from Selvam, straightened her saree, and answered her husband's call, her voice trembling.

"Is everything okay there?" Anand asked.

"Yes, it's fine here. When will you return?"

"I'm not sure. My trip might get extended."

While Kayal was talking, Selvam got off the bed, quietly got behind her, and put his hands around her waist, stroking her with a feather-light touch.

"Ah!" Kayal gasped.

"What happened?" Anand asked.

"Nothing dear, a cockroach just fell on me".

"Oh!"

"Okay dear, I am going to the temple now. We can talk at night."

"Okay hon, love you."

Kayal immediately ended the call and freed herself from Selvam's hold.

"What are you doing?!" Kayal demanded angrily.

"Just continuing where we left off", he said calmly, moving closer to Kayal while staring into her eyes.

Seeing him move closer, Kayal took a few steps backwards.

"Stop there! Don't come any closer."

Selvam stopped there.

"Kayu. I know you want this as much as I do. Admit it".

"No...No..." said Kayal with waning conviction. "I'm faithful to my husband".

"Then why were you staring at my cock while I was over you?"

When Kayal heard this her face flushed and she was momentarily speechless.

"That's not true!"

"Don't try to deny it, I was watching you while your eyes were glued to my manhood".

While talking, Selvam removed his vest and threw it on the floor.

"What are you doing!?" Kayal asked in shock.

"Don't try to hide your desire Kayu. It's not a sin".

Saying that, Selvam pulled his lungi off his waist and Kayal saw his cock standing proudly in front of her. She was terrified by its full, throbbing erectness, and immediately turned towards the wall.

Having seen him completely naked, though, Kayal's heart started to pound and her pussy started to become very wet. She felt she was in an impossible position. Kayal was sure that if he continued to talk to her she would surrender to him. Deep inside her heart she desperately wanted that to happen: wanted to feel his dark, muscled body against her pale skin, to feel his rigid cock filling her tight pussy. Her traditional upbringing to be a faithful, modest Brahmin wife was the only thing standing in between her and her desire.

While she was thinking, Selvam suddenly grabbed her waist from behind, his chest pressing against her back and his erect pole nudging the cleft of her ass, still covered by her saree. Kayal didn't try to move away this time.

"Please don't; this is wrong", Kayal said without conviction.

All of her resistance had shattered as his body touched her. Without saying a word, Selvam pulled the pallu of her saree once more off her shoulder. He started urgently caressing Kayal's tummy and licking her earlobes from behind, his hot breath hitting her neck. Kayal said nothing, but tears started flowing from her eyes, as she was torn between what her body desperately wanted and needed, and how she had been raised to behave in her very conservative social caste.

When Selvam noticed the tears on her cheeks, he regained control of himself and let her go, sitting on the bed. Kayal saw this and looked confused.

"Listen, Kayu, I don't want to force you. I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. I know that's possible. Why can you not let yourself admit that you also want this?"

Hearing this, Kayal was totally perplexed, and wished she could speak as openly as he could.

"Okay then, let's make a deal: if you put aside all your traditional values and sleep with me this one time, I'll never come to your door again. You can tell yourself it was a momentary lapse of judgment due to your fall in the kitchen, and you'll never have to see me again—if that's what you want".

Kayal knew there was no benefit to accepting his deal, as it gave him what he wanted. So Kayal decided to play dumb and let it happen. She accepted his deal by shaking her head.

"Okay. Now remove your saree and come lie on the bed".

Kayal removed her saree and laid her blouse and petticoat aside before reclining on the bed. Selvam immediately climbed over Kayal and touched his tongue to the smooth, creamy skin of her tummy.

Kayal started softly moaning while his tongue roamed over her stomach.

After a while he dipped the tip of his tongue into her belly button and started drilling it suggestively.

"Ah...ahhh...ohhh" Kayal shouted, enjoying the motions of his tongue, her cunt starting to feel very warm and electric.

"Does it feel good, beautiful?"

Kayal said nothing, her ingrained upbringing still not allowing her to let go completely before this low-caste milkman.

"Don't be shy, feel free to share your emotions and feelings. That is the fun part."

Saying that, his hand roved lower over what remained of her garments, and stroked her pussy through the fabric. Kayal couldn't stop a sharp gasp from escaping her lips, exclaiming "That feels great!"

"Good girl. Now let's speed up the process. Remove all your clothes".

Kayal hesitated, looking up at him wide-eyed from the bed.

"Okay, then I will do it for you".

Selvam then made her stand up. He unhooked her blouse and threw it on the floor, then kneeled in front of her and untied the lace of her petticoat, letting it fall on the floor. Now Kayal was standing only in her panties and bra. Selvam stood up and took a step back, admiring her beautiful, light-skinned body from top to bottom.

"All this time you were hiding this angelic body inside those dresses. I think your husband is the luckiest man alive to have such a beautiful wife".

The compliment made Kayal feel slightly less unsure of herself.

"Am I as beautiful as you say?"

Selvam was surprised when he heard this, and smiled broadly. Could she be unaware of how gorgeous she actually was?

"Yes—doesn't your husband say this quite often?"

"Let's not talk about him".

"Okay...shall we proceed?"

Kayal shyly nodded her head in approval. Immediately Selvam hugged her tightly and started kissing her by sucking her lips, first the top, then the bottom lip. Kayal responded by embracing him and returning his urgent kisses.

They both started moaning through their locked lips.

While kissing her, Selvam moved his hands down, firmly squeezed her tits, and started fondling them. It doubled Kayal's pleasure, and she expressed this by moaning loudly. After enjoying her plump lips and fondling her voluptuous breasts for a while, Selvam removed her bra and panties and took in the view of her nude body.

While Selvam was admiring her figure, Kayal could not stop staring at his rock hard pole. Without instruction or knowing what drove her to do it, Kayal knelt before him and grabbed his penis with her hand, her eyes glued to his bulging cock head. Selvam was surprised by this move, but loved her fingers around his rod. He thought that he had finally succeeded in bringing out her slutty side.

Meanwhile, Kayal pulled back the foreskin of his cock and planted a kiss on the head. It still had the erotic, tangy smell of his cum, and she liked it.

"Lovely piece of meat, isn't it", Selvam said.

Kayal looked up with a smile, and, her eyes still locked with his, started licking the tip of his shaft.

"Mmm" Selvam moaned as Kayal's tongue lightly touched his dick.

Kayal continued sucking and licking his cock head like she was licking an ice cream cone, thinking back to the man-pleasing tips she and her friends had whispered and giggled over when they were school girls. She flicked the underside of his shaft with her tongue, which made his prick jump with joy. He moaned a little louder.

Though she had never done this before, Selvam's appreciative noises encouraged and guided her, and she started sucking his cock more earnestly, using more of her lips. Selvam bent slightly so he could grab her boobs. He began to fondle them and pinch her nipples, which were as hard as pebbles.

Now Kayal started moving his penis inch by inch into her mouth. Once it was in, she let her full lips slide back and forth over its hardness, and started giving him an incredible blowjob. As Kayal's mouth moved faster over his rigid shaft, Selvam let go of her breasts with one last caress of her peaked nipples. He closed his eyes and gave in to fully enjoying the feel of her mouth on his cock. This high-class Brahmin lady continued to kneel before the virile milkman and suck his throbbing dick for a few more minutes, sometimes looking up at him from lowered lashes.

"Ahhhh...I am gonna cum!" Selvam shouted hoarsely.

At that, he put his hand on the back of her head, held on tightly, and shot his cum deep into her throat. His rod spurted for several seconds before emptying fully. Once empty, he released his hold and slipped his penis from between her lips. As soon as it was out, Kayal choked heavily and some of his cum dropped down on the floor from her mouth. She swallowed what remained. There was some cum still on the side of her mouth as she knelt before him gazing up, looking a little dazed. Kayal looked extremely hot like that.

After that, Selvam gave Kayal a few minutes to relax and catch her breath.

"How did it feel, Kayu?"

"It...it...was wonderful!"

"Does your husband not let you suck his dick?"

Kayal sat silently, giving him confirmation that her husband did not. Were these Brahmin men really that proper in bed, Selvam wondered? Of course, what he didn't know was that Kayal's husband had never even had an erection since they'd been married.

"That was incredible—like it was not the first dick you've had in your mouth—but I believe you. The wonderful part of this blowjob is you enjoyed it. That is what I was talking to you about from the beginning. We can both enjoy pleasuring each other."

Kayal gave him a small smile.

After a few minutes, Selvam made Kayal lie on the bed. He climbed on the bed with her and started licking her body with the tip of his tongue, slowly and inch by inch. He first gave his attention to her legs. He lifted her ankle in his hand and sucked her toes one by one.

"Ohhh...that feels great" Kayal purred.

Moving on from her toes, he licked his way towards her thighs, then spent a few minutes on her tummy, again thrusting his tongue into her belly button in an erotic way that gave her an electric shock between her legs. He moved further up and sucked on her voluptuous tits, then raised her arms up and, breathing heavily, licked the sweat off each armpit. While he was tonguing her armpit, Kayal's body started to shake like a snake, and she moaned louder. Kayal thought "Even though he is just a milkman, he is very good at foreplay".

After playing with her armpits, he nibbled on her neck. Then he had her lie on her stomach. His tongue roamed over her back for a while before slowly moving down her body. He then reached her rounded but firm ass cheeks, grabbed one in each hand, slightly spreading them, and started licking. In the process, he gave them a few love bites. Kayal enjoyed each and every trick he played on her body, and showed appreciation with her cries of lust.

Yes...yes lick me! Aaaahhh...it feels great ohhhh...lick each and every corner of my body!" Kayal exclaimed.

At that moment, Kayal had completely given in to her lust and didn't care about anything but fulfilling her body's desire.

Meanwhile, Selvam, who was licking her ass cheeks, parted her cheeks, inserted his tongue in her asshole, and started licking it.

"Aahhh...ahhh...oohh..." Kayal shouted as his tongue moved up and down her asshole.

Kayal loved it very much. She had talked about this with her friends and had even seen it in some porn movies, but she never imagined that it would be so wonderful.

At first, Selvam slowly brushed the surface of her ass crack, slowly moved his tongue in, and inserted it inside her butt hole and pounded it with his tongue. As he licked her asshole, Kayal gyrated her butt and pressed it against his face to get more of his tongue.

While licking her asshole, Selvam noticed that Kayal's pussy was dripping wet. It was so wet that it invited him to suck it. He watched her pussy lips trembling.

This was the first time he had ever tasted an asshole. He had never tasted a pussy either, not even his wife's. So he was really turned on seeing her dripping cunt right in front of his face.

He didn't waste any time. He raised her butt slightly up, and started licking the glistening folds of her cunt.

"Aaaahhhh. That's amazing aaaahhhh..." Kayal moaned as his tongue started working on her cunt.

Selvam continued to lick her cunt crack, then swiped his tongue towards her ass crack, and from there back to her pussy. He continued this for another few minutes. She was beyond excited, moving her hips and moaning wildly.

"Aaahhhh... oooohhhhh...yyyaaaaaaa..."

After doing this for a while, Selvam made Kayal lie on her back. Then he spread her legs wider, went between them, and stared at Kayal's dripping pussy.

"You are so wet down here, you dirty bitch."

Kayal felt embarrassed hearing those abusive words, but at the same time, they made her even hornier. She liked the dirty talk.

"Come on you motherfucker, do what you came to do!" Kayal said in a seductive tone, joining in his game. "Why are you afraid?"

Hearing her talking dirty excited Selvam.

"Now we are talking, maami" Selvam said, smiling at Kayal.

Saying that, he stretched her pussy with his hand and started licking the inner walls of Kayal's pussy.

"Oh...ya...aaaahhhh" Kayal shouted as he rolled his tongue inside her pussy and around her clitoris.

Selvam continued this for another few minutes. Kayal enjoyed it with some dirty comments and loud moans. After a few minutes, her pussy started to contract, her body started vibrating, and...

"Splash"

A huge amount of liquid pumped out of her pussy and hit Selvam right on his face. Then Selvam licked each drop of juice on her cunt. Feeling incredibly satisfied, Kayal fell back on the bed and breathed heavily. She had never thought that having her cunt licked would be so exciting, and at that moment she thought that she wanted her cunt to be eaten quite often. Selvam sat beside her and watched her soft mountain peaks rise up and down as she breathed.

After a few minutes...

"Ok, I think it's time to take this to the next level."

Kayal knew what he meant and gave him a seductive smile.

"Kayu, could you please make my friend here stand up," Selvam said, pointing at his dick.

Kayal slowly crawled towards him, took his dick in her hand, and gave it a couple of strokes. Then she put it inside her mouth and slowly moved her head up and down over it, lubricating his dick with her saliva.

12