Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah...ahhh...ohhh..." Selvam moaned as Kayal worked on his stiff rod.

After a few strokes with her mouth, Selvam stopped her and got off the bed, his dick in a semi-erect state. Kayal had no idea what he was up to.

"I think my dick wants a spongy massage from you, rather than a wet one."

Kayal couldn't understand what he meant.

"What!!"

"Just use your titties to make me erect, slut."

Kayal understood that he wanted a boob job. She immediately got off the bed and knelt in front of Selvam. She held her jugs in each hand, then grabbed his dick between them and moved it slowly up and down.

With her saliva already on his member, her boobs moved smoothly over his dick. Nestled between Kayal's voluptuous breasts, Selvam's dick started to grow harder and harder. In a few more minutes his dick reached maximum girth. With his dick as erect as it could be, Selvam pulled Kayal up by her hair and then hugged her with her boobs crushed against his chest, his hard dick penetrating her belly button. Then he started kissing her, covering her lips with his saliva. Suddenly he pushed her over the bed.

Selvam climbed on the bed, spread Kayal's legs, and then slowly pushed his dick into her cunt. Kayal's virgin cunt, though very wet, was so tight. As his dick started to move forward she screamed loudly.

Selvam stopped and looked down. He could see a trickle of blood oozing out. He was confused about how a married woman could bleed like a virgin. He wanted to ask if she was in terrible pain. But the look in her eyes told him to keep going, so he started pushing it deep inside.

In a few seconds his dick was entirely in, and he slowly moved it in and out at a slow pace. He continued this pace for a few strokes. Then he gradually increased his speed and moved his dick faster and faster.

"Ah...ah...ahh..." Kayal's cries increased with each push. Her pain was now replaced by pleasure.

This was a dream come true for Kayal and she was extremely turned on.

Selvam, on his part, was reveling in the feel of Kayal's pussy around his dick, the sounds of her erotic moans, and the sights of her big boobs jiggling from his thrusting and her erotic facial expressions.

The whole bedroom was filled with Kayal's moaning sounds. Selvam continued fucking her in that position for a few minutes, then he made her kneel doggy style so he could fuck her pussy from behind. In this position, Kayal's pussy was even tighter than before, and the pleasure doubled for Selvam.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah..." this time Selvam joined with Kayal with his own wild moans.

Selvam strongly gripped Kayal's ass cheeks and fucked her like crazy, using some dirty and abusive words. He continued to fuck her for another 15 minutes. When he was about to cum he pulled his dick out of her cunt, kneeled in front of her mouth, and put it inside her mouth. He held her hair tight, gave a few strokes and...

"Aaaaahhhhh" Selvam shouted as a huge load of his cum was released into her mouth.

It was too much—Kayal could not take it all in. She choked, and most of the cum flowed out of her mouth and dropped down onto her neck, chest and tummy. Kayal immediately fell on the bed. In this session, Kayal had reached an orgasm three times and was very exhausted.

It was 7pm, so Selvam stayed the night with her. They had two more lovemaking sessions and slept naked on the bed, both their bodies covered by sweat, cum and saliva.

Kayal and Selvam slept together naked in the same bed all night. At around 5 in the morning, Selvam heard some crying sounds. He woke up and saw Kayal standing near the wall, wearing a towel and crying. He immediately got off the bed, naked, and went to her.

"Why are you crying?" Selvam asked Kayal.

She said nothing, and continued crying. So Selvam grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards him.

"Come on, say something. What's wrong?"

"Don't you know? I lost my virginity. My parents married me at a young age as I was getting too much attention from boys. I was a good Brahmin girl and now I just cheated on my husband. He will find out that I'm not a virgin. I shouldn't have listened to you; it's all my fault" Kayal said, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"How am I supposed to know that a woman married for 3 months is a virgin? When I got married, I was fired from my job as I kept coming late to work and leaving early" exclaimed Selvam. "My wife wasn't good looking, by any means, but still I had sex 3 to 4 times a day. Why did your husband never lay his hands on you even though you are so beautiful?"

Kayalvizhi quickly told him about her husband's car accident and resulting 15 months of impotence.

"Don't worry Kayu, who said it's wrong. Don't blame yourself for this. Your body needs love and it was building up like a pressure cooker. It's a good thing you finally found a release before it exploded."

Saying that, Selvam moved even closer, hugged her, and patted her on the back. Kayal started to calm down. Then he slowly licked the side of her neck, very gently but passionately.

"Mmmm...aaahhh" Kayal started to moan mildly.

Suddenly Kayal realised that this was going somewhere, and pushed Selvam back.

"You are trying to seduce me again; you said last time is the last time!"

Selvam didn't say anything and just moved a few steps forward. He pulled Kayal close to him, planted a kiss on her lips, and started sucking them. Kayal didn't give in and tried to free herself from his hold.

Seeing her resist, Selvam moved his right hand under her towel and slowly rubbed her pussy mound. This sent a vibration through Kayal's body and she gradually stopped struggling.

Selvam continued sucking on her lips while his finger started to drill her dripping cunt. Kayal began to fall under Selvam's spell.

"Please stop...aaahhh"

"Do you really want to stop now, maami?" Selvam asked to Kayal with his finger still fucking her cunt.

Kayal considered.

"Okay, then please make this the last."

Selvam laughed hearing this, and he immediately pulled the towel off her, revealing her nudity.

"You know what to do."

Kayal then kneeled in front of Selvam, grabbed his dick in her hand, and moved her hand to and fro. She gave him a few strokes, then put his dick in her mouth and gave him a blowjob. In a few minutes his dick was hard. Then he made Kayal lie on the floor and fucked her pussy. He pounded her pussy for almost twenty minutes, then released his load all over Kayal's face. During that brief session, Kayal let out some wild moans and gave Selvam a good feast. Kayal also reached her orgasm in the process.

Then Selvam carried Kayal to the bed and made her lie on it. He climbed on the bed and lay beside her.

"How do you feel now? You're looking relaxed. I know you like it as much as I do. Why do you worry about your husband? He can't even satisfy you."

"Please don't talk about my husband."

"Okay, do you want this to stop now? If you say yes I will leave you for good. Don't you feel that fate brought us together? Your husband can give you money and jewelry, but he can't give you what a wife really wants."

Kayal didn't answer him. She knew her husband's limitations, and now that she had experienced the pleasure of sex, she didn't want this to end. After thinking for a while, Kayal answered:

"What if my husband finds out?"

Selvam didn't expect this from her, but he was happy that he didn't want to put more effort on her.

"Don't worry: I won't show my face when your husband is around. Besides, I too have a family, and it would be a scandal if my relatives found out".

Kayal felt convinced, and she moved closer to Selvam and placed her hand on his chest. Selvam placed his hand on hers, and rubbed it. Kayal and Selvam looked into each other's eyes, then Kayal brought her face close to his face and started to kiss him all over his face. Then she moved to his lips and kissed them passionately. She grabbed Selvam's tongue between her lips and sucked it and drank his saliva—it was so divine for her. While Kayal was enjoying Selvam, he got aroused again. His hand moved to her boobs and started massaging them.

After a while, Selvam made Kayal stand. He put his mouth on her boobs and started sucking them, one by one.

"Haaa...mmm" Kayal started to moan as he massaged her boobs with his mouth and covered them with saliva.

After sucking her bosoms for a few minutes, he made Kayal turn around. He knelt behind her and cupped her ass cheeks, then parted them and started licking her asshole. He tried to penetrate his tongue into her asshole and tried to tongue fuck her.

"Aaahhhhh..." Kayal continued to moan in her sexy voice.

Selvam was getting more aroused by the smell of her asshole, and started to move his tongue more vigorously. As his pace increased, Kayal's moaning become louder and louder. He continued this for a few more minutes and...

"Ah...ah...ah...ooohhh" Kayal shouted, reaching a massive orgasm. She slowly sat on the floor and let out some deep breaths.

Selvam then moved forward and stood in front of Kayal with his dick semi erect, hanging in front of her face. Kayal understood what he wanted. She raised her head up and gave a small smile. Then she held his dick in her hand and gave it a couple of strokes.

She then kissed the top of his dick. She enveloped it with her tender lips, took it into her mouth and moved her head back and forth. First she moved slowly, gradually increasing her pace. As she gained speed, Selvam started to moan louder and louder.

"Aaahhh...ahhhh...yaaa...bitch faster...faster" he shouted.

While sucking his pole, Kayal moved her hand towards his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. Experiencing her untrained but natural technique, Selvam felt happy to have her.

He then slightly bent, grabbed her boobs, and fondled them, enjoying the blowjob of his life.

After a few minutes, his dick was rock hard. He made Kayal lay on the bed. He spread her legs and slowly rubbed her pussy mound with his palm.

"Aaaahhhhh...mmmm" Kayal started moaning, her pussy starting to become wet again.

Seeing her pussy get wet, Selvam withdrew his hand, brought his head between her legs, and started to drink the juice flowing out of her wet cunt. He licked her cunt like a starving dog.

Kayal continued moaning "Aaahhhhaaa...mmmmm...ooohhh...it feels great...aaaahhhh".

After sucking and licking her pussy for a while, he stood up and brought his dick close to the entry of her pussy, and rubbed it gently between her folds. He rubbed it a few more times and Kayal eagerly waited for him to penetrate her pussy.

"Aaaahhh...please don't tease meee...ohhhh" Kayal shouted.

But Selvam continued to tease her. Kayal couldn't take it anymore. She immediately held his dick and guided it into her wet pussy.

Selvam gave a leering smile to Kayal and started moving his hips faster and faster.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...aaahh" Kayal started to shout like a wild woman, her boobs moving back and forth with the movement of her body.

Selvam enjoyed it for a while, then grabbed her knockers in each of his hands and squeezed them. Her boobs were so soft that his fingers dug into them. Then he laid over Kayal, hugged her tightly, and started to suck her lips, while his dick pounded her pussy at the same rate.

He continued this another few minutes. Both their bodies started to vibrate, and Kayal knew he was going to cum.

"Don't cum inside me..." Kayal pleaded.

Selvam immediately took his dick out, plugged it into her mouth and...

"Aaaaahhhh..." he shouted, filling Kayal's mouth with his hot sperm.

Then they both relaxed for a while. Selvam dressed up and left the house to look after his cattle.

Once again, in the evening, Selvam visited Kayal and fucked her ruthlessly for hours. After their session, both were exhausted and they slept naked, as before.

While they were sleeping, Selvam received a call from a friend. He tried to wake Kayal, but she was so exhausted she didn't even open her eyes. He then immediately dressed, locked the house door, and half-heartedly went to meet his friend. He took the key with him.

12