Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 05a

Story Info
Uncle cannot control with his niece-in-law.
6.2k words
4.5
40.3k
16
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Kenji Sato for editing this story

Vishwanathan was sitting in the meeting and, as usual, there was a deep argument going on. But his mind wasn't in place, it was reminiscing how he had fucked his nephew's newly married wife yesterday. He could remember how her boobies jiggled at each stroke, and how tight her pussy was, unlike his wife.

What an irony that it was he, who suggested this girl to Anand's family, as she was both beautiful and also very conservative. Who knew he would end up inside her before Anand? But, of course, that low-caste milkman had already broken her seal.

He was now imagining her moaning like a banshee, as the ugly black dick of the milkman was pumping her mercilessly. Even in the din of shouting, he got a huge erection, and luckily, it was under the table. No, he could not allow that angel to be soiled by some roadside tramp; he needed to save her. The only way to save her was to completely satisfy her sexually, so that she wouldn't think of looking outside.

After the meeting, he feigned a headache and returned home. He knocked on the door, and Kayal opened it excitedly, and he saw her face drop when she saw him. Vishwa knew she was expecting that mongrel milkman, but he pretended not to notice. He went to get refreshed, while Kayal was preparing dinner.

After he changed to normal clothes, he looked out for her. Alone in the kitchen with her now, he looked at her, and fought to quell his raging excitement.

Kayal exuded a soft sexuality. Her skin was clear as satin, utterly unflawed, smooth, fair, and creamy. She was slender and lovely, with finely chiselled features-- lovely dark, doe-like eyes rimmed with kajal; a slim, straight nose; with full lips over perfect, even teeth. She wore a long, black and gold mangalsutra and a gold necklace around her long neck. Her sloping breasts were full and high, and ripe like succulent fruit.

Her belly was flat, her waist narrow, and she had bell-shaped hips, elegant legs and arms, with slender ankles and wrists. Her hair was bound in a long, low braid that hung to the curves of her gently rounded buttocks. She wore a small bindi in the centre of her forehead, with a touch of red in her parting, delicate diamond earrings, a gold bracelet and diamond rings on her second and third fingers. Her hands and feet were slender and graceful. She wore silver rings on her toes and sexy silver anklets with tiny bells that looped over her slender ankles erotically.

He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. She wore a simple sari in synthetic fibre, with a tight, close-cut blouse. The blouse had a plunging scoop neck that rode low on her shoulders. It showed most of her upper torso and, through the translucent fabric of the pale sari, gave him an unimpeded view of the invitingly deep shadow of her cleavage, and the swelling of her luscious breasts squeezed together by the tight blouse. The gold necklace and long mangalsutra glistened against her creamy skin. The blouse was cut short and high, the lower hem running hard under her breasts which jutted provocatively over her flat belly. She wore her sari very low on her hips, well below her navel, and he could see a long expanse of the smooth, unblemished flesh of her midriff.

Kayal knew he was watching her, as she kneaded the dough for the chappatis, the wafer-thin disks of unleavened bread. It was hard work, and her shoulders hunched and her breasts squeezed together, as she deftly knuckled the soft mass of dough. She saw him glance at her, and saw his eyes glitter, as he watched her breasts move under her pallu. She flicked her eyes down, and saw the bulge between his thighs.

Not long now. She rose slightly on her feet, pressing down hard on the dough, her arms stretched, her shoulders hunched, and the pallu of her sari slid off her shoulders. It fell down to the shallow steel plate, in which she had the ball of dough, and exposed her breasts and cleavage. She made no move to raise it. She heard his sharp intake of breath, and hid a smile.

There was a steel tumbler of water for the dough by the plate. She reached for it, and knocked it off the counter. It clanged to the floor, and she clucked in mock irritation. Abandoning the dough, she turned and bent steeply from the waist to retrieve it, the sari still off her shoulders. She was facing him, when she bent over and Vishwa saw her full breasts bunch and swing. Her mangalsutra was squeezed between the luscious mounds. He was only inches from her body.

Vishwa's loins blazed with the pent-up lust, and from the heat of the day. The sight of her breasts, in such close proximity, was too much to bear. He wanted to take them in his hands, to drive his cock into her mouth, into her cunt. God. He lost control. With a strangled cry, he bent forward and thrust his wet hands deep down the neck of her blouse, groping and crushing her breasts.

He expected her to shout, scream, squeal, to try to struggle free; anything. But looked like she was expecting it

She stopped, one hand on the tumbler, still bent over and looked up at him. His mind jerked in surprise, as he realised that her nipples were hard and her breasts were swelling to turgidity in his hands. She tilted her lovely face up, a gentle smile lit her eyes, and her teeth flashed. He froze incredulously. She let the tumbler go and her lips parted and he saw her eyes shining with excitement. Her tongue peeked between her lips.

She did more. Hunching her shoulders, she squeezed her breasts into his hands. In an utterly wanton, lascivious motion, she rocked gently back and forth, rubbing her nipples against his palms. He gasped, and quickly squeezed them. Her face spasmed with sincere pleasure. A slow grin creased his face. He rolled her rigid nipples under his palms. She gasped softly.

Kayal slid to her knees slowly with his hands still inside her blouse. Instantly, he understood what was going to happen. He straightened. She bent her face towards his crotch and slid her hands up his strong thighs. He looked down, still reeling in disbelief. Her face moved closer to his groin and she nuzzled his crotch gently. Her lips parted delicately, and he gasped in shock as he felt her warm breath and fiery tongue probing at his cock-head through the thick cloth of his shorts.

"Uncle, don't you think it's inappropriate?" she murmured softly, her voice lowered.

"Come on dear.we have already done it yesterday.Why so hesitancy now?"

She flicked open the buttons and fly of his shorts, and peeled them open. His erect cock bounced out at her face, throbbing, dark-veined, already dripping with pre-cum gunk.. His balls were heavy and low. She took her Uncle-in-law's penis in her fingers and began to masturbate him. It throbbed and pulsed alive. Vishwa groaned softly and thrust his hips at her face.

"Suck it! Suck it! Quickly!" he grunted. His wife never did that for him, and he wanted Kayal to do that.

Pumping his shaft in her slender fingers, she rolled back the foreskin, and opening her mouth, swirled her tongue about his thick cock-head. Vishwa gasped at the electric touch of her tongue on his erection. Her tongue swept over it with a flickering serpentine action, and then, she slid her lips and teeth up and down his shaft, raking it gently. Pursing her lips on her servant's cock-head, she slowly drew his penis between her lips, and began to suck on the tip of his cock. He moaned thickly. Gently, she drew his penis deeper into her mouth, her lips parting further, her cheeks hollowing, then filling with his size, as it distended her face, while she still jerked him in her fist. He hissed in pleasure and lifted his vest up under his arms, caressing his torso sensuously.

Slowly, she flipped open the buttons of her blouse, immensely aroused.

Vishwa groaned loudly, his pulse racing, the blood pounding in his head. Bending his head, he watched, incredulous, as she sucked his cock with a visible hunger, fondling her breasts wantonly.

"Yes!" he gasped. "Suck it! Suck it hard!"

Kayal moaned deep in her cock-filled throat. She loved the taste and smell of his cock in her mouth, as he fucked her face, pumping his hips rhythmically, with long, easy strokes, moving his glistening cock in and out of her mouth. Savouring the sensations of her mouth, Vishwa caressed her face and breasts, crushing them in his hands.

"Yeh... oh, fuck yes... c'mon... suck it! Ohhh, uhhh, yes... c'mon! Harder!"

Growing more aroused with each passing second that she sucked his cock, goaded by his lewd love-calls, she tugged at her sari and let it fall loose. It rustled off her body and he stared in wonder and delight at her nakedness, as she thrusted her hand into her crotch and began to masturbate. Without letting his penis out of her mouth, she opened her blouse fully, and drew it off her shoulders. Her nipples were rock hard under his palms.

Moaning and whimpering erotically, Kayal caressed her face and breasts with his cock, lifting her head and rising on her knees, wantonly kissing and licking his hard, flat belly, sweeping her tongue through his recessed navel. Squeezing her swollen breasts over his penis, she let him fuck them, bending her head to suck and lick at the cock-head. She caressed his balls and lifted her long mangalsutra and scraped the hard beads up and down his shaft. He groaned and pushed her head back down, thrusting his hips forward, forcing his cock back deep into her mouth.

"C'mon! Suck harder!" he cried, rocking her face rapidly, back and forth, with one hand, his hips pumping, his buttocks flexing and unclenching.

His cock throbbed in her mouth and under her tongue. She sucked and licked it lasciviously. Pre-cum gunk spurted from the long slit in its tip, and she moaned, jerking his cock rapidly, opening her mouth under it, letting him see his pre-cum jizz spurt into her mouth and spatter her face and naked breasts.

"C'mon!" she moaned. "Cum in my mouth, uncle!"

But the old man had sufficient experience to resist the undeniable temptation. Gasping, he pushed her head away. Kayal moaned softly, and went down on her back on the kitchen floor and spread her legs, bending her knees and thrusting her cunt up to him in invitation.

"Come on, uncle... fuck me," she murmured, obscenely. "Shove your cock into my cunt!"

In his excitement, he didn't pause to wonder where she'd learned to do such things, to talk like this.

Chuckling in pleasure, panting heavily, he knelt between her splayed thighs. His vest was rucked up in a taut band about his chest, as he bent over her naked body on outstretched arms. His cock-head seared at her cunt lips. Her hand went down between their bodies to his cock, guiding him to her cunt-hole.

"Yes!" she hissed feverishly. "C'mon! Do it! I want it! Fuck me! Fuck me, uncle! I want your cock!"

Vishwa groaned and slowly flexed his buttocks and sank his hips, squeezing his penis into her cunt. His bulging cock-head popped into her cunt; she gasped and cried out, arching steeply, biting her lower lip, her head jerking savagely to one side, her face contorting in a wild rictus of lust. He cried out, as her hot, tight cunt convulsed frenetically on his cock, drawing him in deeper. He pushed his cock further into that wonderful, hot, wet, soft crevice. In and in he went, and she arched beneath him, her long neck craned, her lovely face flung back, her hands clenching his buttocks, pulling him in deeper still. Her hips and cunt rose eagerly to meet his loins in descent. He went in to the hilt, and her cunt swallowed his cock greedily, a tight, hot vortex of joy.

"Ohmauhhh, ahhhh, uhhhh, ahhhh!" she called, almost in relief, her crotch pinned to his.

Vishwa groaned, and arching his head, swung his hips slowly, grinding his cock in her cunt-flesh. She whimpered, her head turned to one side, her eyes closed, her lips parted. Her cunt jerked and writhed under him. She spread her legs wider apart.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me hard, maama... fuck me hard!"

Her obscenities spurred him on. He began to fuck her slowly. He stroked smoothly in and out of her cunt. His buttocks flexed and relaxed, his hips swinging rhythmically, his cock pistoning steadily in and out of her cunt. He rolled his hips with each thrust, making her groan and lurch under him. Her feet rose up the backs of his thighs, and her cunt jerked and pumped eagerly at his cock. He groaned, his head flung back, and began to move faster. Her breasts jiggled and bounced under his thrusts, her long mangalsutra and gold necklace slithering and tossing on her creamy, fair skin. She slid her hands up her body, lifting and squeezing her breasts erotically. Her hips bucked in unison with his thrusts. Her erotic moans rang in his ears, spurring him on.

"Yes! Ohma, uhhh, yes! Oh god, yes, uhhh, yes. Uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes, uhh-ahh, uhhh yes, uhhh, ohma, uhh, maama, uhhh-ahh, yes, uhhh, OHHHH, uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes... fuck me! Fuck me hard! Yeh! Oh yes, that's it! That's it, baby! Fuck my cunt, c'mon, maama! Do it!"

He rose on outstretched arms and began to move even faster, ramming his cock savagely into her, as the heat roiled and grew in his loins. She squeezed her breasts fiercely, whimpering and gasping.

"OHHHHH... Vishwa... uhhhhh, uncle, uhhhh. OHHHHH, uhhh. OHHHH, uhh. OHHH, uhhhh. OHHH, uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes, uhhhh,XOHHHH," she moaned loudly.

"Yeh! Take it. Take it!" he shouted, in ecstasy.

She caressed his chest, arms and face, craning her head to suck on his nipples, then drawing his head to hers and kissing him; thrusting her tongue hungrily into his mouth, sucking on his own, as it flickered in response. She was fantastic. Her cunt was hot, wet, and tight; he couldn't get enough of it. Her gorged clitoris rasped against his swollen penis, as he plunged it deeper and deeper into her cunt. Their bodies moved together in an erotic dance, their cries growing sharper and more obscene. Kayal was ecstatic. Her new lover was a wonderful find. His penis was big and thick, and he was surprisingly competent, with impressive staying power. She moaned joyously, as his thick cock ran into her cunt again and again.

"Ahh, uhhh yes. Uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes. Uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes, Uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes... fuck me... Just keep fucking me! Fuck me hard, Vishwa!"

Faster and faster he went, goaded by her cries, his hips rocking rapidly up and down, his buttocks flexing powerfully, his enormous penis surging in and out of her cunt, making waves of pleasure wash over her.

"C'mon... take it! Take my cock... ohh, uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes. Oh, uh-ah, uh-ah, uh-ah, uh-ahhhh!"

Suddenly, despite her desperate pleas, Vishwa slid out of her cunt. Gasping at the abrupt release in pressure, she moaned. Understanding what he wanted, she quickly turned on her side, and drew up one leg to let him fuck her from behind. He lay behind her on his side, and squeezed his cock between the smooth lobes of her buttocks, deep into her cunt. She gasped, as the huge penis seared into her slit. Holding her thigh up in one strong hand, he began to fuck her rapidly, jerking and slamming his cock savagely in and out of her cunt. She moaned loudly at his sharp, jabbing thrusts. He reached around to squeeze and fondle her jiggling breasts. His hips jerked at hers, and she could feel his balls thump against her buttocks. She bent her hand to cup his balls, and turned her face to let him kiss her again. His tongue plunged into her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily. His hips slapped at her buttocks and he moved her body, holding her hip, jigging her up and down on his cock.

"C'mon... take it... take my cock!" he panted.

In and out he went, gasping and panting, his inflamed penis squeezing into her taut channel with a rasping squelch; jerking out, and slamming in again. Her buttocks lobed outward, exposing her puckered anus. He pressed his fingertip to her asshole and she moaned, thrusting back at him. Chuckling between gasps, he slid his finger into her ass. She writhed, moaning, burying her face in the crook of her arm, her body flushed and hot, beaded with sweat.

"C'mon... c'mon! Take it! Take my prick, you fuckin'!" he gasped.

For several minutes, he fucked her steadily and hard, slamming his cock into her cunt. Kayal whimpered thickly, her head spinning, her body lurching and jerking under his thrusts. His cock was enormous and her mind leaped in exultation at the realisation that he was proving to be a far better lover than she had dared hope.

Gradually, Vishwa slowed his movements and slowly slid his cock out of her. She moaned, delirious, frustrated, grappling for his cock, trying to feed it back into her cunt.

He turned her about, and bent her forward over the counter, rummaging between her legs with his hand for her cunt. It was sopping wet and sticky. Chortling in obscene glee, Vishwa manoeuvred his penis between her splayed buttocks and slowly spiralled his cock into her, squeezing the hot thickness of it into her taut channel yet again.

She clung to the counter and moaned, her face rising, her luscious buttocks writhing against his thighs. She jerked forward, as he thrust into her. Her breasts jiggled and she squeezed her breasts erotically. Her head tossed; she panted and moaned obscenely, as he began to fuck her with long, deep, punishing strokes, moving in and out of her cunt. His hands on her buttocks, he swung his hips smoothly, pistoning his cock in and out of her cunt. He rolled his hips to churn her innards with his huge pestle. He leaned over and kissed her, his tongue arching into her mouth hungrily, his hands on her swollen breasts, pinching and tweaking her rigid nipples. She slid her hand between her legs to fondle his heavy, hairy balls.

"OHHH, uhh, OHH, uhhhhh. Vishwa-Vishwa-Vishwauhhhh, ahh, uhhh yes. Uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes, uhhhh. OHHHHH, uhhhh, OHHHHH, uhhhhh. OHHHHH, uhhhhh. Uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes, uhhh. OHHHH, uhhh. OHHHHH!" she moaned loudly, in a voice husky with lust.

"C'mon," he gasped. "C'mon, c'mon-c'mon-c'mon... take it! Take my cock... OH, FUCK! OHHH YEH!"

"Oh ma, oh ma, oh ma. Ohhh, unhh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" Kayal panted.

Hot firelust rippled through her. He moved faster and faster, driving his penis in and out of her cunt, ramming and reaming into her. On and on he went, 'til he heard her moan and cry out. Her cunt bit down hard on his cock and she began to orgasm. He kept stroking powerfully and she gasped in joy and delight, as he forced one orgasm after the other. She felt him skewer her hard and he tugged at her braid and the bead snapped out of her ass, making her orgasm at once.

Her cunt convulsed frenetically on his cock, while he groaned and ground into her savagely, his hips thudding at her buttocks. She whimpered and gasped in joy. He jerked out of her and masturbated rapidly. Instantly, she turned around and fell to her knees and took his penis in her hand and drew it between her lips. He gasped, his belly snapping inward and with a loud cry, began to orgasm. His hot jizz spewed into her mouth, and she opened her lips wide, so that he could see his gunk jet down her throat. She shook his cock wantonly, spraying her face and breasts with his cumshot. He stepped back, panting and gasping, his body shining with sweat. She sagged on her knees, her chest heaving, her head bowed.

He looked at her and chuckled. "So, bitch, liked the fuck?"

"Very much," she said softly.

"You don't need that low-class milkman anymore. Maintain your standards. I will satisfy you completely."

He smiled at her, seeing the bright warmth in her eyes and looked at the wall clock. They still had half an hour left. Her eyes caught his and her smile widened. He chuckled and pulled his vest off his head, as she got to her feet and led him to her bedroom.

Vishwa followed her into her bedroom. The minute they were inside, she fell to her knees in front of him. Her fingers coiled about his cock and her face creased in pleasure, as it thickened again. She took his penis in both fists and began to masturbate him gently. Her lips parted and her long tongue snaked out, swirling round his cock-head. Vishwa gasped and flung his head back. The heat surged powerfully in his loins. His mouth fell open and he moaned softly. Her tongue was wonderful; soft, wet, and warm, licking and flickering against his cock-head. Her breasts were swollen, the nipples rigid. He bent down and squeezed her breasts hard, thumbing her erect nipples. She moaned.

12