Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayal slid her lips around his cock-head and part of his shaft. He gasped, his belly sucking in sharply. She engulfed him in her moist, warm mouth and started to suck his cock hungrily. He moaned, his head spinning, his loins raging. She sucked him rapidly, her head bobbing back and forth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked, her face distended with the size of his penis. It was wonderful, how thick and hard it was now, throbbing and pulsating in her mouth, glistening as it slid in and out between her lips.

Hot with lust, he started to fuck her mouth, jerking his hips to and fro, holding her head and moving it to suit his pleasure. Her tongue continued to roil around his cock-head. She sucked harder and harder. He thought she would drain him dry, and wondered where and how, and with whom, she had learned to fuck like this. His cock glistened with pre-cum gunk, and there were sticky streaks of it on her lips and cheeks.

"UNNNhh, uhhh-ahh, yes... yes... suck... suck my cock... suck harder, slut! UHHHH, uhhhh, AHHHHH!" he gasped.

He thought she was going to drink his sperm and was tempted to come in her mouth. Sensing the imminence of his orgasm, she stopped suddenly, and rose to her feet. Visibly aroused, her lips parted, her breathing shallow, her breasts swollen and hard, she pressed to him and tilted her face to his, kissing him deeply, caressing his superb torso, marvelling at his physique. Her breasts were hot on his skin. Her groin rubbed against his. Her tongue slithered in his mouth, as she kissed him deeply.

"C'mon, uncle... now fuck me," she said in a low, hoarse voice.

They fell to the bed together.

Kayal gasped and arched steeply, her body tense with excitement. Her legs were spread wide and her knees were forked. The servant bent his muscular body over hers. His penis-- big, long, and thick-- throbbed in her fist, slippery with his pre-cum gunk and her recent lascivious sucking of it. She stroked his cock, her fingers sticky with his seed. Its taste was still sharp in her mouth.

Her breasts were swollen and hard, the nipples stiff. He moaned, his face suffused with lust. His balls throbbed for release. His cock-head seared at her cunt lips. With a loud gasp, he flexed his buttocks and, swinging his hips forward, thrusted into her, his swollen cock surging into her hot, wet cunt. Kayal cried out, her head jerking to one side, her back bowing. He moaned at the heat of her cunt. It spasmed on his penis. Groaning with pleasure, he ground deeper into her cunt.

"UNHHHH. OHHHhh!" she gasped. "UNHHHHH... yes! Ohhhh yes! ... UHH!"

Her cunt swallowed his prick greedily. Her hips pressed hard at his, churning and grinding round and round. His loins blazed with lust-heat.

"C'mon Vishwa... fuck me! Fuck me hard, baby!" she gasped.

He groaned and sank his cock deeper into her taut channel. Her hands dug into the muscles of his arms. Her body arched beneath his, her legs rising high to clamp about his hips.

He began to fuck her with slow, measured thrusts, pulling out, then thrusting deep with a heavy roll of his hips, mashing her cunt-flesh. Her cunt spasmed and contracted on his cock, making him moan. His buttocks rose, unclenching, then flexed taut as he drove into her again. Her cunt was wonderful-- hot, wet, her juices flowing freely-- it gripped him like a spongy glove, sucking on his inflamed penis, pulling him in deeper and deeper. Her hips heaved against his.

Kayal was delirious. He was better than she had imagined. He was a strong, powerful, experienced lover, better by far than she had dared hope. His enormous cock throbbed in her belly like an electric cattle-prod. Its thick veins rasped against her inflamed clitoris. He stroked like a god, now moving unhurriedly, steadily, gliding in and out, in and out. She gasped and moaned and arched under him. Her head flipped from side to side.

"OHHhhh, Vishwa. UNHHhh, uhhh-ahh, yes. UHHHhh, uhhh-ahh yes!" she called.

She dug her fingers into his thick biceps. His arms were outstretched on either side of her chest. His head was bent, watching her, his hips moving rhythmically up and down, up and down. Slowly, he increased the tempo, moving faster and faster, with long, punishing lunges that sent her body bowing taut beneath his. His cock rasped in and out, emerging and disappearing, glistening, huge and gorged, filling her belly and cunt, piercing her deeply.

He began to move faster still, with shorter, sharper, deeper thrusts, spearing her savagely. Her lovely body jerked and furiously under his, thrashing frenetically. His butt rose and fell, bouncing feverishly over her lurching loins. He flung his head back, and closed his eyes, moaning in deep heat, his mouth hanging open, his face contorted. His cock surged in and out, thrusting and ramming. They were sheathed in sweat now, their bodies glistening and squelching wetly together.

Her breasts jiggled heavily with his thrusts, her mangalsutra slithering on her breasts, looping over one, a strand thick in her cleavage. She jerked and snapped back and forth, her spine arching in a taut bow with each plunge of his penis. The bed rocked heavily on its springs. Her hips heaved and lurched at his, moving in a hungry, fervid, pumping motion, slamming up against his thrusts.

On and on he went, with deep, skewering thrusts. She lifted her head, and he gasped when her hot tongue swirled around one of his nipples, her lips following, clamping on it, sucking hard. Her fingers dug into his buttocks, prised them apart. He cried out loudly when she pushed a finger at his anus. His sphincter spasmed, then yielded and she slid it into his asshole, drawing a guttural moan from him, making him thrust savagely into her, making her cry out in consequence, arching steeply.

He paused, panting. She moaned, teetering on the verge. He slid back onto his haunches, his legs spread wide and folded under his buttocks. He drew her hips up higher, lifting her legs high over his shoulders. She moaned, her hands on her breasts, rolling them under her flat palms, tweaking the hard nipples. Her hand went down to her cunt lips, fingering her clitoris. He began to move again, thrusting and ramming his hips to and fro in a punishing, furious stroke. Kayal cried out, her face whipping to one side, her neck arched, her mouth tearing open in agonised delight, fresh sweat splintering off her body. Her body twisted, lurched, and thrashed. Faster and faster he moved, thrusting in and out of her hot cock-sheath. Kayal's body jiggled furiously.

"OHhhhhh, Vishwa-Vishwa-Vishwa-uhhhhhhh. HUhhhhhh, uhhh-ahh, yes. Uhhh-ahh, uhhh-ahh, ah-ah, ah-ah, uhhh-ahh, uhhh yes, Vishwa. Uhhh-ahh, yes!" she cried.

His balls and hips slapped at the insides of her thighs, his hot cock tearing into her. Kayal's body shook and writhed, jerking and lurching desperately under his. She climaxed in a series of back-to-back orgasms, moaning and shuddering, her body arching taut, shuddering, every sinew singing. He gasped, as her hot juices flowed over his cock, and her cunt bit down on it in a frenzy. Still in control, he continued to stroke in and out of her, his rhythm slowing to a perfect tempo, drawing out her orgasm.

He narrowly avoided losing control. As she subsided, whimpering, her head spinning, he slid slowly out of her. He was still rock hard.

"Okay, flip over, slut... I wanna fuck you from behind... like a bitch," he said.

Despite the shattering orgasm, Kayal could not have resisted him, even if she wanted to. She turned over and thrusted her buttocks up at him, leaning forward on her forearms and chest, her face turned to one side, her breasts squashed against the counterpane, her mangalsutra riding high on the nape of her neck. Her buttocks lobed outward. Kneeling behind her, Vishwa slid his finger into the cleft between them, fingering her anus. She moaned. Her sphincter spasmed. He slid his finger into her rear channel. Her face contorted, and she clenched at the sheets in agony, her buttocks spasming and flexing taut. He chuckled. The thought of fucking her butt aroused him.

"Want it here?" he growled. "Shall I fuck your ass?"

"Yes," she whimpered, in delight.

He grunted. "Later... later... with some butter!"

He shuffled forward and squeezed his penis between her buttocks. He found her cunt lips, and slid into her again with a slow, skewering thrust. Kayal gasped, the breath hissing from her, as the huge lance seared white-hot into her cunt. It throbbed inside her. Her body began to tremble, as she felt the renewed lust flicker through her.

Vishwa fucked her slowly this time, stroking steadily. His cock gleamed and glistened, emerging and disappearing between the creamy lobes of her buttocks. Her body swung beneath him, her cunt sliding back and forth along his shaft. Her face a vision of lust, the eyes half closed, the mouth open in a wide 'O' of lust, panting and moaning continuous obscenities. He began to move faster, holding her hips, his head flung back, his belly sucked in, his buttocks flexing, as he pistoned into her. His balls and thighs slammed at her buttocks. He went faster and faster, stroking powerfully, rapidly, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

He paused and went back onto his haunches, pulling her down onto his cock, so that she was leaning forward on outstretched arms, her legs folded outside his. She turned her face and he kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. He squeezed her breasts hard. Holding her hips, he began bucking under her, jerking her up and down. Her breasts jiggled heavily. She flung her head back in ecstasy.

Her body bucked and jerked on his lap, her buttocks flexing, as they clamped and unclamped on his cock. Her head was flung back, her hands were on her breasts now, squeezing them in excitement. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were closed. Her braid tossed, her mangalsutra and gold necklace jumped and bounced off her skin, flipping furiously this way and that. Her cunt spasmed and contracted and convulsed powerfully on his penis, and he felt his balls throb, aching now with the tension of restraint.

Her cries rose, ringing in his ears. "OHHHHhh, Vishwa. UNHHHhh, uhhh-ahh yes. UHHHhh. OHHHH, uhhh. OH!"

Vishwa exulted. He was fucking her at last, fucking her like a cheap whore, who gives blowjobs to low-class people.

He changed position yet again, forcing her forward once more, and rising with legs spread wide to straddle her buttocks in a deep crouch. He did it without fully removing himself from her, making her cry out thinly, as his cock crushed her cunt-flesh. Digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks, he sank into her soft-wet-hot cunt again. It bit down hard on the invading cock, and he winced, tossing his head back, his belly sucking in sharply. She moaned and he held still for a long moment, savouring the wonder of her, keeping her pinned beneath him.

Abruptly, he began to move in a rapid-fire rhythm; pounding, pumping, and pistoning furiously. Kayal cried out thinly, clawing at the counterpane, her buttocks spasming in shock, her mouth tearing open, her face contorting and screwing up in agonised delight. He growled his approval loudly, and moved faster, his buttocks rising and falling, his cock thundering in and out of her cunt like a trip hammer at full blast, thrust-recoil-thrust-recoil-thrust.

His cock was huge, fully engorged, and ridged with throbbing veins that pulsated angrily within her. He swung his hips savagely on the downstrokes, mashing her cunt-flesh in savage circles, scraping against her tender clitoris. She whimpered, gasped, and keened; her body jerking beneath his. He moved faster and faster, fucking her like a demon, 'til the stars exploded in her head once again. She spasmed and clawed at the counterpane, arching her back steeply under him.

He felt her orgasm wash over him, and, with deep cries, he thrusted into her once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven times, with deep, long, hard, punishing thrusts, ramming into her, holding still, jerking out, then ramming in again. Each thrust drove the breath from her throat in a shuddering gasp. At last, he rocked deep into her, and quivered, his hips twitching, his loins glued to her buttocks. He began to orgasm inside her and her head swam in ecstasy, as she felt the lava-jizz sizzle up out of his balls and through his cock, spewing in thick, awesome, white-hot jets, deep into her sopping slit.

Kayal collapsed on the bed, panting and gasping. Gently, Vishwa eased out of her. He rolled over beside her. A few minutes later, still lying on her front, she rose to her elbows and smiled at him. He grinned at her. Her breasts and necklaces hung pendulous against the bed. He cupped a breast tenderly.

"So, chellam, how d'you like my fuck?" he grinned. "Is it satisfactory?"

She giggled and kissed him gently. Her lips were soft, her breath warm. Her tongue slithered between his lips.

"Very satisfactory," she murmured. "Very satisfying. Very good."

He grinned and kissed her again. She responded hungrily, her tongue snaking into his mouth, fencing against his.

She murmured sexily, aroused by him again. Her eyes went glassy, her breath shortened, her nipples hardened against his chest. He pulled her across him and began to fondle her. She drew away reluctantly.

"Later," she said, in a husky voice.

They got up groggily, still recovering from the shattering intensity of their orgasms. Naked, she turned in his arms and kissed him again, her loins grinding against his. His cock began to stiffen. She masturbated him with longing, then shook her head. She led him into her bathroom. They washed quickly.

Outside, she draped her sari again. She looked damned sexy in it. She did her hair, pinning it high on the back of her head. Her breasts moved, as she lifted her hands high to do her hair. Smiling, he stood behind her in front of the full-length mirror and cupped her breasts. She leaned back against him, and curled her arms about his neck, tilting her face up and to one side. They kissed gently, her lips parting, her tongue arching up into his mouth. Vishwa's cock throbbed against her buttocks. Her breasts began to swell, her nipples stiffening again. Fuck, what a great cunt! he thought joyously. His mind soared.

She let him fondle her breasts, sighing in pleasure. He unbuttoned her blouse again. He slid her pallu off her shoulder and they stood before the mirror, aroused by the sight of her naked breasts in his hands. She slid her hand between their bodies and squeezed his thickening cock through his shorts. He nuzzled the nape of her neck. She tilted her face to one side and kissed him again.

"Later, uncle," she murmured again. "Later. Not now."

He grinned and released her. They returned to their chores. Vishwa couldn't stop grinning. She chided him gently and he grabbed her and pressed his body to hers, squeezing her breasts. She didn't even pretend to resist. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and he felt her breasts swell in his hands. The doorbell rang, her husband's signature double ring. Vishwa cursed softly.

"Gonna fuck you again, babe," he growled softly. "Forget that milkman, I'm all you need."

Kayal went to open the door, unable to hide the disappointment of her uncle ordering not to see Selvam.

12