Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 05b

Story Info
Uncle takes Kayal for a night out.
7k words
4.41
18.4k
14

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you Kenji once again for editing. I wanted to write this after the fifth part but got sidetracked. Please find the original story I wanted to write.

"So what's the plan?" asked Kayal, the moment the car was out of earshot of the house.

"Patience, my child," replied Vishwa, and squeezed her thighs. "I'm sure I'll make this a memorable one."

Kayalvizhi had just bade goodbye to her husband, as she was going for a temple visit, along with the brother of her father-in-law. After Vishwa discovered her affair with the milkman Selvam, Vishwa started blackmailing her to have sex with him, instead.

Kayal didn't mind that, either. Anyway, she was forced to be celibate due to her husband's problem, until she had lost her virginity to the milkman Selvam, and her high libido, hence, needed constant sex. It was easier to have with the uncle, as it would be tougher to explain why the milkman visited the house twice.

Vishwa was actually a good lover, considering that he was in his fifties, but he forbade Kayal to fraternize with Selvam anymore, as he didn't want to be ousted by an ordinary milkman. Kayal missed the rough, brutal strength which Selvam offered, compared to the guy who only did office work at his desk job.

But Kayal couldn't complain, as Vishwa could have ratted to her husband; instead, he decided to keep quiet, and sex was the only way she could pay to keep it that way.

They drove in silence for an hour, until they hit the national highway and were, indeed, going to Kumbakonam. Just when Kayal thought that she was actually going to the temple as planned, Vishwa took a detour and went through a mud road.

Kayal saw that they had come to a farmhouse with huge walls and coconut trees. The gate was already open and Vishwa parked the car.

Kayal was excited, as she never got a chance for a honeymoon yet. The thought of spending two days in a house with no interruptions was something she craved. She remembers the times with Selvam and his friends before her husband came back from Dubai.

A watchman came running towards the car. He was in his sixties; very fit and muscular for his age. Vishwa stepped out first, and spoke to the man. He then slipped a ₹500 note, and said, "You can go now, and send dinner in the evening."

The watchman said okay, and then looked at Kayal. His eyes traveled up and down her body, and he could see that she was really attractive. He was still staring at her, even after Vishwa had gone inside the house. Kayal wanted to run away, as she wasn't used to strangers looking at her like that.

They went inside and locked the door. Vishwa immediately hugged Kayal and started kissing her. Before she knew it, he took off her saree and threw it on the floor. Her blouse came off next. Vishwa pushed her against the wall, and pinned her arms with one hand, while holding her by the waist. Then he brought her lips close to his, and then began gently biting them.

Vishwa smiled and kissed her again. This time, he put his hands under her saree and began playing with her pussy. He could feel her wetness already. They exchanged tongues for a few minutes, and then he inserted his finger inside her hole.

Afterwards, he took her bra off, too. Vishwa kept rubbing her tits and she found it very arousing, especially when he was licking her nipples.

Soon, Vishwa slid his tongue between her legs. She loved the feeling of his mouth on her pussy. She screamed, as her orgasm hit her hard. She could feel juices flowing from her pussy. While he continued to eat her pussy, Vishwa pushed her saree and panties aside. He grabbed both her boobs in his hands, and started squeezing them. He was sucking on her erect nipples and using his fingers to rub her clit.

He made her sit on the bed, and told her to get ready to take him. He then removed her saree completely, and made her sit at the edge of the bed; he spread her legs wide apart.

Kayal had never been so horny. She was getting so turned on by watching him take charge of her body. Kayal couldn't stop herself. She got down from the bed and kneeled before him. She took off his pants and underwear and placed her lips against his cock. She sucked his dick hungrily, tasting his pre-cum. It felt good having him in her mouth. She wanted more, and so did Vishwa.

After a while, he made her stand up and bent her over the bed. He positioned himself behind her and guided his cock inside her pussy. It felt like heaven.

She could feel every inch of his thick shaft inside her. She moaned, as he moved his hips faster. He started thrusting his dick in and out of her wet pussy. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in pleasure. Kayal could hear his groans and moans.

Then, suddenly, he pulled his cock out and pushed it in again. His pace quickened. She could feel her body trembling with ecstasy. His movements became faster and harder. His hands squeezed her breasts while he fucked her. He held her hips firmly as his cock slammed into her.

Kayal could hear her screams of ecstasy echo throughout the room. She was getting closer and closer to climax. Vishwa continued pounding her hard. He didn't care whether she was coming or not. He just kept fucking her mercilessly.

Kayal finally came with a loud moan. She squirted all over the bed. Vishwa kept thrusting his cock inside her, pumping his semen into her womb.

They stayed in the same position for some time. Vishwa finally pulled his cock out and stood up.

"That was amazing, kutty," he said.

"I know, maama," she replied.

He then sat on the bed and told her to straddle his lap. She sat down on his cock and he guided it back inside her. He pushed his hips upwards and her pussy swallowed his dick once again.

She began moving her hips back and forth, riding his cock. He groaned and moaned. She bounced up and down on his dick, making his balls slap against her ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned forward, placing her lips against his. They kissed passionately while he fucked her pussy. His cock kept hitting her cervix. It was almost painful. But it was also very exciting.

After a few minutes, they were both sweating and panting heavily. Their bodies glistened with perspiration. Her breasts bounced up and down as she rode his dick. Her nipples rubbed against his chest. His hands were cupping her ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly.

"Yes...Yes...YES!!!" she screamed, as she came. Her pussy spasmed around his cock.

He didn't stop, though; he kept fucking her hard, his thrusts became faster and faster. He was close. He grunted loudly and exploded inside her pussy.

Her body shuddered as her orgasm continued. Her cunt muscles clamped around his cock, milking it dry. "Oh my god!!!" she yelled out. She felt like she was going to pass out. Her entire body tensed up and then relaxed completely.

He withdrew his dick from her pussy and lifted her from his lap. They lay side by side on the bed. Their hearts were beating rapidly. Kayal looked at him.

He smiled at her. "I love you, kutty."

"I love you too, maama," she replied.

Kayal didn't want to say those words. She wanted to tell him how much she hated him for threatening to expose her, and how much she wished that she had never met him. But she didn't say anything. She simply lay there and stared at him.

"We should take a bath, kutty," he said, as he stood up.

"Okay," she replied.

They went to the back door and found a small garden and swimming pool.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

"Don't worry, water is just four feet deep," he replied.

"What if someone comes?" asked Kayal.

"I know the owner of this place, and I told the watchman to go for the day," replied Vishwa.

Kayal was relieved. They jumped into the water.

"It feels great," she said. They splashed each other playfully. After a while, they sat down at the edge of the pool and talked.

"Are we alone here, uncle?" she asked.

"Yes."

"How come you know the owner?" she enquired.

"The owner is my best friend," he answered. "I wanted to spend some time alone with you."

"So you're not planning to let me leave anytime soon?"

"Yes," he replied. "Have you ever made love in a swimming pool?"

"No."

"Would you like to do it now?" he asked.

"Yes."

He took her in his arms and walked to the center of the pool. He bent down and kissed her. Then they started making out underwater.

Their tongues intertwined as their mouths explored each other's mouth. Kayal was surprised. Vishwa seemed so confident and sexy underwater. He gently picked her up and placed her on his shoulders. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He carried her to the shallow end of the pool. She started kissing him, while he was walking. He grabbed her and they fell onto the concrete steps. Vishwa lowered himself so that he could enter her easily. He spread her legs apart and entered her again. He kissed her on her neck, as he fucked her.

He put his hand between her legs and started fingering her pussy. He pinched her clit gently and pulled her closer towards him.

"Fuck me harder, maama," she demanded.

He held her face and began kissing her deeply. Her breasts pressed against his chest. She wrapped her legs around his waist, as he pounded her pussy harder. Vishwa's rhythm became more intense. He grabbed her ass and held it firmly as he slammed his dick inside her. Her eyes closed as she came. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly.

Vishwa knew that he couldn't hold back any longer. He fucked her with wild abandon. Her ass was in the air. He reached behind her and squeezed her tits. His hips slammed against hers, over and over. He grunted loudly as his orgasm hit him. He continued fucking her even after he came. His dick remained inside her pussy as his cum dribbled out of her vagina.

Kayal's whole body shook, as she orgasmed once again. She collapsed on top of him. They were breathing heavily. The sun had set. There was no one in sight. Only the light of the moon lit up the pool.

They stayed lying there silently. After some time, they got up and walked towards the house. There was a knock at the door. It was the watchman, he came with a packet of food. He apologized to them for being late. They thanked him and ate. After eating, uncle was horny again.

"Let's go upstairs," he said.

They went upstairs to the master bedroom.

She lay on the bed. Uncle knelt between her legs and started licking her pussy. It felt amazing. She arched her back and spread her legs wide open. She began moaning, as he sucked her clit. Vishwa fingered her wet pussy. As he continued sucking her clit, she came again. She was completely naked, her uncle had removed her panties and she hadn't resisted.

They both lay on the bed next to each other. She slowly turned over on her side facing him. He ran his fingers through her hair and she kissed him deeply. He undid his pants and took out his dick. He put his hands on her thighs and moved them towards her ass. He massaged her ass cheeks gently, and then he put his fingers inside her pussy.

"You're already wet again."

"Yes, uncle, I want your big cock inside me."

Uncle pushed his hard dick into her cunt. They kissed passionately. Her tongue danced with his. She grabbed his ass as he thrust deep inside her. She kept moaning, as he fucked her.

"Fuck me harder, uncle," she moaned. "I can't stop uncle, fuck me harder," she begged.

He grabbed her tits as he fucked her harder.

DING DONG. The doorbell rang.

They both froze.

"It must be the watchman," cursed Vishwa, and pulled his cock out of Kayal.

He took a towel and wrapped it around himself, and went to answer the door. Kayal was so close to orgasm, but it was gone. She wanted him to fuck her hard again, so she remained naked on the bed. She waited patiently.

She heard the door open and then heard a commotion.

"Who are you?" asked Vishwa.

"Police," came the reply.

"What for?"

"We received an anonymous complaint about some kind of illegal activity happening here. We need to search the premises and see if we find anything incriminating," said the police officer.

Kayal froze. She frantically started looking for her clothes. She tried to cover herself with the bed sheet, but the policeman caught her.

He said, "That's not necessary. Just tell us what illegal activity is happening."

She saw the door and saw a fat old man standing in a police uniform outside the room.

"Constable, we got the suspect," said the policeman.

"Suspect?" thought Kayal.

"We heard that this place is used for prostitution," he remarked.

"NO! NO... No sir, you misunderstand..." protested Vishwa.

"We can discuss this at the police station," said the policeman.

"Sir, she is my daughter," said Vishwa.

"Sure, sure... we are all family here," mocked the constable. "What kind of father fucks his own daughter?"

"No sir, we were not having sex..."

The policeman stepped forward and pulled off her bed sheet.

"Look at that pussy. It's still wet," he remarked.

"Sir, we are married," said Vishwa.

"Married??" asked the policeman. "You mean, this young girl is your wife?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then show me your marriage photos, or any photo together as husband and wife?"

"Uh... I don't have any," said Vishwa.

The constable stepped forward and grabbed her. "I've got my own evidence. She's a prostitute," he said.

"Sir, she's my daughter-in-law."

"Shut up, you sick old man," shouted the constable. "Is he telling the truth?" he asked Kayal.

She nodded her head. "He's my father-in-law."

"What kind of father-in-law does that to his own son. Okay, can you call your husband, so that I can verify that you are not a prostitute."

Kayal's legs turned to lead. She folded her hands, and begged, "Please don't do that."

"If you don't cooperate, I will take you to the police station," he warned.

"Please... please don't!" she cried.

Vishwa said, "Sir, I have money. You can take it."

"What do you think I am? Some third-rate corrupt cop?!" shouted the police officer. "I was thinking of letting you go, but since you offered bribe, I'm definitely going to take you to station."

Vishwa immediately changed his tune and started pleading with him. "No, please, sir. Please forgive me. I'll do anything. Just let us go."

"Anything?"

"Yes, sir."

He turned to Kayal, and asked, "Anything?" His expression turned dark.

Kayal shivered with fear, and nodded.

"Here is the deal," explained the officer. "Since we cannot arrest a woman after dark, we will stay with you, here, tonight. Based on how you treat us, it will determine if we will go to the police station in the morning."

Kayal sat there in shock. What could she say? She had no option.

"So what do you want?" she asked.

"Isn't this obvious?" replied the policeman. "A good fucking."

"Do whatever you like with me. Just please let me go in the morning," pleaded Kayal.

"Then why are you standing like that. Show me your pussy lips," ordered the constable.

"Okay," she said nervously, and spread her legs. She was trembling from head to toe.

He unzipped his pants and his cock sprang forth. "You know how to give a blowjob or not?" asked the officer.

"Of course, sir," replied Kayal, and she bent down. She took his cock in her mouth and slowly sucked. Her saliva dribbled over the tip, and tickled the underside of his shaft. His cock was really big and thick. She started licking and sucking, and soon, he was enjoying it. His eyes closed and he moaned, as he enjoyed the sensation.

As she continued to suck him, his knees began to weaken, and he slipped out of her mouth. But she didn't stop. She kept sucking his cock with more vigor. As she opened her mouth wider, his big cock slid inside her throat. He held onto her head with one hand and pushed the other against her back.

Slowly, his cock went deeper into her throat. With each push, he wanted to thrust harder. But he had to be careful that she didn't choke. It wasn't long before he felt his balls tighten. His eyes widened, as his cum shot out of his cock. It hit her in the face and dripped down her chin and onto her tits. With each spurt of cum, she tried to swallow. It was quite hard with his cock. Finally, she managed to capture every drop. With his cock softening, she gently took it out of her mouth and stood up.

"You're a good girl," said the constable.

"Only a prostitute can suck that well," replied the officer. Kayal got angry that they still thought she was a prostitute, but she had no choice.

The officer pushed her to the bed. Then, he fondled her body for a while before moving on to suck her breasts. She moaned with pleasure, as he sucked her boobs. As his fingers rubbed her pussy, she almost came. But the police officer made sure that she didn't.

After pleasuring her breasts, he moved on to her shaved pussy. He licked her clit and fingered her cunt, making her quiver with delight. After teasing her for some time, he finally put two fingers inside her vagina and started fingerfucking her. At last, he felt her wetness and knew she was ready to come. He pulled out his fingers and got up.

Kayal thought she was finished, and that was it. The policeman must be taking advantage of her. That was when she saw him stand up.

His cock was rock hard. He grabbed his dick and pointed it at her cunt. Then he started ramming his cock inside her. Her cunt walls tightened around his shaft. Kayal gave out loud moans. As he fucked her pussy hard, her breasts bounced wildly. The policeman then reached under her thighs and gripped her ankles pulling her up and closer to him. She could feel his hot cock rubbing against her sensitive clit; it sent shivers through her entire body. Her breathing became heavy. His thrusts were fast and furious and his hand clenched tightly around her ankles. She couldn't hold back any longer. She came so hard, she thought she would pass out.

"Oh god! So beautiful!" exclaimed the cop, as he pounded into her like a jackhammer. Finally, he came inside her with a groan. He collapsed beside her on the bed.

"You are a wonderful whore," he said.

Kayal didn't respond. She was just glad that it was over.

But it was only the beginning.

The police officer moved and she could see the constable standing by the door.

"Come here," he commanded.

Kayal reluctantly crawled toward him.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Turn around."

"What for?"

"Because I told you to," he said, sternly.

She obediently obeyed him and turned around.

Then he pushed her down on the floor, and kneeled behind her. He placed his hands on her buttocks and squeezed them. She felt his fingers slide along her pussy lips.

"So soft," he murmured.

He pressed his thumbs inside her pussy and then pushed them in and out. She gasped, as his fingers entered her.

"You are very wet. You like being fucked by men, don't you?"

"No. No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. Look at you, you're dripping." He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and smeared her juices over her lips.

"See, even your mouth is wet." He forced his fingers into her mouth. "Suck them. Taste yourself."

She reluctantly obeyed.

"That's better. Now get on your hands and knees."

Kayal hesitated for a moment, and then slowly bent down.

"No, not like that. Put your hands on the floor. And spread your legs wide."

She did as she was told, and put her hands on the floor. Then she spread her legs wide apart.

"Yes, that's it,"

"Now, stay still. Don't move." He kneeled between her legs and rubbed his cock along her slit. "Such a pretty cunt. And so wet."

She felt his cock brush against her pussy lips and her clit. He kept stroking his cock along her slit, and then suddenly, thrust into her pussy. Kayal groaned as his cock stretched her tight pussy walls. He pumped his hips in and out. She could feel him sliding in and out of her cunt. She could also feel his balls slapping against her ass.

12