Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pounded her pussy, her tits bounced up and down. She couldn't believe that this was happening. She could hear him panting and groaning as he fucked her.

"Fuck yes! Your pussy feels so good,"

With each stroke, he slammed harder into her. He fucked her as hard as he could. His thrusts grew more forceful. Kayal groaned in pain. He was ramming her pussy as if trying to split her open. She screamed loudly as she came. Her pussy pulsated with pleasure.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he grunted and came deep inside her. She could feel his warm cum shooting inside her pussy. She screamed again.

But he wasn't done yet. He held her tight and fucked her even harder. She felt his hot cum shooting inside her as he shot another load. She could feel his orgasm raging inside her, as she convulsed and orgasmed with him.

She collapsed onto the ground exhausted. "XI hope it's over," she said aloud.

"Over?" laughed the officer. "That's just the warm up, dear. Remember, we have time until morning, and I don't care if you cum three times or twenty. In fact, why don't you get started right away. We'll have plenty of time for that later."

He was now lying on the bed with his dick completely erect. Kayal took a swig of water and gulped it down quickly.

"I can't go through that again," she moaned.

"Relax. Relax and enjoy it. It will be over soon enough," replied the officer.

She climbed the bed and positioned her body so that her pussy was hovering over his lap.

"Are you ready?" asked the officer.

She nodded. He placed his hand on her waist and grabbed her tit with the other hand. He pinched her nipple as he began to push his hard dick into her waiting pussy. She closed her eyes and bit her lip. As he slid deeper and deeper into her, she shuddered. With that, he began pumping his cock into her hard and fast.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good!" he exclaimed.

His thrusts were faster and harder than before. Her breasts shook in a fine rhythm.

"Wow, look at how they are dancing," he said, looking at the constable.

"This bitch is a natural-born slut. Look how her body reacts to my cock. See how her pussy is soaked."

She tried to control her breathing. He was right, her pussy was already dripping wet. His thrusts were driving her crazy. She could feel her climax building up inside her. Suddenly, he stopped thrusting and just held her still.

"What the fuck? Why are you stopping?" she screamed, angrily.

"I need to punish your uncle, as well." He looked at Vishwa, who was sitting helplessly in the chair.

"Punish him for what?"

"For being such a pervert. For having sex with his daughter-in-law. Come here," he said, pointing at Vishwa.

Vishwa hesitated.

"Get your ass over here or I'll break both your legs!" shouted the officer.

He scrambled across the room and stood next to the bed.

"Take off your clothes."

Vishwa reluctantly removed his clothes.

"Now, get on the bed."

"But, I can't," protested Vishwa.

"GET YOUR FAT ASS ON THE BED NOW!!!" yelled the constable.

"Okay, okay," he replied, and climbed onto the bed.

"Now, fuck her asshole while I fuck her pussy," the officer said.

"How is this even a punishment?" protested Kayal.

"Don't question me, bitch. Just do what I say," he ordered.

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs apart. Vishwa knelt beside her. His cock was rubbing her asshole.

"Put your dick in her ass," the officer commanded.

"Please don't," begged Kayal.

"Shut up, you slut!" he yelled.

"Now push your cock in," he ordered.

Vishwa placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her asshole and slowly pushed forward.

"Uuuuggghhh!" she cried out, as he entered her.

He continued pushing until his whole cock was inside her ass. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," he moaned. He began pumping his hips back and forth, pounding her ass with his dick.

"Wait, wait," said the officer. " Now, let's fuck her together at same time."

The officer and Vishwa started thrusting in and out of her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, as they both fucked her hard in both her holes.

Their thrusts became harder and faster. They fucked her mercilessly. She felt her body being stretched to its limits. She could barely breathe.

"Fuck, you're such a whore!" shouted the officer, as he kept fucking her.

"Look at her face. She's loving it. Look at how she's moaning. Look at how her tits bounce. You should have seen her earlier. She was really enjoying herself. You know what I'm talking about, don't you, Vishwa?"

"Yes, yes, sir. She was really enjoying it," replied Vishwa.

"Yeah, and look how her pussy is gushing," the officer laughed.

"It's so hot," agreed Vishwa.

"Yeah, and we're going to make her cum over and over again."

"Yes, yes, sir," replied Vishwa.

"Keep pounding her ass and pussy," the officer commanded. They kept thrusting into her, pounding her harder and harder. She screamed and moaned, squirmed and writhed beneath them.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!!"

Just as she was screaming, the constable came and thrust his now erect cock inside her mouth. "That's right, suck it bitch" he ordered.

She began sucking him, taking his entire length into her mouth.

"That's it, take it all. You filthy slut. Now suck me off while your uncle fucks your ass," the constable ordered.

She had no choice but to obey. She sucked his cock greedily. She could feel his balls slapping against her chin, as he thrust in and out of her throat. All three were thrusting their dicks into her, in the same rhythm and frequency. Her muffled screams filled the bedroom, as she continued to be abused by these three men.

Her orgasm was building up. She was ready to explode. She arched her back and squeezed her eyes shut, as her body shuddered in pleasure. Her asshole tightened around his cock as she screamed out her orgasms.

But the men showed no mercy, and kept fucking her as hard as they could. She cried and screamed, but they ignored her. Finally, after a few minutes, her orgasm subsided.

She was lying on the bed, breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath. The men did not stop fucking her, though. She just lay there, unable to move, as they continued to assault her. Finally, after some more minutes, Vishwa was the first one to cum. He let out a loud groan and came inside her ass. After that, it was quite a few minutes before the officer came inside her.

But the constable still kept fucking her mouth. She tried to scream, but only succeeded in producing muffled cries, as he continued fucking her mouth.

Finally, he, too, finished and shot a huge load inside her mouth. Kayal couldn't swallow it all, but the man held her head and force-fed her every last drop of his cum. Then he stopped fucking her mouth, and pulled his cock out.

All four of them slumped on the bed completely exhausted. They lay there for some time recovering from their exertion.

Kayal looked at the officer, and asked, "I hope you won't take me to the police station."

"How can I?" laughed the officer, "I'm not a real policeman."

"What?!!" screamed Kayal. "Who are you then?"

"I'm Moorthy, Vishwa's friend, and owner of this house, and this is Elaya, our mutual friend. Vishwa was the one who planned this prank on you."

Kayal looked at him in shock and disbelief. She had been scared that her life would be ruined, and had tried her best to satisfy them-- and here Vishwa was, fucking her ass with full conviction, and laughing it off. This guy was unbelievable.

What kind of fucking stunt is this? she thought.

"You bloody bastard!" she screamed at Vishwa. "You made your friends fuck me as a 'prank'?"

"Don't blame me," he replied. "It was your idea."

"What? What idea? I didn't give your friends permission to fuck me."

"Of course not," laughed Vishwa. "I mean, you said you wanted a good time."

"But not in a gangbang, you bastard!" she shouted.

"Stop lying to yourself, you had already done a gangbang with that low caste milkman and his dirty friends. I am just returning the favour," He laughed.

Moorthy interjected, "Don't tell us you didn't enjoy the thrill of getting caught and fucking your way out of it."

Kayal's face turned red. She didn't want to admit it, but it was true. She had enjoyed the thrill and the excitement. But she was still mad at Vishwa.

"That was very rude of you. You should have asked me first."

"Oh, come on," protested Vishwa, "didn't Selvam's friends barge into your house when you were sleeping, and forcibly gangbanged you? At least you enjoyed it, this time."

"Yes, that is true. I did enjoy it," she admitted, "but, I'm still angry with you."

"Okay, let's sleep on it and talk about it tomorrow," suggested Vishwa.

"No, no... not until you say sorry," demanded Kayal.

"All right, all right, I'm sorry," replied Vishwa. "Now, let's get some rest." He lay down next to her, and closed his eyes.

She lay next to him and closed her eyes.

They slept 'til almost late morning. They were woken up by the sun shining through the windows. They woke up and stretched.

"Good morning," greeted Moorthy and Elaya.

"Morning," replied Vishwa and Kayal.

"Are you still angry with me?" asked Vishwa.

"Maybe a little," she replied. "But, I'm starving."

"Then let's go eat," said Vishwa. "Are you coming?"

"Yes," she replied, and they walked downstairs to the dining room. There were a few packets of idli and sambhar. They gobbled them down like wolves.

"I guess we need to have a shower," remarked Vishwa.

"Why have a shower when we have a pool," said Moorthy.

"Come on," said Elaya, "let's jump in!"

They ran out to the backyard and jumped in the pool. It felt great to splash in the cool water. They swam around and splashed each other.

"Let's have a race," suggested Vishwa.

"What's the prize?" asked Elaya.

"Whoever wins gets to have sex with Kayal," replied Vishwa.

"Deal!" replied Moorthy and Elaya.

"Go!" said Vishwa, and they all started swimming as fast as they could.

"I'm going to win," boasted Moorthy.

"No, you're not," laughed Elaya. "I'm going to win."

"Ha, we will see about that," said Moorthy.

They raced to the end of the pool and back. Elaya was ahead, but Moorthy was close behind.

As they reached the end of the pool, Kayal stood there with her legs spread.

"Winner's prize!" she declared.

Elaya reached her and thrust his dick inside her. He fucked her hard. She wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him.

"Come on, Moorthy. Let's have a double fuck," said Elaya, and they joined him.

Moorthy got in the pool and positioned himself behind Kayal. He grabbed Kayal's waist and thrust his dick inside her ass. They fucked her together. Elaya and Moorthy pounded her holes simultaneously.

Her screams filled the backyard. Her body shook with ecstasy. They fucked her harder and faster. Her tits bounced wildly.

Finally, Elaya came first. He shot a huge load deep inside her cunt. Moorthy followed and came inside her ass. They both pulled out and rested on the steps of the pool. Vishwa also got hard seeing his friends ram his daughter-in-law.

"Come here, Kayal," said Vishwa, and he positioned himself between her legs. He plunged his dick into her tight cunt. He fucked her slowly. She moaned with pleasure. The feeling was heavenly. She took him in her mouth and sucked him furiously.

"You are a fantastic cocksucker," moaned Vishwa. He pushed her against the pool and widened her asshole. He penetrated her asshole and then began fucking her in earnest. His cock smoothly glided in and out of her rectum. They fucked for another half an hour before Vishwa came. They fell onto the steps of the pool. There, all four of them were lying on the pool chairs enjoying the day.

Kayal got bored and went into the house. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought about what had happened last night. Vishwa had fucked her relentlessly. Even Elaya and Moorthy had had their share. The whole thing seemed so surreal. But at the same time, she felt a strange sense of pride at being a sex object for three men.

Kayal was lost in thought, when she heard a calling bell. She didn't know where she left her clothes, so she just wrapped herself with a towel. When she opened the door, she saw the watchman standing there with a large packet of food. He looked down and realised that she had nothing on except a towel. She smiled and opened the door wider. The man came in and placed the package in the dining room.

Then, he walked over to her and stood there looking at her.

"You don't look like that kind of woman," he said, curiously.

Kayal got red. "Excuse me?" she said, sternly.

"Oh, please forgive me," said the man. "You just looked... different from other women I've seen around here."

Kayal stared at him confused. What did he mean different from other women? Had he just called her a prostitute?

"Whoa! Stop right there!" exclaimed Kayal, angrily. "What the hell are you trying to imply? Are you accusing me of something? Did you hear what you said?"

The man backed away, taking a step backward. Then he stuttered and stammered. "Erm... I... I meant no offence. You just look so beautiful, almost like a Tamil movie heroine."

Kayal blushed. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to hearing compliments from men. I'm sorry for reacting like that," she apologized.

"It's okay," he said. "You have a great body. I could see that yesterday, even from your simple saree."

"Oh really? How so?"

"Your breasts were bouncing, your nipples were hard, your ass was jiggling, but you have a very thin waist giving an hourglass shape."

Kayal was shocked. He was describing her perfectly. But the way he said it made her feel very naughty. A simple watchman giving a vulgar description of her.

"You really noticed that much about me?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, I did," he said.

"Would you like to touch them?"

"What?" he asked.

"Would you like to touch my tits?" she repeated.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure."

The watchman looked like a beggar, who had just received a packet of chicken biriyani. "Okay," he said, and stepped forward.

He pulled off the towel and placed his hand on her breast and squeezed gently. Then he ran his fingers along her nipple and pinched it.

"Mmmm," moaned Kayal.

The watchman cupped her breast and squeezed it. He bent down and licked her nipple. She moaned louder. He continued licking and sucking her nipple and then bit it lightly.

Kayal moaned again.

He kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples. He ran his tongue along her cleavage. Then he put his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy.

Kayal moaned and pushed her hips towards him. She wanted him to touch her pussy more. She wanted him to stick his fingers inside her and play with her clit. The watchman rubbed her clit with his thumb and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly and spread her legs wide apart. He fingered her cunt and sucked her tits.

His thumb stroked her clit as his fingers penetrated her cunt. He pumped his fingers in and out. She could feel her juices flowing out of her cunt. He was making her so wet. He slid his fingers deeper into her and began rubbing her G-spot. She groaned and threw her head back. She wanted him to keep going. She wanted him to keep fingering her pussy.

Then she felt him remove his belt and his pants dropped down. She looked down and saw his erection poking out of his underwear. She gasped, and stared at his cock. It was literally tearing off his underwear.

"Wow, that is big," she gasped.

"Well, it's yours now," he replied, and pulled down his underwear, revealing his huge, rock-hard dick. The watchman wasn't interested in any foreplay. He just lifted Kayal up, so that her legs were wrapped around his thighs. He then lowered her down until the tip of his dick was pressed against her entrance. She moaned as his thick cockhead parted her pussy lips and slowly pushed inside her.

"Ohhhh yesssss," she moaned, and dug her nails into his shoulders. He was stretching her wide open and she could feel his cock slide deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh god, your pussy is so tight," he moaned, and gripped her waist tightly. He lifted her up and dropped her back down on his cock. She screamed and clawed at his back. He fucked her hard and fast. She could feel her body being shaken and jerked around by his strong thrusts.

She was losing control and couldn't help screaming.This was exactly the sex she had been missing the last two weeks. The raw, animalistic, wild mating shown by these lower-class men like Selvam or this watchman. He kept pounding her cunt. He pushed her legs up until they were resting on his shoulders. Her knees were nearly touching her ears.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

The white-collar, sophisticated men like Vishwa or his friends, could never satisfy her, the way she was being satisfied then. Her entire body was being shaken by his powerful thrusts. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her whole body was trembling.

"Yes, yes, oh god, fuck me harder, fuck me harder!" she screamed, and clawed at his back.

He held her hips and pulled her down on his cock.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" she screamed, as she orgasmed and convulsed on his dick.

But he wasn't finished. He continued fucking her pussy. He held her waist and lifted her up and down on his cock. Her whole body was jerking around like a rag doll.

"Aaaarrrggghhhhh!" she screamed, as she orgasmed again.

This one fuck alone was better than the whole night she had shared with those three men.

She felt a pressure building up inside her. Her entire body was tingling. She could feel a wave of ecstasy washing over her. Her whole body spasmed and shuddered. She couldn't take it anymore. Her cunt walls tightened around his cock. Her pussy milked his cock, milking the semen from his balls. She screamed and writhed on his dick, as her body convulsed in another orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah," he grunted, and pushed deep inside her and exploded. His cock erupted inside her, filling her womb with his hot seed.

Kayal was still trembling as she lay in his arms. He held her tightly, as he kept shooting his cum into her cunt.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh," she whimpered, as his cock continued to pulse inside her pussy.

"Wow," she panted, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "Thank you, sir, for giving a real man's fucking, the best in the last two days," she breathed, heavily.

"It was my pleasure," replied the watchman. He was so happy to hear that he was better at sex than his master, which alone brought him a bigger ecstasy than fucking such a hot woman beyond his wildest dreams. "Thank you, ma'am, for allowing me to touch and fuck a real beauty's body."

"Oh, don't mention it," replied Kayal. "I think I need to wash myself before anyone spots us."

"Okay, ma'am," he said, and dressed himself. "See you later." He waved and left.

Kayal cleaned herself and put on her clothes. Just when she was ready, Vishwa and his friends came in. They saw the lunch on the table and started eating.

Elaya and Murthy were a bit sad that Kayal and Vishwa had to leave.

They both fucked her one last time, and Kayal left the farmhouse to go back to her stupid, unsuspecting husband, who had no clue that his own uncle pimped his wife to his friends. Sex with the watchman made her realise that she loved these raw, uncultured, lower-class men more than those educated white collars. Luckily, her uncle would leave next week, and Selvam would be back in her life once again.

12