Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 07

Story Info
Indian wife gets taken by the tribal!!
3.3k words
4.47
47.4k
20

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to octofly for editing the story.

It was very late in the night when Kayal felt someone tapping her legs. As she opened her eyes, she saw it was the same short, wirily built old guy she had met earlier, with shiny eyes and white teeth framing his dark body. As he signaled quiet with his finger across his lips, he showed the open back door, beckoning her through as he walked towards it.

Kayal was deeply intrigued, with a sudden sexual arousal. This fellow was the head of the tribal gang that had performed a tribal group dance for Kayal and her group staying in the hill resort. Kayal looked at her husband Anand, who was in deep sleep, snoring loudly on the other side of the bedroom. She signaled to wait one second as she went to the washroom, then followed the man out the back door.

He took her arm and marched her through some trees and thick covering to a small hut. He opened the door of the hut, beckoning her inside. It had a kerosene lantern, a sweat-stained mattress nicely spread, and a jug of water. The middle-aged guy was bare chested, wearing only his trousers. Kayal walked inside the hut, and he closed and latched the door.

The demure Brahmin housewife was astonished by her own irrational, risky, raunchy behavior. Just a few hours ago she had landed at the nature resort with her husband Anand, finally taking a break from his non-stop office grind. Of course, she didn't mind it, as she had Selvam the milkman filling her during the absence. She was slightly disappointed having to spend three days without sex due to her husband's condition.

Kayal however did not know she would get more than she wished for!

______________________________

After a day of sightseeing the group assembled with all their families at the resort garden. There were many North Indian and foreign guests among them. Some of them eyed her because she was wearing a t-shirt and jeans for the first time, and there was no way her heavy breasts could be hidden.

A bonfire was lit in the grass laden garden for dinner. The surprise of the evening was folk dancing by a village team of tribal men and women. The men were pretty, dark, and short in stature with a strong, wiry build.

The tribal concocted moonshine was stronger than regular branded ones, and after some drinks, a lot of the guests started dancing along with the tribals. Some of them were openly gyrating their groins on their partners. Anand was a teetotaler and never liked such vulgar behavior, so he sat watching them with disdain until a couple of tribal ladies pulled both Kayal and Anand out to dance.

Kayal was initially reluctant, fearing her husband might say something bad, but Anand was non-confrontational so he tried making tiny steps just so that they wouldn't make a fuss about it. He slowly tried to leave but got pulled back again. After some time, Anand showed the tiny finger for a restroom break and left. Kayal didn't know what to do, but seeing him disappear, thought it's better to dance.

An older man joined in and started dancing nearby, looking toward Kayal. He was a dark, middle-aged guy, dressed and behaving like a tribal chief, and looked totally besot with her looks and sexy body. With all their group members in their own world, the guy, even in this non-contact dance, had his hands all over her hot spots, creating sexual energy unnoticed by all.

Kayal was shocked by the aggressive and bold act of this man and her own surprisingly passive non-resistance to his bold acts. He even pressed his hardness against her as he stood close behind her during one dance sequence. 

Finally, the tribal team finished their dance and was leaving and thanking everyone. The old guy who danced with her walked boldly up to a thoroughly sexually aroused Kayal.

"Madam, I know you are staying in C22. I will meet you in the night. Leave the back door unlocked." he told her, with a flashing smile to her utter shock.

Kayal was thunderstruck and stunned by the course of events. She did not utter a word, keeping all to herself as she had food along with the ladies and then she returned to her room in the resort. "Well, interesting." she thought when she saw their cabin number was C22.

It was a two-room cabin with a small seating area on both ends with a front door towards a garden and the back door facing the wall. Her husband had slept immediately, tired after the trip. Kayal had a look around the back door. There was thick grass and trees in front of the wall as she just closed the door and left it unlocked.

Kayal went to the washroom and changed into her night dress. She just wore an inner petticoat, but no bra or panties.

Kayal was in a heightened sexual tension wondering whether that guy would really come in the night and what would really happen if he did. Kayal was excited and fearful, but truly she was more sexually intrigued and absolutely was like a bitch in heat. She clearly did not mind getting fucked in this remote location by a total stranger after so much happening in the last few hours.

With all these thoughts in her mind she closed her eyes lying beside her husband and drifted to sleep.

______________________________

Her trail of thoughts was interrupted by the tribal guy who signaled Kayal to sit on the mattress, then coolly removed his trousers and walked naked towards her with shiny white teeth. He was really dark as he sat on his haunches close to her.

"Madam please be comfortable removing your dress."

Kayal knew this was so unreal and utterly daring and wrong, but she was excited by the prospect of this unknown dalliance and unholy sex with this old guy. In a fever pitch, she obeyed without a word. She just stood up and removed her nightdress and petticoat, and then she was naked.

The guy came and hugged her, his hands on her big butt, his head almost at her navel.

"Oh my God. Ommale. You are a Devadhai(angel)...."

He then stood up, taking her face in his hands and boldly kissed her lips. She could smell a cheap liquor scent, then she felt his hand coolly guiding her hands to his firm hard thick penis.

Kayal felt a thick, stub-like penis. It did not look particularly long, maybe only 5" to 6" long, nothing special, but it was very thick, almost like a big beer can. It felt like a real stubby baseball bat in her hands as it started getting really hard and it became even thicker.

Kayal felt a quick flush and moistening inside her salivating pussy. My god this guy's cock is at least twice thicker than the milkman Selvam!

Kayal then felt his rough, strong hands mauling her breast. He slowly then lowered her to the mattress, lying beside her, one hand reaching for her leaky pussy, while his mouth latched on to her proud, hard nipple.

Kayal was absolutely stunned as she enjoyed the rough hands of this uncouth, middle-aged tribal guy. The hard lips clobbering her nipples was so rough, she just could not believe the erotic pleasure enveloping her. She just whimpered.

"Oh Kadavule... Hmm ha... Oh no oh ayoo oo!" moaning in pure lust.

Well, this was some tribal surprise for sex starved Kayal.

Kayal just could not believe she was having sex with a complete stranger and absolutely enjoying this absolute sexual dominance. Her body really ached for this robust and highly physical extra-marital sex.

Well, the wiry, dark stranger had his strong left arm holding both her arms firmly back over her head in an ironclad grip as he absolutely savaged her well-endowed breast and sharp nipples. His right hand was inside her pussy, finding her big petal-like clit as he fondled her with strangely seductive touches, in sharp contrast to his total aggression with his hard mouth and rough hands.

Kayal felt his hard and obscenely thick cock weeping against her legs. It was rock hard. She would have preferred that instead of this guy's hands, but his hands were really magic. Now his hand was working a little harder and more vigorously on her clit, and the way this guy was sucking and almost biting her breast around her nipples made Kayal whimper.

"pundamavane, not so hard... Oh God it is so painfully pleasant.. thaangale. Oh God, please... Oh ma, please, please..."

Soon the tribal man had her engorged clit between his thumb and index finger as the Brahmin woman felt a shocking trigger of quick climax, her first time with an absolute stranger who was fingering her pussy with animalistic dexterity.

Kayal opened her legs a little wider for the guy to give him better access, but this uncouth tribal guy seemed an expert in making her wild with desire. Then he started a real heavy squeeze on her clit, coordinating with hard and heavy sucking on her hardened, engorged, tender nipples.

Poor Kayal had no choice but to just let go herself, as she fell into a prolonged, quaking climax in the stranger's hands.

"Oh God, what a hand... My God this is not what I had in mind... Oh no... Oh no... Oh no..." Kayal whimpered and trembled.

As Kayal was in the middle of her resounding climax, the clever guy took his hands off her clit and now was just gently rubbing her moist pussy lips, almost patting softly, heightening her feeling. His mouth also was now gently licking her nipples and dark areola around her heavy breast. This went on for several seconds as she recovered.

Then the guy stepped up and was quickly on his knees close to her head, as he then leaned and thrust his snub-nosed, fat penis into her lips. Kayal was surprised but in no position to do anything, as she opened her mouth in ready acceptance and the guy just put his enormous cock head inside her mouth.

Kayal felt the thick cockhead crowding her mouth as she gently sucked this stranger's hard cock. Soon the obscene cock got real hard as it stretched her mouth wide. Kayal was an expert in oral, but this cock was too wide, as she felt the oozing hot and sticky precum flowing freely from this guy's cock. She kept sucking and swallowing from the stranger's thick stub-like cock end while he shouted words of encouragement.

"Oh God, my kandaroli. You have a lovely hot mouth. Oombu di(Suck me). Oh oo ammo. So sweet!"

Then the stranger removed his ultra-hard cock from her mouth and swiftly turned her over, wanting her to be on her knees.

Kayal understood he wanted to fuck her from behind with his thick member, so she got on her knees, her hips raised and bending a little as she presented her eager pussy for his entry.

The experienced old guy immediately inserted his hard, stubby cock into the wet opening and then rammed his thick cock fully inside her tight pussy.

Kayal was startled and stunned by the savage entry, but she felt no pain in her pussy as it was well lubricated. Almost buttered for the robust entry, it swallowed the thick cock with élan. She loved this absolutely animal-like fury as she whimpered.

"Ayyo anna be gentle... I am yours for the taking... Please anna, be gentle, don't be so hard."

The old guy loved the whimpering housewife. He was a master in dominating sex deprived females. He started fucking her in a rhythmic, steady pace taking his full cock outside and plunging it real hard on his every stroke. With his wiry, strong build, he was really quick and fast as his hands mauled her hanging, large breasts, absolutely squeezing and crushing them as he continued the assault.

Kayal was absolutely enjoying the fat cock stretching her pussy. She felt mighty good. She felt the absolute power of this stranger who was fucking her real hard. She liked this rough sex on her knees as she felt pain shooting up in her knees as he hammered her so hard.

"Oh this is real hard... Oh God it feels so filling... Oh ma... Oh baba... My knees, baba please, baba let me lie down... Oh baba, oh please..." in a whimpered plea.

The guy stopped and gave a whipping blow across her fleshy butt as he urged her to move onto her back almost impatiently. Kayal rolled over gingerly.

The guy then pounced on her, his hard legs and thighs pressed across her as he spread her legs, holding them with his hands and then just plunged into her pussy in full power, thrusting with his full body weight. He proceeded to fuck her, giving her no time to settle into the position.

Then he started banging hard, almost hammering her inner thigh on every stroke as he fucked her with more and more power and poise.

Kayal started to get the feel of this real powerful fuck, and after the sex starved few months, this was so bloody hot. It brought a surprising warm balm to her pussy even though she knew her thighs and butt were really being pulverized by this guy's raw aggression.

Kayal wanted to tell him to give her some respite, but as she opened her mouth the guy just leaned over and sealed it with his stench filled lips, munching them.

He then absolutely rattled into her with such splitting force and pressure she was very close to another climax, but then she felt his cock bulging, spurting and expanding. Soon his strokes were even quicker as he then just blasted into her, shouting,

"You were someone's wife, but tonight you have offered your womb for my pleasure. Take my seed, you thevidiya mavalai(whore)." as he shuddered in his thick, hoarse voice.

His words triggered a quick-fire climax along with her partner's ejaculation, her second time for the night. Kayal felt her eyes film over as she went almost inert with an absolute eruption of her orgasm as she felt the hot ejaculation of her tribal lover's seed against the inside walls of her married pussy.

Kayal felt absolutely thrilled and satisfied, she could not believe what just had happened with her. This unexpected dalliance just happened and honest to God, she really loved this hot, robust, aggressive love making. Slowly, she felt the hot cum spread inside her pussy. It was such an awesome feeling. Her tribal lover's hot words stuck a deep cord in her. She raised her butt and had her hands across his back almost in contented agreement as she enjoyed the hard, but super pleasurable time given by the stranger.

Kayal lay in contented contemplation for a few seconds until the guy suddenly removed his still hard cock from her quaking pussy and was quickly on his knees over her face. He loomed over her as he then put his well spent, but still cum-leaking, hard cock right into her open mouth.

Kayal had involuntarily opened her mouth in a total surprise to the stranger's frenzied, sudden activity. The bloody guy then just mercilessly thrust his full, fat cock almost fully inside her mouth, invading her throat. Then she heard his loud satisfied shout.

"Taste this nectar of my love!"

Kayal was really outraged and stunned with the words and the act. She tried moving the guy but it was of no avail. This was a strong man on top of her, she just could not budge him. Kayal then really struggled with such a thick member inside her mouth and throat, it was almost lodged inside her throat. After a futile struggle and almost in tears, she realized there was no point in fighting. She stopped struggling and adjusted her breathing around the thick leaky cock inside her throat. Soon Kayal felt the final remnants of his thick cum all over her mouth. It tasted salty, bitter, and almost a little sweet, and then to her utter relief she felt the cock just becoming softer and smaller, becoming real comfortable inside her mouth as he still produced droplets of his cum.

Kayal, though initially furious with this act, now surprisingly liked this utter depravity and aggressiveness. She loved this lowly degradation of sucking this stranger's obscene cock and even liking his bitter cum. Well after his gratification, the middle aged guy removed his shrunken tool with a distinct "pop" sound from her mouth as he fell beside her in sheer exertion.

Kayal understood the feeling of utterly fucked and at the same time absolutely gratified. Even though she did not like the last act, she loved the guy's arrogance and dominance. Still, she just closed her eyes, not willing to look at the guy.

A few seconds later, she felt the stranger's surprisingly soft hands on her. He was cleaning her with a cloth, gently, first in the face, and then across her breast and then on her well pounded pussy, thighs and legs. Then he tapped her shoulder and handed over her night dress. Kayal opened her eyes and looked up, the guy was standing up wearing his trousers. The tribal fucker had cleaned her with her very own petticoat. It was on his shoulder, almost like a souvenir.

"Madam, please put on your dress. I will leave you in your room."

Kayal, without a word spoken, put on her dress. The guy took her by the hand across the trees, but as they reached near the room, he stopped. Then he truly surprised her. The man fell on his knees almost like in a prayer, then he said, "Pranam madam for your submission to this forest chief. Madam, after the night of love we had, if in the morning your body feels it still needs me for one more time, do not go sight-seeing tomorrow. Say you are not well. You will not be disappointed. It's your choice, madam."

Adding, "We have real unfinished business, madam. What I really want is to enjoy you in all your love holes. You are a true Devadhai(angel). You deserve that happiness more!" as he left the well-fucked Brahmin housewife beside the back door of her room.

Kayal crept into the room while her husband was still in deep sleep. She just looked at the time. It was almost 4 AM as she locked the door silently then went to the bathroom, removed her dress and had a detailed look at her really sore body in the full-length mirror behind the bathroom door. Kayal could see bite marks in and around her breasts. As she touched them, her mind remembered the animal-like coupling. She had red marks on her knees and even her butt. It felt like someone had given it a real bashing. Slowly, she inserted her finger inside her ravaged pussy where she could still find some cum leaking out. 

"I don't care about Anand, but I hope they heal before Selvam sees it."

Kayal was one satisfied lady as she licked her finger clean with a knowing smile. She then stepped into an ice cold shower as she washed her well-worked body as she felt flashes of pain and strain all along her body. Truly, she was one satisfied, well-fucked lady as she stepped out of the shower, drying herself. She then donned a fresh night dress and rolled quietly into the bed, falling to sleep almost immediately after her most satisfied tribal night outing.

Well, the only question was whether she would like an encore of the night session in the morning, tomorrow inside her room?

Hmm. Morning looks yummy...