Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying her own pleasure and rhythm of the twin cocks stretching her pussy and throat, Kayal was absolutely shocked and felt the absolute pain as Chief Joburi's cock entered her anal hole. Even though she wasnt an anal virgin it was brutal due to the girth.

The Wily old Shaman knew the first time was always tough, so he gently held her head firmly on his cock as the poor lady's butt and body shivered and trembled against Chief Joburi.

After a few seconds Chief Joburi slowly moved his cock to and fro in the extra tight asshole, even as he also felt absolute pain in his cock due the tightness of the married lady. But he held on.

Kayal felt absolute terror as Joburi moved his cock in and out, but after a brutal and painful few minutes she felt the pain becoming less as her asshole slowly adjusted to the intruder and her tense body started relaxing as she felt the slow movements of Chief Joburi. Truly the cock in the mouth was a saviour as she kept sucking the thick cock head, loving the hard feel clamming her insides of her mouth even though it was a really big one to handle.

In a few seconds it became easier as the rhythmic oily sound reverberated in the room and Kayal started enjoying her first anal intercourse. Then Chief Joburi stopped, and holding his cock tight inside her asshole he tried lifting her. Kayal lifted her head, looking at the Old Shaman, and he too swiftly got up and moved beside them as he helped them to stand. In the whole process Chief Joburi had his hands tight against Kayal to ensure he was plugged well inside her asshole.

Kayal looked perplexed at what was happening as she stood gingerly with cock firmly inside her butthole. She now no longer felt the pain of the big stubby cock lodged fully inside her asshole, and she could see the tall old man holding Joburi down as he slowly lowered both of them, with Kayal on top of Chief Joburi on the mattress.

As Chief Joburi was fully on his back holding Kayal tightly the cock almost slipped out, but as the wily man hit the floor he ensured it rammed straight in. For a swift second Kayal felt a flash of pain as she found herself on top of Joburi, then Joburi used his legs to spread her legs wide as she lay on top of him.

Kayal quickly understood the new position these wily old tribal guys had worked out as she lay completely spread eagle, knowing very well her pussy was dripping wet and ready for the entry of the savage looking old Shaman's huge cock.

The tall old Shaman was on his haunches as he spread a generous dose of oil on his ramrod straight cock. Then he tested Kayal's pussy with his fingers, and it was totally wet and ready. He slowly inserted his cock head inside her pussy, then learned forward as he shouted.

"O kama deva!" as he just rammed his huge cock without mercy into Kayal's love tunnel. It just slipped inside like a knife on butter. It was a super smooth entry.

Kayal was beyond any shock, sandwiched between two men, two thick cocks buried in her ass hole and pussy. She was numbed but primed for action, wondering how the two of them would fuck her in this position. As she felt the absolute weight of the old man, she could not believe her pussy had taken such a big cock so effortlessly and easily.

The Old Shaman with his dark, ugly-featured face was right on top of her, He whispered, "Devi,you are a true Mohini! You are a tribal queen! Let us enjoy this true union and give you the maximum enjoyment. Then he bent towards her mouth and his thick lips descended on her lips as Kayal closed her eyes ready for these two-daredevil masters ready to tear her apart and give her hopefully ultimate sexual pleasure.

Well, Kayal did not have to wait long as the two men in unison and total symmetry slowly took their entire cocks out and then rammed into her love holes, all in a deliberate slow manner. It was the old Shaman who was the master as he just rammed with all his weight, crushing her and ensuring that Joburi's cock was also fully inside her tight asshole on every stroke.

Kayal no longer felt any pain. She felt as if she was almost floating in air with the ultimate sensation of this excrutiatingly slow methodical fuck that was creating a buzz all around her body. Her eyes felt heavy and glued shut as she slowly felt the increase in pace.

Kayal then felt the younger man Joburi's raw strength as held both of them up with his arms and legs.He started his quicksilver banging in her asshole as the old man just allowed Joburi to have his share of fun, his cock ramming fully inside her pussy on every stroke. Then, as Joburi felt his arms and legs weaken, tired & dropped back to the mat, the Shaman would pound her pussy with a practised pace and pressure.

Soon the room was filling with oily sounds as both men continued their rhythmic and merciless assault on Kayal's pussy and asshole.

Kayal felt sweat pouring from her body as she kept swallowing the saliva flowing from the Shaman's open mouth. Occasionally he would suck her tongue almost into his mouth and then he would spit his saliva into her mouth, making her swallow, Kayal felt for the first time all her three love holes getting a battering. Initially she did not like the saliva spitting action, but the relentless action of the old man meant she just kept swallowing and after a few seconds she started spitting back & swallowing, eagerly joining in the Shaman's antics, who seemed to love this reciprocal action.

Soon Kayal felt a rolling lengthy climax as her body collapsed and her muscles relaxed. The old man gave her some respite as he licked her face and just kept his cock inside her pussy, allowing her to enjoy the climax as he felt the tightening of her pelvic muscles on his thick and long shaft of a cock, feeling the climax of the married lady. But Chief Joburi was another matter, maybe feeling the weight of the two bodies, and began a really rapid assault, ramming hard into her asshole in quicksilver speed with his lower body raised as he pounded into her.

Kayal was just recovering from a lengthy climax when Chief Joburi restarted his fearsome pounding. Kayal had had a bit of respite as the Shaman lips were licking her ears and neck, so she felt each strike of Joburi pounding and shouting throatily

"Ooma Oooma Ooma Ooma"...almost on his every stroke

Then both felt a deep roar & rapid strokes from Joburi. To her utter surprise Kayal felt another tremor inside her as she felt another round of her climax. She just could not believe what was happening inside her body.

Kayal felt a hint of pain as Joburi gave a real forceful final thrust and blasted his hot cum into her virginal asshole. At the same time the Old Shaman bent down and started munching her nipples in his mouth as he also stoked his cock slowly inside her.

Kayal just rolled into another mind boggling climax. It was in waves as she felt pure ecstasy. It was so unreal as she felt Chief Joburi still blasting inside her asshole, his cock expending every few seconds, spitting and stretching into her as she felt the strain on her butt muscles. In a few seconds she felt the cock lose its hardness and slip out, then in one swift move Joburi lifted them and slipped away from beneath them as Kayal hit the mat with an old man still on top of her, his rock hard cock now ready to have its share of fun.

The Shaman's hands reached her face.

"O Devi, can we continue?"

Kayal, overwhelmed and on the edge after the multiple climaxes, did not want this orgy to end. She just pulled the Shaman's head towards her, and kissed the ugly old man's lips signalling her intentions.

The Shaman understood this was a loving receptacle for his love and shouted, "Joburi you caught a live one, this is one insatiable pussy and I am enjoying this lady!"

Chief Joburi was slumped in a corner, exhausted, and whispered, "My lord, I always share precious ones," in a deferential tone. He knew the power of Shaman who had made him chief of their tribe.

Chief Joburi could not understand how most females enjoy this saliva spitting ugly Shaman. He knew the Shaman was blessed with a huge cock and even better stamina, which was amazing, but what he could not believe was that this stunning Brahmin lady had also fallen for this tribal charms.

Just as he looked, the Shaman spit into the lady's mouth, who then seemed to enjoy this fun as she nonchalantly swallowed it and kissed him back.

The Shaman, setting his mouth on the lady lips, spread her legs even wider, and holding her arms high above her head in a firm grip proceeded to fuck her with increasing speed and pressure. In every end stroke he thrust deep, almost crushing her. He knew that most married females could not resist this deep thrust fuck.

Kayal was like a lady processed as she swallowed the non-stop saliva from the old man's open mouth. She absolutely loved this almost ugly, passionate, lusty, physical love. She understood this old Shaman was a specimen of raw love and she was absolutely ready to do anything for him. She could not believe how her mind and body were captured by this rusty old tribal man with a huge cock and awesome technique. She loved this maniacal sex as she suddenly felt unbelievably another round of her climax trigger.

Breaking his kiss she shouted, "O my lord, please bless me with your seed, I am cumming, I am cumming!" As she thrust forward and thrashed around, the Shaman sealed her mouth with his lips and then proceeded to fuck her at lightning speed, willing himself to come as he just smashed into the struggling, wriggling super sexed female!

Kayal, feeling the start of the climax, could not believe the thrust, force and speed of the Shaman. She just closed her sturdy legs and thighs around the Shaman's back.

Shaman Jambala was determined to bust his seeds into this female's womb he wanted non-stop, and blasted into a whimpering almost tortured female who was in the middle of her intense orgasm.

Kayal felt the sledgehammer beat of her heart as she climaxed. It seemed to roll on and on, multiple times. Then she felt the eruption of the old man seem to expand as it burst his hot semen, Kayal was helpless as her body racked multiple times to another astounding climax, and she just felt inert knowing that never in her life had she had so many climaxes in a single night. It was countless.

Kayal, even at that helpless moment, remembered her last night ending with Chief Joburi. She actually longed for the cock inside her mouth, especially this specially endowed old man's. But she did not have any energy to do anything about it.

But luckily for her, Chief Joburi had actually learned that technique from this old man, so it was no surprise that the Shaman took his still hard and leaky cock from the ravaged pussy and moved swiftly towards the lady's face.

Kayal felt almost vindicated as she readily opened her mouth for the old man's thrust into her throat., But surprisingly the Shaman only dangled his thick cock head inside her mouth, and as she sucked the still spewing cum from the obscene cock almost greedily, even this action triggered another painful climax for poor Kayal.

Shaman Jambala was shocked by the pleasure wracked woman's action. Most women did not like the thrusting of his big member in their mouth after coming in their pussy, and most disliked his saliva spitting technique. But this lady seemed to love both! He decided to see her limits, and in a pretence of exhaustion he simply thrust and fell on top of her so he could put his full cock inside her mouth.

Kayal was surprised by another painful climax just after sucking the Old Man's cock. Just as she was relaxing, she felt the Shaman almost collapsing on top of her as his still hard thick cock rapidly entered her mouth and throat. Kayal did not panic as she allowed the full cock inside her throat, relaxing and then struggling and gasping but slowly found a way to breath around it as she closed her eyes almost in satisfaction.

The old Shaman was overjoyed with such a submissive female as he felt his thick penis lose its hardness and become smaller inside the mouth of this lovely lady, and he moved away and lay down beside her after a mind-boggling session.

Kayal could not believe what had happened tonight. This was an ultimate sexual fantasy, unimagined even in her dreams. She had been fucked in all her love holes, hmm technically not in her mouth. But as promised, Chief Joburi had really given her the ultimate pleasure with the old Shaman as she simply closed her eyes.

Kayal was well and truly knocked out cold with absolute pleasure. She just lost her consciousness as she lost track of time!

Kayal felt someone shaking her strongly by the shoulder trying to wake her up. It was her hubby Anand. With great reluctance she opened her eyes, adjusting to the morning sunlight filtering into the room; she was totally disoriented.

Anand: What happened to my sleepy head, it's almost 8am. The whole group is going for a small trek to an old tribal temple. I think you better take a rest. You seem too tired and a bit out of sorts. We will be back by 10am.

Kayal: Ok thanks Anand. Frankly, I am a little tired after yesterday's excursions.

As she watched her husband striding out and closing the room door, Kayal could not fathom what had happened to her. Her last memory was of an old Shaman rolling away from her after the ultimate sex explosion! She looked down at her dress, and she was wearing the same dress she wore last night.

Slowly she got down from the bed. She felt her whole body having a dull ache as she stood and steadied herself, and had a look of herself at the mirror. Surprisingly, she looked radiantly glowing in spite of weary tiredness creeping in her body.

Kayal felt her mouth almost parched dry as she drank half a bottle of water in one gulp. Then she slowly walked to the bathroom to see the damage caused in her youthful body by those two big tool tribal warriors.

Kayal removed her dress. As she stood naked, she could see her shaved pussy, reddish and swollen. As she slowly felt it with her finger, it was not that bad. But it needed a solid rest after the pounding it had taken the old Shaman's massive cock. Even thinking that, she felt a tickle in her stomach as reached for the toilet seat.

Kayal sat on the toilet seat. She felt the absolute stiffness in her thighs and the upper part of her butt and a dull pain in her anus as she painfully completed her morning activities. She absolutely felt more pain and strain in her butt than anywhere else. But Kayal muttered, no gain without pain, dear as she thought about the tribal sandwich ending with the loss of her anal virginity.

Gingerly, a naked Kayal walked back to the room, holding her night dress in her hand and locking the front door. She lay back on the soft bed and wondered loudly how the hell she had come back to the room. Then Kayal heard the clear knock from her back door...

Slightly perplexed, Kayal quickly put on her night dress and opened the back door. It was Chief Joburi, her ass tormentor, looking fresh & clean.

Chief Joburi: Good morning, Madam, saw the whole group leave without you. I just wanted to check, how are you?

Kayal: Just about walking after the session with you two guys, O god, tell me how the hell I came back to this room as she sat back on the bed.

Chief Joburi: O madam, I carried you back to the room. You were knocked cold and we did not want to disturb you, so I cleaned you and dressed you up and brought you back to the room. Madam, you were awesome last night, never ever have we had such a wonderfully enjoyable night also fully enjoyed by our female partner --you were great!

Kayal felt thoroughly embarrassed and odd to talk about the night's conjugal performance with this tribal guy who seemed experienced in this type of orgies, but then she thought, what the heck, we had made such physical aggressive love with these bloody guys, they had used every inch of her body better than her husband, let me be bold and be cool about it.

Kayal: O chief I absolutely enjoyed it. I don't know how many times I climaxed. It was a terrific night, only now I am sore all over.

Chief Joburi: do not worry I have something for you as he walked to the back door and brought a small bottle with a brownish liquid, he handed over the drink, and instructed her to have it in one gulp as he sat back on a wooden chair.

"Madam, I assure you will feel much better. This is a special preparation made for you by your favourite lover, old Shaman Jambala."

Kayal: O god do not talk about him, he absolutely ravished me, and Chief, you are not too bad. She took the bottle and drank the bitter liquid in one go, then she shouted "O god what was that? Is it some country liquor?" It was burning and churning her stomach."

Chief Joburi: no Madam it is made of herbs and leaves.For improved tasting we have added some palm toddy. In our village everyone takes this when tired, even the young ones.

Kayal: Yuck it tastes pretty bad. But in seconds she felt better and surprisingly, a little horny with all the sex filled talk.

Chief Joburi: Madam I even have the best medicine to make you feel even better as he coolly removed his trousers and stood sporting his ramrod hard shiny black thick cock at her face.

Kayal: O god Chief, I am not ready for any more sex. I am sore and in pain, and anytime my family can barge in. But her last words signalled she was ready for one more tryst.

Chief Joburi: O Madam, don't worry. I will not hurt you and it will be a quick one, as he walked up to the bed and presented his thick cock straight at her face.

Kayal: O Chief you are a rascal, presenting a horny lady with no option, as she looked up at him.

Chief Joburi: Madam, even though you enjoyed Shaman Jambala's love making more, I want to have you in all your love holes, as he thrust his thick member confidently towards her mouth.

Kayal simply had no resistance, and she opened her mouth as the thick cock clammed inside her mouth. She started sucking the obscene thick cock. After handling the old Shaman's cock, this felt slightly more comfortable inside her mouth. But honestly it was so thick!

Kayal could not believe how the morning had started. Not even in her wildest dreams had she thought she would be happy to give a blow job to a tribal guy and be ready to swallow his load without any protest. The biggest surprise was her eager acceptance to this act. Luckily, the Chief was not trying to fuck her mouth as she sucked his leaky precum-flowing cock.

After a few minutes, Chief Joburi took his cock out and pushed her down on the bed on her back.He climbed over her on his knee, and with both his knees close to her shoulder arm pits he leaned forward in a doggie pose, his shiny saliva coated cock looking for her warm mouth.

Understanding the intention of Chief Joburi, Kayal raised her hands back over her head, signalling her submissiveness and readiness for the act.

Chief Joburi coolly took her hands in his clasp and then started fucking her mouth, slowly putting his entire cock inside and then taking it out.

Kayal just went with the flow as she breathed around the thick cock and closed her eyes. Slowly Joburi increased his pace and in a few minutes, he was absolutely fucking her mouth. The only saving grace was that he was fast and aggressive but at the same time gentle not to smash into her mouth or lips with all his force.

The absolute depravity of the act struck Kayal hard as she felt similar tremors in her stomach and pussy. It was painful but at the same time stunning for the pretty youthful housewife.

Chief Joburi could not believe his luck with this lady as he felt a deep rising orgasm. He knew he was very close, but he remembered the Shaman's advice, "when you cum in the mouth do not ram it down the throat, keep only the tip of the cock inside the mouth and it will be most enjoyable for both partners." As this was his first mouth fuck in this position, he was keen to do it right.