Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief Joburi shouted, "O Devi, I am cumming! Cumming! Suck me hard, Devi O God O ma ma ma suck me dry, Devi!

Kayal, feeling almost a painful high in her pussy, had no option to use her hands as they were under the clasp of her tribal lover. She just trembled and struggled with feelings of her own.

All of a sudden, she felt the absolute bulging of Joburi' cock as it was ramming her throat, even as she struggled with her tribal lover's bulging cock. Gratefully, he moved his cock back to the front of her mouth as his cock kept spitting his thick tribal cum into her mouth.

Kayal had a quick, spontaneous, painful climax of her own as she sucked hard and swallowed the free-flowing semen from Chief Joburi's cock. In almost frantic need,she kept sucking the cock head as her lower body struggled and grappled with her painful climax.

Chief Joburi was seeing stars as the lovely Brahmin woman sucked his spewing cock. He understood the wisdom in Shaman Jambala's advice, and could not believe the pleasure flowing in his body as he then slowly collapsed on top of the lady in complete exhaustion and total satisfaction.

Kayal felt her lover falling into her after the pleasure filled aftershocks of her own body. She was ready as she felt the cock almost lodged inside her throat slowly losing its hardness and shrinking rapidly.

After a minute Chief Joburi rolled away from his lover as his cock left the liquid warm mouth of Kayal.

Both of them were stunned by the pleasure filled act, just laying there and savouring a most satisfying morning. Then all of sudden they could hear a lot of commotion outside: definitely the trip members had returned.

Chief Joburi jumped from the bed, taking his trousers, and ran away through the back door. A sweat and cum stained Kayal quickly gathered a big towel as she wiped her face clean with her night dress.

Then Kayal heard the key sound in the door as her hubby Anand opened and walked inside. As usual, he didn't suspect anything as he went and took a bath.

As Kayal sat in the tempo traveler's last seat complaining of a headache but in reality her pain was in another area, she could not believe the absolutely despicable things she had done in this trip, ending with the most submissive mouth fuck.But instead of feeling ashamed and shocked, Kayal felt a sense of accomplishment as she understood the ultimate pleasure given by the two experienced tribal guys!