Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 09.5

Story Info
Phone sex with Selvam,real sex with doctor.
5.5k words
3.87
13.5k
4
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayal reached home and decided to take a relaxed shower and get herself ready for dinner. After the dinner, she lay down in her bed and ran through the event which happened between her and the doctor. She started getting horny thinking about the event, but before she could call the doctor, she received a call from Selvam from his native village

"Hi," she said cautiously.

"Hi. What are you doing?" he asked slowly.

"I was just going to bed and you called."

"Right."

"Good thing you called because I am missing you a lot today," she told Selvam.

Selvam laughed and said, "I am missing you, as well."

Kayal heard him moan! And sat up on the bed. "What are you doing now?"

"Take a guess," his voice was hoarse.

"I want to see you!" he snarled into the phone.

"Patience, boy, you will see it." Kayal told him.

"Did you just call me boy?"

"Yes," she replied, as she moved a little.

"Show me! Let's FaceTime. You can see me, too."

And they started a FaceTime call. They both saw each other. The milkman had already removed his lungi, pulled off his shirt, and lay back on his bed, lying there in his boxers. His hand slowly slid down and pulled his still-rock-hard cock out of the fly. Slowly, his hand started to slide up and down his length.

He quickly asked Kayal to remove her clothes, as well. Soon, Kayal was lying on her bed, one hand up her blouse, and the other pushing her panties to the side, two fingers smoothly sliding in and out of her pussy. Then she slowly ran her tongue along her lips.

Then in a very sultry tone, she said, P "I love you, baby, and miss you. I hope you like the show."

Kayal slid her fingers in and out of her pussy. She was soaking wet, and soon, she removed her top. Kayal was lying there with her beautiful breasts on full display, her left nipple being pinched lightly between her fingers.

The whole time, Selvam was taking in this whole scene as Kayal was moaning on the phone. Selvam furiously massaged his cock, while his wife kept moaning. He noticed and smiled, saying, "You like it?"

She just nodded with a lustful look in her eyes, and her fingers resumed sliding in and out of her wet pussy at a pace that seemed even faster than before. Soon both of them realised that he was jerking his cock at the same pace that she was fingering her pussy. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, imagining his lips on hers, his breath hot against her skin. Her hand moved lower, seeking out the sweet spot between her legs, already slick with desire.

She could almost feel him there with her, watching as she pleasured herself. The image sent a shiver through her body, making her toes curl in pleasure. She held onto the sensation for as long as she could, savouring each moment of ecstasy before finally succumbing to the waves of pleasure that washed over her. As she lay there, panting and spent, she knew that nothing in the world could ever compare to the feeling of being fucked and loved.

She opened her eyes only when she heard him moan loudly on the phone; soon, he jerked and exploded. Rope after rope of cum shot from his cock. Selvam got the release he wanted and Kayal got off with a little bit. Before she could say anything else, Selvam said he had to get ready for work and soon hung up the phone.

Kayal was still horny.

She tried to take a warm bath to see if that would cool her down, but the water was warm and inviting, enveloping her body like a soft embrace. She leaned back against the porcelain tub, eyes closed in blissful relaxation. Her ample breasts floated gently on the surface of the water, their fullness accentuated by the steam rising from the bath. She reached for her phone, a wicked grin spreading across her face. She knew just who she was going to call and have some more phone sex. She soon dialled up Dr. Iyer on the phone.

"Hey, baby," she purred into the phone.

"Hey, gorgeous," he replied, his voice low and husky.

"What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing much," she said coyly. "Just taking a bath."

"Mmm, that sounds nice," he said. "Wish I was there with you."

She giggled. "Maybe next time. But for now, I'll just have to settle for imagining you here with me."

"Tell me more," he urged.

"Well," she began, running a hand over her breast again. "I'm all wet and slippery...just like I know how you like it."

He groaned. "You're killing me here."

"I know," she said with a laugh. "But don't worry-- I won't keep you waiting too long."

"You better not," he warned playfully.

"Don't worry," she said, feeling the heat between her legs start to build again.

"I'll make sure you get everything you want...and more."

"Are you touching yourself, baby?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.

He hesitated for a moment before answering. "Maybe..."

"Mmm, I love it when you do," she said, feeling a surge of desire wash over her. "I want you to touch yourself for me, right now."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before he replied, his voice thick with arousal. "You want me to masturbate for you?"

"Yes," she breathed. "I want to hear every moan and sigh as you pleasure yourself. I want to imagine that it's my hands on your body, my mouth on yours." She could hear him shifting on the other end of the line, his breathing growing heavier.

"Okay," he said finally. "I'll do it...for you."

"Good boy," she said with a smile, feeling a thrill of excitement run through her. "Now, close your eyes and just focus on how good it feels."

As he began to stroke himself, she listened intently to every sound he made-- the soft moans and gasps that escaped his lips, the rustle of sheets as he moved against them. She imagined him lying there in his bed, naked and vulnerable, completely at her mercy. And then she heard it-- the sharp intake of breath as he reached his climax, followed by a deep groan of release.

"That was amazing," he said after a moment, still panting slightly.

"I know," she said with a grin. "But don't worry-- we're just getting started."

As he caught his breath, she could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "You're insatiable."

"You know it," she replied with a laugh. "But you love it."

"I do," he admitted. "So what's next?"

"Well," she said, standing up slowly and letting the water run down her body. "I was thinking...maybe I could send you a few pictures to keep you company until we can be together again."

"Fuck yes," he groaned. "Please do."

She giggled at his eagerness before reaching for her phone and snapping a few shots of herself in the bath-- one of her breasts just visible above the waterline, another of her legs spread wide to reveal the glistening pink folds between them. She sent them off quickly, feeling a thrill of excitement as she waited for his response. And then it came-- a string of messages that made her heart race with desire.

'Fuck, you're so hot.'

'I want to touch you so badly.'

'Can't wait to feel your lips around me again.'

She grinned to herself, feeling the familiar heat building between her legs once more. This was going to be a very good night, indeed. She stood up slowly, the water cascading down her body as she reached for a towel. Wrapping it around herself, she padded over to her dresser and pulled out a short black nightdress that clung to every curve.

"I'm getting dressed now," she murmured into the phone, knowing he'd be able to hear the rustle of fabric as she slipped into the silky material. "What are you thinking about?"

"Your mouth," he replied after a moment, his voice thick with desire. "I want to feel it on me again."

She grinned, feeling a familiar heat building between her legs once more. "Well, maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you."

He chuckled softly in response. "You know what else will make you feel warm and tingly?"

"What?" she asked breathlessly, already knowing the answer.

"My tongue on your clit," he said with a groan. "God, I can't wait to taste you again."

She felt a shiver run through her at his words, imagining him there with her in the flesh. "Well, until then," she purred, slipping onto her bed and running her hands over her thighs. "Maybe I can show you what I've been doing while we've been apart." She bit her lip, feeling a sudden rush of desire. "Are you hard for me?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line, and then he replied with a groan. "Fuck yes, I'm rock hard for you."

"Mmm," she murmured in response. "Prove it."

Without hesitation, he sent her a picture of his cock-- hard and throbbing, just as he'd promised. She felt her mouth water at the sight of him, imagining what it would feel like to have him inside her once more.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," she breathed, running her hands over her own body as she stared at the image on her phone. The photo showed a thick, erect penis, pulsing with desire. Veins bulging along its length, and the head was swollen and glistening with pre-cum. It looked powerful and urgent, as if it needed to be inside her right now. She couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal at the sight of it, imagining all the things they could do together, once he was there with her in the flesh.

"I wish you were here with me," she whispered into the phone. "I want to feel your hands on me...your mouth on my breasts...

"I'm so close," she gasped. "I want to come for you..." With a final thrust, she felt herself go over the edge, crying out his name as waves of pleasure washed over her. She collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily as she listened to him groan on the other end of the line.

"That was so fucking hot," he said after a moment. "I can't wait until I can do that to you in person."

Kayal was horny and wanted to get fucked ASAP. So she said, "How about tomorrow at your place?"

"Really? Yeah, let's do that. I can't wait," he said.

Kayal was happy, and so was the doctor about tomorrow's visit. What started out as phone sex with a husband, had turned into a full-fledged plan of having sex with the doctor.

The minor escapades that occurred today with the doctor and with the phone sex with both Selvam and the doctor, had made Kayal a little excited about what was going to happen the next day with Dr. Ramesh Iyer.

The next morning after she woke up, Kayal decided to finish household chores and waited for her husband to leave home. Once he left, Kayal decided to take a shower and get ready. She rubbed every inch of her body with a nicely scented soap and enjoyed herself. In a few minutes, a strong desire swept through her body and she started fingering herself. She fingered herself and enjoyed it so much. Then, she took the shower head towards her pussy and rubbed it while it sprayed water.

"Ahhh, aaan-aah, ahahaha!" Her cries were a mix of pain and pleasure as she came so hard. Her legs shook and she was almost about to fall, but she was able to steady herself and walked out of the shower. The towel was wrapped around her wet hair. There was a spring in her step as she walked across the bed toward her clothes. Kayal unwrapped the towel from her hair, bent down and started drying it. She then picked up a hair dryer and carefully worked on her hair. She slipped on what looked like a new pair of black-lace underwear, she put on some basic makeup, and then she wore a sari and a matching-sleeves blouse, so she didn't need to wear a bra underneath.

There was a car waiting for her and she boarded. The driver gave an awkward glance, but she stared at him and told to drive. Once she reached the destination, Kayal decided to adjust her wardrobe before she knocked on the door. She lowered her sari below her navel, to just above where her mound began. She twisted the end of the sari, so it made it look like a rope sari.

Kayal rang the doorbell and Dr. Iyer opened it. He smiled at her and beckoned her to come in. She stepped into his house as he closed the door. After closing the door, Ramesh circled his arm around Kayal from her back. He moved his hand a little lower to get under her pallu to feel her bare stomach. He pulled her towards him and ground his cock against her plump ass. He leaned down and breathed hot air on her ear and neck. He slid one hand upwards towards her blouse and placed his hand on her breast. He grabbed her breast and squeezed it softly at first and a little moan skipped out of Kayal's mouth, which excited the doctor. He started to squeeze it roughly, and kept on doing so, harder and massaging it in his hand, as if it was a piece of dough. He moved his other hand up too, to grab the other breast. And repeated the same action. He started licking and biting her neck up and down.

Kayal was already hot and horny and now she was melting in the hands of Dr. Iyer. She was extremely turned on and wanted a release as quickly as possible. The doctor was still playing with her boobs. He was pressing her two breasts together and rubbed them up and down, and thought how amazing it would feel to slide my cock between them. But right then, he wanted to make Kayal cum; it was as if he was reading her mind, soon he slipped his right hand under her pleats and petticoat. She started resisting a little bit because she didn't want to cum while standing near the door, and began to move down like she was squatting in order to get his hands away from her pussy.

But Dr. Iyer used his other hand on her tit to pull her up and soon he reached her underwear. The part covering her clit was so wet. He smiled to himself again, 'She must be enjoying this so much.' He tapped on her clit a few times from the outside and bit on her neck to quieten her, as she started squirming and wriggling too much. He soon cupped her pussy, and she started rubbing herself against his hand. He pushed her panties aside and touched her pussy which was so warm and wet. He moved his hand up and down and spread her juice around. He brought his hand out and in front of her mouth for her to taste. She shook her head.

"Vaaila podu di." (Open your mouth.)

Then she took his fingers in her mouth and licked her juices off. The doctor smiled and put his hand back down there and started rubbing her clit really slowly to which she jerked. He pinched her clit in response and slapped it. She started shaking her head vigorously as he rubbed her clit really fast, and then too slowly. Kayal was close to cumming as he slid his fingers inside her hole and god she was tight. He started moving in and out of her and teased her clit with his thumb.

Kayal moved her head with pleading eyes. Dr. Iyer was staring back at her and without speaking a word, he thrust his tongue in her mouth and started sucking on hers. She started jerking slightly, and he increased his hand movements and soon he felt her hole clench around his fingers. They were still kissing and making out while his other hand was on her breast, squeezing it tightly, as she orgasmed and lost control of her body. She was moaning heavily as she was very horny.

He turned her around and took her into his arms. He kissed her eyes, her nose and her lovely mouth. As he broke the kiss, he said, "You look really beautiful and sexy in this sari and I couldn't control myself." He continued, "Let's eat before we enjoy each other thoroughly tonight."

He went into the kitchen and brought out two bowls, and also some wine, and placed them on the dining table. Kayal walked to the dining table and sat down, Dr. Iyer joined her at the other end. They quickly had her their meal.

As soon as the meal was finished, Dr. Iyer started kissing Kayal. He gently squeezed her waist, tempting her to respond, and she kissed him back. He grabbed her waist tighter, pulling her closer to him and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. While kissing her, he took her to the couch. He removed her pallu in order to disrobe her from the sari. He started pulling her sari as she turned around, unravelling her sari with each turn. He pulled out the last of her sari which was tucked inside the petticoat and let it fall to the floor. She was now just standing in her yellow blouse and petticoat. He removed hooks from her blouse and put it next to her sari on the floor.

Kayal was also excited, so she quickly removed his pants and shirt while still standing in her petticoat. She lowered him to the couch while kneeling and took hold of his erect cock. Kayal slowly started making short strokes as she lowered her head to his cock. She opened her mouth as wide as she could as she inserted the thick, dark helmet into her mouth. She was not able to get the whole thing into her mouth. She could get about three-quarters of it in, so she started to lick around the large head instead. Her tiny hands looked so small wrapped around the large shaft. There was a noticeable gap between her fingertips and thumb. She swirled her tongue around the dark-purple head. She was alternating between licking the head and shaft. She was making her own mewling sounds.

Every now and then, she would pull away to just look at it, using one hand to weigh it, and then get right back to work. He threw his head back as his mind wandered into the land of ecstasy, placing his left hand on her head, caressing her hair so very gently. She started slowly, using her tongue only. Then she started going to the deeper lengths of his dick and was moaning. She knew how to give a perfect deepthroat, which she learned from giving it to Selvam. She was amazing at giving blowjobs.

The doctor pulled her up and quickly removed her petticoat and panties while his dick was still rock hard. He scooped up Kayal, and carried her to his bedroom; all the while, their eyes locked onto each other. The passion and the heat of the moment were obvious, but not a word was spoken. He lowered her to bed and cupped her breasts, one in each hand and gave them a squeeze. He lowered his head to suck on her breast, licking the areola, making it wet in his saliva before clasping his mouth over her protruding nipple. He released his grip over her breasts and licked around the entire breast, moving to her underarm, sniffing and licking it before moving back to lick her nipples.

Soon, Kayal lay on her back while Dr. Iyer positioned himself over her. She opened her eyes, grabbed his head and brought it to hers in a passionate kiss. His big, semi-erect cock flopped down onto her pussy as he pressed himself against her. She reached down and started to gently pull on it, her small fingers barely able to close around its girth. She pulled until it was fully erect then looked down as it pushed onto her body from her crotch to her midriff. She giggled, incredulous at its size. Kayal wrapping her legs around him and pressing her willing vagina up against his cock. She squeezed her legs and he entered her.

Ramesh Iyer fucked her slowly at first; her neck and shoulder muscles strained, her arms holding tightly on to his powerful frame. She looked into his eyes, their lips touching as he penetrated her deeply, his long schlong squeezed into her tight box, pussy lips lubricating every steady thrust with more of her juices. She pulled him more tightly to her, and he started to fuck her balls deep, her wonderfully soft ass absorbing the impact of every push. Her hair was spread on the bed as they were fucking in missionary position and kissing each other. She was struggling to moan and yet was unwilling to let go of his tongue. She pulled herself up to his neck, where she left hickeys all over.

They got up and switched to doggy style with the same energy. Ramesh moved so that he was directly behind her and he let his dick slide up and down the crack of her ass cheeks, holding her by the waist with his strong hands. He fucked her slowly and she moaned like a bitch in heat, her nipples hard, her lips wet and pouting. She was close to orgasm again.

12