Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 09.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh was starting to build up speed and the sounds of his crotch slapping against her ass, mixed with her muffled groans, had filled the room. They were both profusely sweating and panting, moaning loudly.. Her ass turned red as he was squeezing it very hard and spanking it. Then he fingered her ass which she enjoyed a lot. In just a matter of seconds, she had her second orgasm.

"Uuuugghh... oh my god," she cried out. "Oooohhhhh... yessss... yesss... It's so goddamn thick. I can feel every inch of it," she moaned out loud.

"It's so tight and wet, you are going to make me cum," he said, through gritted teeth.

The doctor was hammering her from behind, the sweaty slapping of crotch against ass cheek was loud and steady. He was on the verge of cumming, so he held onto her buttocks in both hands and thrusted himself as deep into her as he could.

She screamed, as he emptied himself inside of her. "Oh my god, you are filling me up... I can feel the hot liquid!" Kayal moaned out loud.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, take it all... take... it... aaaall," the doctor, Ramesh Iyer, M.D. cried out, as he gripped Kayal's hips and thrusted all the way into her. Making a few short thrusts to get it all out, it felt like he was cumming for a whole minute. As he finally came down from his high, Dr. Iyer pulled out and she collapsed onto her stomach in ecstasy, female ejaculate squirting onto his abs. They were so tired from the fucking and just went to sleep without cleaning up.

Dr. Iyer woke up on the bed next to Kayal, where he saw the sexy wife sleeping with both her globes perfectly exposed. Looking at them, he nuzzled into Kayal's tits. Ramesh's expert sucking woke Kayal from her slumber. She pursed her lips and exhaled in response to his ministrations; her quickened breath gave away that she was getting excited by his overture. He was practically draped around Kayal, as her twisted torso embraced his body, with her upper leg parting to allow a perfect alignment of their crotches. She twisted her neck sideways and offered her quivering lips to him for his kiss. She gently caressed his tongue with hers as their breath mingled. He squeezed her breasts a few more times and then flicked her nipples with his thumbs.

Soon after that, his hand cupped her vagina. She exhaled audibly, as his fingers traced her lower lips. He rolled her over and slid his fingers into an already-wet pussy, dragging the moisture up the crevice to her clit. His fingers probed and opened her up even wider; he spread her thighs wide as her pussy gaped open, the pretty inner lips open to his touch.

He kissed his way down her body, from her mouth, her breasts, to her tummy, and lower. He moved down between her thighs as she held her legs wide open for him. Dr. Iyer was going to eat her pussy, which he loved doing very much. His tongue licked across her clit, and her hips jerked and ground back against him.

Kayal's hand was on his head, holding him to the task. She was lying back, bouncing her hips on his face; her eyes were closed and mouth was open as she moaned and gasped for air. With two fingers also inside of her, she went over the edge, bucking and squirming, almost emitting a little scream. Kayal's pussy was glistening with wetness; she was very close to cumming. Soon, he was fingerfucking her hard, her moans turning into screams as she approached orgasm. She came harder than she had ever cum before, moaning a deep, primal moan.

He let her orgasm fade, nuzzling her inner thighs as she squirmed and trembled on her back; then, he positioned himself over her.

"Spread that pussy! Show me your pussy!" he told her. "I want to bite those pretty tits," he growled. Dr. Iyer grabbed her by the throat and said "Spread those legs now, cunt, because I'm about to do you a big favour."

The beautiful Indian wife did as her doctor demanded.

"Choke me," cried Kayal. He then wrapped his big hand around her neck. She spread her legs, feeling the air on her bare pussy; she was loving the rough side and bondage part of the fucking with her doctor, while feeling so helpless.

"Your pussy is very impressive, slut. Now lie still and behave."

"Okay, just p-please be gentle," Kayal implored. He dropped down onto her, his whole weight pressing her into the bed. His arms held her body in place, and his legs pinned her thighs open on either side. Dr. Iyer fucked her slowly at first; their lips touched as he penetrated her deeply, his long schlong squeezed into her tight box, pussy lips lubricating every steady thrust with more of her juices, as she pulled him tightly to her.

"UHH!!! Fuck, your pussy is paradise... paradise wrapped around my dick. I'm going to fill you up too, slut... make you a real woman. UHHH!!! Fuck, move that pussy."

The rough fucking and coarse language from Dr. Iyer was really turning Kayal on. She moaned like a bitch in heat-- her nipples hard, her lips wet and pouting; she surrendered to her instinct, though. To her credit, she kissed him with the passion of a true whore. Her jaw worked in tandem with his, her cunt snug and slick around his pumping manhood. His dick was smacking her pussy down with a resounding echo onto that shaft, two bodies slamming together as one.

Ramesh began fucking the woman in earnest, making the bed shake. Kayal's groans and Ramesh's grunts tore through the room. He had spread her to the full force of his thunderous pounding.

"This pussy is MINE. Not yours. MINE. And this doesn't end until I say it ends." He fucked her ruthlessly, and she screamed and came in a constant state of pleasure. He gripped at Kayal's hair, and covered her mouth to stifle her screams. He squeezed her ass. He handled her tits and twisted her nipples, choked her, and fucked her.

Ramesh Iyer continued to be rough with Kayal, who replied with, "Ohhhh... Ramesh, it's yours and no one else's!! You are the best...!! Aaaahhh." She screamed a minute later, as Iyer drove her to a massive orgasm. Her hands grasped at objects that weren't there, and she writhed and spasmed in ecstatic agony.

"Whose pussy is this?" he reminded her.

"Y-yours," she breathed after her orgasm had subsided. Ramesh stopped fucking Kayal momentarily, and withdrew from her pussy. He simply patted her butt and she silently turned around to get on all fours. As soon as she positioned herself, he was directly behind her and he let his dick slide up and down the crack of her ass cheeks, holding her by the waist with his strong hands. He entered her effortlessly to build up speed and the sounds of his crotch slapping against the young wife's ass.

She began to scream as Ramesh started really hammering her from behind, the sweaty slapping of crotch against ass check was relentless. He held onto her fleshy butt and kept fucking her.

Kayal's tits were smashed against the mattress and she had grabbed hands full of the sheets. Dr. Ramesh Iyer's balls slapped against her pussy, pushing into her time after time, hard and fast.

"Cum inside me, I want your cum inside me," she said, while getting fucked. Dr. Iyer was close to cumming while Kayal was in moaning heaven. He held her buttocks with both hands and thrusted himself as deep into her as he could. She screamed as he emptied himself inside of her, holding her in place as his cock pumped her full of what she wanted. Slowly, he withdrew as Kayal lowered her hips, and she buried her face in the bedcovers. Both of them were breathing hard. Kayal rolled to her side and they cuddled for a bit; her tits pressed against his chest, their bodies touching from chest to knees, his soft dick against her thigh.

It was almost evening when the doctor was playing with Kayal's body. Kayal's body was responding to his touch as he stroked his fingers against the back of her neck. She felt his other hand rest on her bare thigh. She covered it with her own hand, guiding it up under the bed sheet as she leaned in and whispered in his ear.

His lips brushed against hers as his fingers continued their play; she felt him grow hard as she massaged him through his underwear. His lips continued to glide across her jaw, and she couldn't hold back the small moan that escaped her lips. His eyes were darker than before as he studied her, his gaze intense. She leaned in and kissed him as she pressed her hand against him. He slid a hand up her thigh and played with her clit.

"Shit!" she cursed into his neck, as he expertly found her clit and started to rub it. Her fingers made quick work of the underwear. His shaft stood proud, the thick head was already leaking and without thinking, she leaned down to lick it.

"Fuck, Kayal!" His tone was firm as she closed her lips around him and flicked her tongue. He pushed his hands into her hair and guided her along his shaft. Feeling his breathing quicken, spurred her to suck him harder, her tongue rubbing him at the same time. She let out a moan and he twitched as he felt the vibrations. She took a deep breath and pushed herself further down; she held back the need to gag as he hit her throat. She kept him there for a minute, before slowly moving up to focus just on the tip, sucking hard and swirling her tongue. As her hand was fisting him at the base, she felt his grip on her hair tighten until it was almost painful and he lifted his hips. He swelled in her mouth and then she felt the hot threads of cum hit her throat as she fought to swallow it all.

"That was wonderful! What a fabulous way to begin the day!" exclaimed Dr. Iyer.

"The pleasure was all mine!" Kayal said, and got up from the bed. "Let's go take a shower, so I can leave for home and you can head to your clinic," she said.

They moved to the bathroom to clean up after the session.

Thanks again to Kenji Sato for the edit

As Kayal headed back home, she was thinking how sex with Dr. Iyer was hot and very rapid even at his age. Unlike Selvam, who was a brute, he was a gentleman, but still very assertive over what he wanted. She wished Anand would be like this, once he regained control over his erection, but until then, she didn't find any remorse in cheating on him.

The driver once again gave a knowing smile when she boarded the car, but she ignored him, and she went home just in time before her husband arrived.

12