Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramesh just pulled back out a bit, then pressed back in, as he moved his hand roughly over her clit.P

"Oh... Agh... Yes..." Kayal cried softly, as she lifted her hips feeling her orgasm rising around her. "Oh god, don't stop, I'm gonna cum." She came, while he slammed forward with his hips, burying himself completely inside her.

Ramesh leaned down, bracing his arms on either side of her, as he started fucking her slowly. "Your pussy is so tight," he murmured, pressing his face against her breast, then taking the nipple into his mouth.

Kayal wrapped her arms around his neck, and his cock was sending shivers through her body, as he slowly pushed in and out of her. "Oh, Dr. Iyer, your cock feels so good," she moaned, into his hair.

"I love your pussy, sweetheart," he said, moving his mouth off her nipple. Lifting his head, he took her mouth with his, as he started fucking her faster. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and moaned, as her tongue ran over his. He moved faster and harder inside her. They were moving so quickly, that the bed was shaking, but neither one of them noticed. They were so lost in each other.

"Oh fuck meeee... Ramesh!" Kayal cried, running her nails down his back, as she pushed up with her hips.

"Oh god, Kayal, I'm gonna cum!" Ramesh cried, fucking her even faster, as he mauled her breasts with his hands.

"Oh, don't cum yet! I'm so close," Kayal cried. She could feel her orgasm building.

Unfortunately, her pussy was so tight that Ramesh couldn't hold back anymore and he shot his cum on her stomach.

"Baby, your pussy is so hot, I couldn't help myself," he panted, kissing her gently, then sliding off the bed.

"But I'm still horny," Kayal cried, pulling at her pussy.

Ramesh smiled down at her, then moving her fingers out of the way, he slipped three fingers inside her, finger fucking her furiously, as he sat down and sucked on her clit.

"Oh... I'm gonna cum," Kayal cried, humping hard against Ramesh's face.

Ramesh kept sucking and fingering her through her orgasm and into another one. By this time, he was hard again. He ordered her to face the headboard, and pushed her face down onto the sheets, to assume the doggy position--face down and ass up, presenting those curves to him.

"Now," he said, pointing his finger on the bed.

Kayal got on all fours, spread her legs, jutting her ass up. He kneeled next to her on the bed and started caressing her butt.

In the next moment, unknown to Kayal, the doctor got some handcuffs and quickly handcuffed her ankles to the bedposts, such that she was spread-eagled, stomach on the bed and ass facing upwards, her face hidden in the sheets, for his viewing pleasure. He lightly traced his finger up and down her slit, as he held his hardened cock in his hands, and rubbed it on Kayal's cunt lips, eliciting an unprecedented slew of loud moans from her. He rocked his body forward, positioning himself within the bound legs of the fine creature tied under him, ready to oscillate to and fro. His motions had caused her to move her head sideways, and he locked eyes with her, ready to start her initiation.

With one brutal thrust, he slid five inches into her pussy, she screamed her lungs out, wailing and crying for all she was worth. Thank god she was lubed up from her juices, which facilitated a relatively easier passage of his meat into her vaginal canal.

"Aaaahhh! Holy shit! OH MY GOD!" she screamed, while inch by inch, he pushed his little general into her warm and accepting folds, tight as they were.

He set his entire body weight on her back, squishing her under his frame even further, pinning his dick into her. He went at her as hard as possible for the next five minutes, while Kayal was just moaning and had multiple orgasms during that time. He slowed down and removed the handcuffs from her ankles, then once again, got her in perfect doggy position, and slapped her butt, which released small, moaning sounds from Kayal.

Seeing her enjoying the spanking, he continued slapping her ass for the next few minutes. Once he had had enough, he slipped into her from behind and started fucking her slowly, as he reached around and caressed her breasts. "This time will be better, baby," he crooned in her ear, as he fucked her.

"Oh, Ramesh," Kayal moaned, pressing back against him.

He nibbled at her neck as he kept his strokes, long and slow. Pushing himself completely into her, only to pull back then push back in for more. She pushed her ass back against his thrusting cock, pulling him deeper into her body. She felt his fingers pulling gently at her nipples.

"Oh, doctor," she sighed, enjoying his slow fucking. "Fuck me. It feels so good."

Ramesh moved closer to her. His legs were on the outside of hers, while he pressed his body tightly against her back. "I'm gonna make you cum with my hard cock, baby," he growled, as he lengthened his strokes. "Then, I'm gonna make you cum again and again."

Kayal groaned, closing her eyes at his words, as she felt him move faster inside her. "Oh fuck... Yes... Fuck me... I'm gonna cum!" she squealed, slamming her body tightly against his.

Ramesh gripped her hips, holding her tightly as he hammered her pussy ferociously with his hard cock. "Fuck... Oh god, so fucking tight," he groaned, trying to hold onto his control, even as her body threatened to milk him dry. "Cum for me baby, I don't know how much longer I can hold on."

She dug her nails into the bed sheet, even as she thrust back against him. "I'm cummmming!!!" she screamed, as her body convulsed.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" he howled, as he came inside of her. Ramesh collapsed against her as he finished cumming, pressing her upper body down against the bed.

"Wow," she moaned, as she felt his weight above her. Kayal chuckled.

Slowly, he kissed the back of her neck, as he pulled his limp dick from her body. "What can I say?"

She turned slowly to look at him. "So, should I continue to be your patient, so that you won't tell my husband?"

He laughed. "No dear, both are independent. I never try to blackmail my patient. I would have still tried to seduce you, even if you came in as a virgin. But don't worry, your husband or anyone else will never know about your sex life."

He called a taxi and sent Kayal home, after promising to call her whenever he was free for a nice fuck. But he told her to apply the cream to heal her vagina, and not have sex for a week--which Kayal wasn't sure was possible, after Selvam came back.

_______________

12