Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 10

Story Info
Selvam returns ....with a BANG.
4.2k words
4.47
19.1k
13
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Kenji Sato for editing this story.

The moment she heard the sound of the motorcycle, she knew it was Selvam. Her heart ached when she realised that it had been almost two weeks, since they had met--or rather, fucked. She literally ran to open the door, even before he knocked.

They immediately embraced and started kissing, just like two lovers. Selvam was so surprised by her eagerness, she wasn't even allowing him to close the door. With great difficulty, he somehow locked the door, while sucking on her tongue.

The lovers moved to the living room while still kissing each other, and Selvam's hands were already moving across her body. The younger woman's form was soft and silky, unlike his wife's. Selvam's wife had been surprised to see his renewed horniness returning after years of marriage, but what she didn't know was that he was imagining Kayal, while fucking her.

Finally, they stopped kissing to get some air. Kayal's panties were already drenched, even before they even began.

"Shall we begin?" he asked.

"My neck is kind of bothering me," Kayal mentioned, holding her neck. "It got sore during the trekking," she explained, although she didn't tell exactly how it got sore.

"I could give you a little neck massage," Selvam suggested.

"That would be nice," she replied. They sat down on the couch, and Selvam began to massage around her neck. Kayal was wearing a low-cut blouse, which Selvam could easily see down, from his vantage point behind her shoulders.

"Oh Selvam, your hands are magic, I feel my neck really loosening up," she moaned.

"That's what my wife says, that my hands loosen her tight spots right up," Selvam replied, and Kayal gave him a sly smile. "You know what though, this blouse is stopping me from getting in there real deep. Here, let's take it off."

Without any resistance, Selvam pulled Kayal's blouse right off her, leaving only a flimsy bra. He continued to rub Kayal's shoulders, slowly moving his hands down her back.

"You just wanted to see me in my bra, didn't you?" Kayal teased.

"Maybe..." he said, reaching around and groping her big breasts, as he leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Oh, Selvam..." she moaned, as his hands felt those perfect tits.

Kayal quickly put her bra down, revealing her big tits. Selvam immediately grabbed them without any resistance from Kayal, and he started to suck on her nipple. "Oh, Selvam... yes!" she moaned, as they began to make out again. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass, as her hands went behind his head. They broke apart, but lingered for a second.

She turned her back to him, bent at the waist, and started shaking her ass on his crotch. He moved with her as his hands went up and down her back, feeling her soft skin. Eventually, his hands found their way to her ass cheeks, squeezing her fat ass.

"I think we should head back to the bedroom."

"Lead the way," he replied.

Kayal went in first, immediately turned around, and pushed Selvam up against the door. She kissed him and stuck her tongue in his mouth; their tongues played together, as her soft lips were pressed up against his. Without breaking their kiss, he lifted her legs off the ground, and she wrapped them around him. He quickly walked to her bed, where he sat down on the edge. Kayal finally broke the kiss and leaned back. His hands each grabbed a tit, and his mouth started to suck on her nipples. Her nipples got extra hard, as she threw her head back and started to moan.

"Oh god...you're so good at that," Kayal moaned. "You have something I want to suck on." Kayal got off him and went to her knees as he stood up. Kayal pulled his lungi down and he took his shirt off. His big dick popped out in her face, as he was already hard for her. She started to lick his cock, her saliva getting it all wet. She spat on his cock, and then jerked him off with both hands.

She took another lick, then looked him in the eyes, and said, "Mmm... you taste good, too."

"I think you should get that flavour to the back of your throat," Selvam replied, and Kayal giggled. Her beautiful, plump lips then gave the head of his cock a kiss, before they wrapped around his glans. Kayal moved her head down his cock, before pulling back slightly, then moved forward again, going slightly further than before. Her soft lips felt incredible wrapped around his cock. She finally gagged, once about two-thirds of his cock was in her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and forced the rest of his dick down her throat. She gagged a bunch, as her nose got pressed against his abdomen. He finally released her, as Kayal gasped for air.

"Fuck, that was hot," she said. "Do it again."

Kayal took his dick back in her mouth, once again sucking as much as she could into her mouth. Selvam pushed her head down once more. Her tongue licked the lower half of his dick, as she choked on his cock. When Selvam released her this time, Kayal went down and licked his balls, before sticking them both in her mouth and sucking on them. While she sucked on his balls, her hands jerked his dick off. After sucking his balls, Kayal's lips returned to Selvam's cock. This time, as she moved her head lower and lower on his cock, she didn't stop or gag, deepthroating his cock without assistance. Kayal seemed very proud of herself, to have learned how to deepthroat so quickly. Selvam looked down at the beautiful wife sucking and deepthroating his dick, and couldn't help but smile.

Kayal felt his hand dig into her hair and gripped the roots, as he forcefully moved her face up and down his dick.

"C'mon little whore, open up. I know you want this. There you go, god you know how to suck a cock." His grip tightened on Kayal's hair. "Come on, tell me you like it. Tell me you're going to be a good slut for me," he said, as he thrust up into her mouth. "Yeah, there you go, take it deeper."

Tears came to her eyes, as she was running out of breath, trying to pull away to get some air.

"Cry for me, I know you want cock more than air. Tell me." He thrusted deeper once more, before pulling her off himself; watching Kayal as she took a deep breath that hurt her throat.

"I need cock more than air," Kayal confessed, finding her mouth open for him again.

"Yeah, you do," he moaned, as he dragged her back down, pushing himself into her so deeply, that her nose rubbed against his hips. Kayal felt the cock slide down her throat, and he moaned as he could feel her throat tighten.

"Look at you, you're so wet for me," he said, as a finger ran up her slit, no teasing or pleasantries to be found. "It's pathetic; you want me to fuck you. Playing hard to get, so I wouldn't see how much of a slut you are. Opening your legs for anyone brave enough to take you."

"I want to taste that pussy," Selvam finally said to Kayal, and he pushed her onto the bed. She opened her legs, as he got on the bed, and kissed her supple body. Selvam felt her body shiver, as he kissed her panties. She raised her ass just a little, so she could take them off. In fact, her panties were completely soaked from her juices.

Selvam went down and began to lick Kayal's pussy, her sweet flavour invading his mouth, making him hungry for more. He slowly licked her pussy, making sure to find and hit her most sensitive spots. His tongue slipped in between her pussy lips, to explore deeper into her. Kayal loudly moaned, as his tongue took her pussy. Her tight pussy almost seemed to clamp down on his tongue, as he felt her body shake and quiver.

"OH GOD... you're too good at that, I'm... I'm gonna ex-- EXPLODE!" she screamed, as her pussy squirted out all over his face.

"Holy... holy shit!" she exclaimed, trying to catch her breath. "I don't think I've ever squirted before. You're incredible."

"That's because your husband's a loser, who never treated this pussy right," Selvam replied. Selvam started licking Kayal's clit, as his fingers entered her pussy.

Kayal, again, loudly moaned, as he fingered her pussy. "HOLY FUUUUUCK!!!" she screamed out, loud enough to wake her mother-in-law, but due to sleeping medicine, she wouldn't. "Now, I need you to fuck me," she demanded.

Selvam went to his knees, getting still-rock-hard cock into position. He used his dick to slap Kayal's soaking-wet pussy, making a sound as if he was slapping a puddle of water. This snapped Kayal back to reality, as she looked down at his big cock about to penetrate her, biting her lower lip.

"I wanna hear you beg for it," Selvam told her.

"Please Selvam, fuck me with your big ol' cock. I need you inside of me, NOW!" she intensely begged.

He cracked a sinister smile, as he listened to this young Brahmin wife beg for his cock. He finally penetrated her pussy, the head of his penis slipping in between her pussy lips.

Kayal arched her back when Selvam finally fit his entire dick inside her. "Holy shit... you're hitting my womb," Kayal said.

Selvam started to hump her, slowly at first, taking long, slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in. Soon after, he started picking up the pace, until he was fucking Kayal's tight pussy as hard as he could.

He continued to bang Kayal in missionary for some time. He kept switching up the pace to keep Kayal aroused. Their bodies had become all sweaty from the heat of the fuck session. Selvam watched her beautiful tits bounce up and down as he fucked her, now glistening from her sweat. His fingers started to play with her clit, causing Kayal to cum and squirt again.

"Be good for me now and get on all fours."

Like a good little whore, Kayal got on her hands and knees, shaking her butt at him. Selvam got behind her and started to rub, slap and kiss her spectacular ass. He gripped her hair and forced her head up. His other hand gripped her hip and guided her up and down a few times.

He entered into her and quickly buried himself to the hilt, causing her to scream. He was huge, filling up every crevice. Kayal heard him moan from behind her. He gripped her hips with both hands, and moved her up and down his huge cock, causing her to uncontrollably moan. He continued to fuck her from behind, giving her ass a bunch of slaps, making sure her cheeks were nice and red.

"Oh.... FUUUUUCK!" Kayal screamed out. "I don't think my pussy can handle your dick any longer."

"This pussy feels so good," he murmured, as his own wife's had suffered the effects of ageing and two kids, making it loose. "Look at me, look at who owns this pussy," he said, while she looked up and met his eyes, his face stern as he drilled into her. "Tell me I own this pussy."

"You own this pussy, oh my god it's yours," Kayal sputtered out. "You are my first and only owner."

"Tell me you want this cum in your pussy." He laughed as he said this, knowing for the first time, he had cum inside her without giving any hint to her. "Oh yeah, you're going to be filled with my cum and you're going to enjoy it. I'm going to breed you and keep you, so I can cum in you again and again."

When Selvam said that to Kayal, she moaned out, as she weakly struggled, small 'nos' coming from her mouth. The sensation built more at the thought of being his personal-use whore, causing her to get closer and closer. Even though she loved getting fucked by him, she knew that the only way to keep Selvam happy, was by giving her non-consent to be fucked by him.

"You want to cum again, Brahmin bitch?" he asked, his hand going around her throat and squeezing the sides. She struggled against his grasp, as she felt herself get close. She nodded, unable to do anything.

"I'm so close," she whispered, looking up at him through tears in her eyes.

"Come or not, I don't care. You're here for my pleasure. Be a good cum dump for me, and take my load. Be a good whore, and make me feel good."

At this, she exploded; moaning loudly, as she was fucked through her orgasm, shaking around his cock. He soon followed, his loud moans filling the room, as he buried himself as deep as he could, cumming against her cervix. She could feel it splash inside her, as she whimpered.

Selvam stood by the side of the bed, enjoying Kayal's condition. He seemed to derive some sort of a sadistic pleasure from this ordeal. The devilish grin on his face and the growl in his dark eyes, were making it evident. Kayal was sweating and trembling already. He ran his fingers through her hair. She moaned in pleasure. He moved his fingers over her skin. Her body shuddered with every stroke of his hand. It felt like heaven, and she knew that Selvam wasn't done yet.

She felt him move his hand from her face to her cheek, and then to her breast. It stayed there for some time, fondling her breasts; the other one joined, and then he suddenly grabbed her full breasts with both his hands. She jerked and moaned. His grip was firm, and it felt great. She had been craving for a thorough groping for many hours now. Once again, she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted him, inside her. She just couldn't wait anymore...she had to break the silence.

"Please..." she said.

"Please?"

"I want you..." Kayal said, with trembling lips.

"I am right here, little one!" he said, with a wicked smile.

"I want you to..."

"You want me to...what? Tell me."

"I want you to...oh...please..."

"How do you expect to get it, if you can't ask for it?"

"Please..." Kayal said, gathering some courage. "I want you to fuck me!"

"There you are! And why do you want me to fuck you?"

"Because...I want you, I love you."

"Do you really think so?" he asked, with the same wicked smile. "Well no, you don't love me. All I can see in your eyes at the moment is lust. Pure lust!"

Kayal so badly wanted him inside her. Every second that passed was driving her crazier. And he knew it. He was deliberately delaying things. That was his way of torturing her.

He put his finger right in her pussy, which was dripping wet and trembling, so badly wanting him there. She shuddered as he touched her, and her pussy muscles contracted almost spastically. When he withdrew his finger, it was coated with her shameless lust. He moved the finger to her chest and wrote on it, four letters-- S-L-U-T. They glistened brightly.

"Well, here is the answer to my question. You want me to fuck you so badly because you are a slut," he said, pointing to the letters.

Whatever!" Kayal shouted. "How does that matter? Just fuck me, right now, I can't wait anymore."

He suddenly grabbed her face in his hands, and pressed across her cheeks very hard. She winced because it hurt. And then he pressed his right thumb against her lower lip.

"I need to show you your place; you seem to be forgetting that I am the one in control here, and I will use you anyway I wish. Your body is for my pleasure and not yours. I will be the only one giving orders here, so you better think before you speak next time, understand that?"

Kayal nodded, and he let her go. He crawled on top of her, and began touching her again. "So," he said, "you were saying you wanted me to fuck you..." and he started mouthing her body, the skin-to-skin contact with his body added fuel to her fire.

"Yes, please, I want you to fuck me, please, I beg you," Kayal said, with tearful eyes.

She felt his lips and teeth all over her body, mouthing her body, every inch of it, licking her nibbling and biting her. He left a love bite on her neck, it hurt, and she screamed, but perhaps he never heard. He then began nibbling her breasts and biting her nipples. It was painful, as well as pleasurable. She felt him move her thighs apart. Ecstasy! She felt his fingers between her pussy lips. Kayal opened her legs further, in anticipation. She felt his fingers enter her, and rub the insides of her womanhood so sensually. She arched her back. She could feel her lust generate a lot of heat, squeezing his fingers. And suddenly, she felt an overwhelming wave of pleasure all over my body with an orgasm.

"Are you okay?"

She heard him whisper in her ear. "Yes!" Kayal said, with a huge grin on her lips. She was more than just okay, she had just had the most wonderful orgasm of my life.

She felt him get on top of her and she felt his lips on hers, returning the affection. She felt loved. He continued to kiss her for another minute, then raised his head, held her face in his hands, and looked straight into her eyes--there was eye contact. Kayal felt Selvam's confidence, authority, affection and lust; his gaze was so piercing, as it always was--accentuating the pleasure of submission, the pleasure of being owned by this man, the pleasure of being dominated by him, and of being used and abused for his pleasure.

Kayal felt his firm touches all over her, and then she was showered with kisses, licks, and bites. She lay motionless, in total surrender. She let her body react in its own way. He grabbed and squeezed every bit of her flesh, and multiple bite marks were evident on her skin.

Kayal's pussy was dripping wet. She was ready to take his cock, she threw her legs open for him, to welcome him. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock deep into her. "Oh yes, fuck me hard!" Kayal said.

Selvam continued to fuck Kayal's pleasing, tight cunt; rhythmically increasing the speed and the force, the more turned on he got; Kayal's pussy was filling with juices which Selvam could feel dribbling out between his thighs and her ass.

Kayal's legs opened wider, and she wrapped them around him. Her eyes were closed tightly. Her body jerked and shuddered with every thrust. She had feeble moans making their way out of her lips. Kayal's head was thrown backwards and he had his lips on her neck. She soon felt teeth, and she soon felt them moving lower, and lower. Kayal grabbed his hair in one hand, and was pressing him over herself with the other.

"You have no idea, what a lovely cock you have. It is so long, so thick, and so hard...! Can you feel my pussy around your giant cock...? If I had known about your cock earlier, I would have given this pussy to you much earlier...! You are a real man! So much stamina. I love it."

Hearing all of these words from Kayal's mouth was music to Selvam's ears. Selvam was not too gentle with her. He greedily sucked at the nipples and pinched them hard. He brought his face towards the side of her neck, and sucked at it. He held her greedily and mauled her breasts. He was deep inside her and started moving in and out of the well-lubricated pussy. He was really enjoying and experiencing the tightest and warmest pussy he had had in years. Kayal, too, was enjoying the position she was in, and the deep penetration. Selvam was getting the utmost pleasure, as he saw this young girl giving everything for his cock.

Kayal decided that she wanted to ride Selvam now. She pushed him off, and sat on top of him in a riding position! In the night, her body glowed with a soft glow. She was absolutely stunning! Her long black hair cascaded down and created waves, as she moved her head. She knelt forward bringing her breasts to his lips. He immediately started sucking them. Finally, she moved up and guided his penis between her legs. He felt her warm pussy and groaned. She rubbed his cock between her pussy lips moving it up and down. She uttered soft moans while doing this. Finally, with her knees to either side, she sat down on his cock and started pumping. Selvam slipped his hands around her back and started massaging her ass, as he enjoyed the slapping of her boobs against his face. Kayal put both her hands on his chest and started grinding her ass back and forth, as she took control of the fucking. She shifted her torso straight and her tits swayed slightly, as she put both hands on his chest for support and slowly started fucking him.

"Mmmmmm..." Kayal said between thrusts, as she rode Selvam.

After a couple of minutes, Kayal started going in an up-and-down motion, her ass bouncing on his thighs, their skin slapping as she started riding him at a harder pace. Her tits started gently thumping into him with every stroke. He poked his tongue out and licked her nipples a couple of times when they hung close enough. Kayal squeezed her own tits and then made them slap against his cheeks even more. She bounced up and down on his cock for the next several minutes. His hands stayed firmly on her ass, squeezing and spanking it. They were both grunting and moaning throughout, in the most obscene ways imaginable. He put his hands on her naked waist and then slowly his fingers converged on her ass crack, which he started poking and caressing.

12