Innocent Indian Wife's Degradation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," Kayal moaned. "This position feels so good."

The bed was creaking with the pressure of their intense fucking.

"Are you going to cum on my cock, baby?" Selvam teased.

"Yes, please!" Kayal gasped.

"Cum for me, baby," he commanded.

Kayal fell apart, her orgasm exploding from her core. Selvam loved looking up at her, watching her tits bounce and the look of pure ecstasy on her face.

After a while, Kayal sat up in a squatting position with her legs around Selvam's hips. She started jumping on his cock. Kayal fucked him with renewed vigor. After several minutes of jumping on his cock, her legs started aching and Kayal's speed slowed down. Selvam noticed, grabbed her ass for support, and started thrusting from beneath. He took charge of the fucking now, and masterfully stroked her pussy. Selvam knew he was going to come. He threw Kayal off of him and stood up on the bed.

"Suck my cock... C'mon... suck it!" he yelled.

He was close to cumming. Kayal got on her knees and took him in her mouth. As soon as his cock entered her mouth, Selvam grabbed her head and started fucking it. Selvam was very rough, while he fucked her mouth. He was pulling her hair and moaning loudly. His cock twitched violently in her mouth as he was about to cum. The pressure of his hand on her head increased...she could feel his approaching orgasm. He was hard and huge inside her mouth. She started choking and gasped for air, but there was no respite.

He moved swiftly, catching her unaware. His hands moved to the back of her head and powerfully pulled her to his groin. As his penis hit the back of her throat, he exploded. She had no other choice, but to gulp down his ejaculation to prevent herself from choking. When he released her, she fell back, heaving a sigh of relief. Her cheeks and chin were covered with his semen that had escaped her mouth. The sight of her lying exhausted after getting fucked by a huge penis, made her hot as hell.

Kayal was wheezing and trying to get her breath back. Her face had many streaks and gobs of his semen. She raised her right hand which she, instead of cleaning her face and neck, then used to gather the streaks of semen, sucked them off her fingers, and swallowed those, too.

Watching this, Selvam just smiled and walked towards the bathroom to clean himself. After a while, he came back and got up on the bed. Kayal snuggled up closer to him, and put her face on his shoulder. Selvam slid closer to her on his side as well, and put his hand on her naked waist; they started caressing each other tenderly.

They slept for some more time, until Selvam's phone rang. He immediately got up, dressed and gave a goodbye kiss to the naked Kayal and left.

12